Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
dano

What is going on?

Post by dano » 17 Nov 2020, 14:22

I don't understand what the TPLF leaders were calculating!
Why didn't they try to work with the new and naïve PM to influence the direction of the country.
This is epic failure and stupidity!

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Re: What is going on?

Post by DefendTheTruth » 17 Nov 2020, 15:45

dano wrote:
17 Nov 2020, 14:22
I don't understand what the TPLF leaders were calculating!
Why didn't they try to work with the new and naïve PM to influence the direction of the country.
This is epic failure and stupidity!
Many people before you called him naive and the same naive is sending you a crushing defeat and demolishing what you have been building for over 50 years in just 15 days, is it not?

If it is, then you have to start now to look for where things went wrong, instead of making nonsensical claims about what is happening now, where a new chapter of world history is being written in the Horn of Africa. History is unfolding in front of us, in my view.

It should be the time for soul searching for those who are capable to think instead of making a childish comments here and there.

I am not the best thinker and I am not claiming to be one but I think to have been sensing something wrong in the political discourse of this country and something felt not so usual to me for a while.

Start soul searching if you would like to be on-board before it gets too late for you.

TPLF will never be the same again and with it all associated phenomena will not be the same again, irrespective of how the current war-situation in Tigray may end.

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 17 Nov 2020, 16:10

dano,

Halafi Mengedi seems to be giving you a hint where he wrote the following, I am not sure if he is aware of his own message, but it seems to me to hold an important point to note. Pay attention to the part I highlighted in red, therein lies a big point to start with and add to it on top the time frame of what he is talking about and what has changed with time since then. Just my tip here.

"Tigray is in real war on the ground and air and all Tigrayans must reframe from propaganda and do not give any attention what said by whom on websites but focus what is in front of you and demolish them. I like to remind to the five years old brain Debretsion during war there is no choosing where to hit the enemy but savage war and pour everything to destroy them not capture them because in the past to surrender was easy because they hated Derg and they did not want to fight for Derg but now you must just kill them to make sure they do not return back.

As I warned many times for the last 3 years Debretsion and Alem G/wahid cannot lead war, they are simply cowards, liars even Alem G/wahid is leba looter he should have been in prison not making decision for the fate of Tigray.

Debretsion must stop talking on TV, rather direct the war and make sure go on offense not defensive and receiving what ever they want to do and no cry because no one is going to bail you out except to kill enemies and win the war. The way to win is you must do three things: Let Tigry use everything and hit them hard, arm Afar and arm Qimant/Agew if you want to be on the offense and finish the war quickly.

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 19 Nov 2020, 17:14