Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Misraq

eye witness account from the battlefield

Post by Misraq » 15 Nov 2020, 19:11

It appears the amhara administration officials secretly trained a powerful & ferocious fighting machine. This does not include the militia who are sharp shooters through their own way but the Amhara liyu hayle is just something that cannot be ignored.

It seems this liyu hayle got a training that supercedes the Ethiopian Federal Forces. The liyu hayle is physically fit, ferocious and unafraid to die in the battle which prompted tplf commanders to even think that "they may have used the majic from Gojjam".

Anyways, below is one of the the federal forces account of these fighters ...

Please wait, video is loading...

kibramlak

Re: eye witness account from the battlefield

Post by kibramlak » 15 Nov 2020, 23:33

Knowing the mindset of the people, I do trust this account. Its the land of brave people with high moral ground.
Misraq wrote:
15 Nov 2020, 19:11
It appears the amhara administration officials secretly trained a powerful & ferocious fighting machine. This does not include the militia who are sharp shooters through their own way but the Amhara liyu hayle is just something that cannot be ignored.

It seems this liyu hayle got a training that supercedes the Ethiopian Federal Forces. The liyu hayle is physically fit, ferocious and unafraid to die in the battle which prompted tplf commanders to even think that "they may have used the majic from Gojjam".

kibramlak

Re: eye witness account from the battlefield

Post by kibramlak » 16 Nov 2020, 00:48

TembienLiberation wrote:
15 Nov 2020, 19:22
Misraq wrote:
15 Nov 2020, 19:11

Thank you Misraq for sharing. This validates what I have been telling in this and other forums, because I know it!
Mark my word, this Lyu-Hail will only get stronger once we liberate Tigray, take our portion of land and help Tigray to stablish its new governor.

Oromuuma shall face the same fate as Weyane unless Abiy does learn and fix things, includiing firing the Liiiglagam Shimelis Abdisa et al.