Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Kuasmeda
Member+

Breaking News: Two rockets fired from TPLF held territories missed their targets!

Post by Kuasmeda » 14 Nov 2020, 16:06

Two rockets fired from TPLF held territories in Tigray to attack Asmara airport (+air force) have missed their targets and landed on the outskirts of Asmara. No injuries reported so far.

pushkin
Member+

Re: Breaking News: Two rockets fired from TPLF held territories missed their targets!

Post by pushkin » 14 Nov 2020, 16:29

The good news is that "there is no casualty reported". TPLF is on the verge of death!

Ejersa

Re: Breaking News: Two rockets fired from TPLF held territories missed their targets!

Post by Ejersa » 14 Nov 2020, 16:45

TPLF suicide to provoke Eritrea, they will die soon and eradicated from the earth :shock: :shock: :shock:
Kuasmeda wrote:
14 Nov 2020, 16:06
Two rockets fired from TPLF held territories in Tigray to attack Asmara airport (+air force) have missed their targets and landed on the outskirts of Asmara. No injuries reported so far.

pushkin
Member+

Post by pushkin » 14 Nov 2020, 16:50

No peace& stability in the Horn of Africa unless TPLF is defeated &leaders are brought to face justice. The west must understand that Jihadists such as Alshabab & others are waiting in the wings to take advantage of the chaos & inferno arising from TPLF's evil design.

Kuasmeda wrote:

Afdeyu

Post by Afdeyu » 14 Nov 2020, 16:57

It’s mind boggling their desperation to drag Eritrea into this Ethiopian war. They’re so dumb to create more enemies In their Losing war...
it’s clear that the sooner they are eliminated the better for everyone in the neighborhood.

Merhano

Post by Merhano » 14 Nov 2020, 17:04

Kuasmeda wrote:
Don't worry, they will try again. Are you acting as an OP for the enemy, telling them they did not hit the target?
As much as I hate what is happening to Asamara, if this helps to bring down the psychopath, so be it!

Kuasmeda
Member+

Post by Kuasmeda » 14 Nov 2020, 17:14

The filthy Agame! You will face the consequences the Mekelle bandits will be brought to justice in two days!
Merhano wrote:
14 Nov 2020, 17:04
Kuasmeda wrote:
Don't worry, they will try again. Are you acting as an OP for the enemy, telling them they did not hit the target?
As much as I hate what is happening to Asamara, if this helps to bring down the psychopath, so be it!

Temt
Member+

Post by Temt » 14 Nov 2020, 17:15

TesfaNews TN Admin • 2 hours ago
ጃንዳ ህዉሓት ሎሚ ምሸት ከምዚ ናይ "ፍልስጤማዉያን ሮኬት" ናብ ሓይሊ ኣየር ዓሊሙ ዝተተኮሰ፡ በዚ መንጎ በረኻታት ሰላዕዳዕሮ - ሕምብርቲ ክወድቕ ክኢሉ ኣሎ። LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ejersa

Post by Ejersa » 14 Nov 2020, 17:22

Please wait, video is loading...

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 14 Nov 2020, 17:41

Even though, I would have destroyed mekele alongside the shifta woyane hotels and the supposedly innocent agames, I think the stance of patience the Eritrean govt of not retaliating it is taking is the correct one. After all I don't believe woyane will survive a week or two.
Now that we proved the world that we are not involved in the internal issue of Ethiopia, even after we were dared to do so by the dying woyane, I hope woyane trys it one more time. I mean, their missile just hit in the outskirts of Asmara. No damage, no loss of life.
I hope, our govt destroys the only hideout the shiftas are hiding (mekele) if they even shoot towards Eritrea let alone a missile.
Like the Amhara say:
"Ait motwan sitisha sitabeza rucha, heda tashetalech yedimet afincha ".

Ejersa

Post by Ejersa » 14 Nov 2020, 17:56

Please wait, video is loading...
Cigar wrote:
14 Nov 2020, 17:41
Even though, I would have destroyed mekele alongside the shifta woyane hotels and the supposedly innocent agames, I think the stance of patience the Eritrean govt of not retaliating it is taking is the correct one. After all I don't believe woyane will survive a week or two.
Now that we proved the world that we are not involved in the internal issue of Ethiopia, even after we were dared to do so by the dying woyane, I hope woyane trys it one more time. I mean, their missile just hit in the outskirts of Asmara. No damage, no loss of life.
I hope, our govt destroys the only hideout the shiftas are hiding (mekele) if they even shoot towards Eritrea let alone a missile.
Like the Amhara say:
"Ait motwan sitisha sitabeza rucha, heda tashetalech yedimet afincha ".

Hawdian

Post by Hawdian » 14 Nov 2020, 18:09

Asmara is going to severely punish not only TPLF but all Agame.

Big mistake. Very selfish act by the dying bandits

gagi

Post by gagi » 14 Nov 2020, 18:11

The fascist TPLF in full kamikaze mission!!

‘Operation uproot hate and greed’ is well underway!