Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Where is Samora Yinus, is he the third person spy of shaebia in Tigray highest security as many times reported???

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 18 Nov 2020, 19:27

I know for sure 100%, Samora yinus was the key to stop the premature war with Eritrea 20 years ago because the person who had seen and read the one page written by Meles at Menelik palace told me. Samora went to the Eritrea soil held by EPRDF forces and read Meles written paper as his own and stopped the war prematurely for this disaster.

As many Eritreans written on this site alone they told us there is one spy of Issayas at the highest security of woyane and now I can clearly link that person was Samora Yinus due to his unwilling to do before the fascist Abiy came to power and a year ago he left Tigray and live in Addis Ababa I believe unless returned, not sure where he lives now but if Samora is living in Addis Ababab running his business safely while Eritrean securities are roaming in the city and he has not been arrested tell us he is indeed the third man shaebia spy. The other two spies were Meles and Sebhat Nega until the border war ignited. If Samora is living in Axum now then the third spy is still out there unidentified yet. Anyway, whether Samora is spy or not he damaged Tigray history will not forgive him, the same is true for Seare Mekonen the biggest peasant traitor but the good thing about him is he was killed by the Amharu he loved them so much and betrayed Tigray.

Dawi

Re: Where is Samora Yinus, is he the third person spy of shaebia in Tigray highest security as many times reported???

Post by Dawi » 18 Nov 2020, 19:35

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
18 Nov 2020, 19:27
I know for sure 100%, Samora yinus was the key to stop the premature war with Eritrea 20 years ago because the person who had seen and read the one page written by Meles at Menelik palace told me. Samora went to the Eritrea soil held by EPRDF forces and read Meles written paper as his own and stopped the war prematurely for this disaster.

As many Eritreans written on this site alone they told us there is one spy of Issayas at the highest security of woyane and now I can clearly link that person was Samora Yinus due to his unwilling to do before the fascist Abiy came to power and a year ago he left Tigray and live in Addis Ababa I believe unless returned, not sure where he lives now but if Samora is living in Addis Ababab running his business safely while Eritrean securities are roaming in the city and he has not been arrested tell us he is indeed the third man shaebia spy. The other two spies were Meles and Sebhat Nega until the border war ignited. If Samora is living in Axum now then the third spy is still out there unidentified yet. Anyway, whether Samora is spy or not he damaged Tigray history will not forgive him, the same is true for Seare Mekonen the biggest peasant traitor but the good thing about him is he was killed by the Amharu he loved them so much and betrayed Tigray.
Talking about General Somora?,

I am impressed with the following interview. He is a bright fellow.

Za-Ilmaknun

Re: Where is Samora Yinus, is he the third person spy of shaebia in Tigray highest security as many times reported???

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 18 Nov 2020, 19:46

Samora isn't as dumb as the rest of the TPLF fascists. He owns big multi billion business that his kids and family enjoy for many many years to come. Why would he give up such privilege to go for a war whose outcome is a forgone conclusion?

To my dismay, I was thinking that TPLF was simply bluffing and would never go to war against the Ethiopian people. What scene mind could think rationally and go to war against a country which still is reeling from the panful scares of TPLF apartheid misrule? What could they possibly have to lose if they cooperate with the new PM who seemed to be ready to forgive and let go so much of the pillage and the atrocities committed by the "Junta" lol?

They must have really believed in the carefully constructed narrative that they did in fact won against Mengistu by themselves with no help from anybody whatsoever. They infected the younger generation with false bravado and eventually led them to the guillotine. What a sad ending for TPLF..what a sand ending !! From here to zero in a few two weeks.

Wedi
Member+

Post by Wedi » 18 Nov 2020, 19:58

Za-Ilmaknun wrote:
18 Nov 2020, 19:46
From here to zero in a few two weeks.
I think you are giving them undeserved heroic title. They are cowards. Didn't Dr Aregawi Berhe tell us that Meles Zenawi has deserted his unit during a war not once but many times.

Just watch this short video and see how coward are they. Mind you the person who is telling us the cowardliness of TPLFs is a Tigrian who participated in Badme War in 1999-2000

info

Post by info » 19 Nov 2020, 02:30

Halafi, Samora, Azeb & co. who were close to Meles and were thrown out by the Sebhat group after the death of Meles are all still living in Addis and decided to cooperate with Abiy except Bereket Simon who sided with TPLF and ended up in jail. Many eye witnesses told me to have seen Samora often at Mekonenoch Kebeb in Addis playing golf, his favorite place.

Few months ago Abiy gave him a new job in the military in the task force to guard the GERD dam. He is now living in Addis and working for Abiy. ESAT & co. told us that Samora refused to lead a coup against PM Hailemariam and refused a military takeover during the last qerro/fano protests. Getachew Assefa was begging him to conduct a military takeover and put the country under military rule to save woyane but Samora refused making room for a new leadership known as team Lemma to come to power.

And unconfirmed reports recently said that Samora said that if TPLF starts a war the war will end by destroying woyane leadership. That’s all I know about him. The TPLF leaders seem to have hurt him badly after the death of Meles that he shows no interest to work with them. So don’t put much hope on Samora to save the woyane stupid and criminal leadership.
Halafi Mengedi wrote:
18 Nov 2020, 19:27