Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Somaliman

Fighting TPLF Seems No Longer A Walk In The Park

Post by Somaliman » 18 Nov 2020, 16:27

The "rapid law enforcement operations in Tigray" seem to have become a protracted costly conflict in which the Ethiopian National Defense Forces seem to have become bogged down following three weeks of heavy fighting, which has already cost a full-scale humanitarian crisis with refugees fleeing and people starving!

Wedi
Member+

Re: Fighting TPLF Seems No Longer A Walk In The Park

Post by Wedi » 18 Nov 2020, 16:36

Somaliman wrote:
18 Nov 2020, 16:27
The "rapid law enforcement operations in Tigray" seem to have become a protracted costly conflict in which the Ethiopian National Defense Forces seem to have become bogged down following three weeks of heavy fighting, which has already cost a full-scale humanitarian crisis with refugees fleeing and people starving!
Somaliman our friend, which book are you reading?

Here is TOP TPLF supports said about the war!!

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 18 Nov 2020, 18:11

Wedi wrote:
18 Nov 2020, 16:36
Somaliman wrote:
18 Nov 2020, 16:27
Somaliman our friend, which book are you reading?

Here is TOP TPLF supports said about the war!!

I don't pay attention to what these white mercenaries with a pen are saying; I even believe that Martin Plaut should be kicked out of Africa, as he's a perfect embodiment of a prevaricator, deliberately propagating downright falsehood about any country in Africa which he writes about.

What I'm simply saying is that, what was initially thought to be a short and quick leisurely excursion seems to be gradually becoming a nightmare.

Temt
Member+

Post by Temt » 18 Nov 2020, 18:17

Somaliman wrote:
18 Nov 2020, 18:11

What I'm simply saying is that, what was initially thought to be a short and quick leisurely excursion seems to be gradually becoming a nightmare.
If you were not an Agame with a low IQ, you would have known that no war is "a walk at the park"! LOL
Remember your soul mate in crime, Alula stated that "war is like a culture for Tegaru" aka ሓሳዳት ዓጋመ!

Wedi
Member+

Post by Wedi » 18 Nov 2020, 18:27

Somaliman wrote:
18 Nov 2020, 18:11
I don't pay attention to what these white mercenaries with a pen are saying; I even believe that Martin Plaut should be kicked out of Africa, as he's a perfect embodiment of a prevaricator, deliberately propagating downright falsehood about any country in Africa which he writes about.

Somaliman, this war and it needs some patience. Mind you before you start the fighting, you need gather some info about the enemy you are going to fight. This includes the topography, the number of the enemy soldiers in front of you, at lest some rough estimates, ...... . remember this proverb "Measure Twice Cut Once "