Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
eden
Member+

Brimming with Confidence, Dergue Ideologues now openly say NEXT STOP IS ASMERA

Post by eden » 13 Nov 2020, 16:13

Last edited by eden on 13 Nov 2020, 16:19, edited 1 time in total.

Deqi-Arawit

Re: Brimming with confidence, Dergue ideologues now openly say NEXT STOP IS ASMERA

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 13 Nov 2020, 16:17

eden wrote:
13 Nov 2020, 16:13
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lowlanderu. his fate will not be any different than Tsadkan Gebretensaae, Abebe Teklehaimanot and Sebhat Neggah. In the mean time, we are going to be cool as ice :mrgreen:

Noble Amhara

Re: Brimming with Confidence, Dergue Ideologues now openly say NEXT STOP IS ASMERA

Post by Noble Amhara » 13 Nov 2020, 16:24

Fake news

Afdeyu

Re: Brimming with Confidence, Dergue Ideologues now openly say NEXT STOP IS ASMERA

Post by Afdeyu » 13 Nov 2020, 16:37

Remember where’s coming from; his father A dergi soldier killed by shabia in afabet Eritrea in 1988, so it’s personal for him to want to avenge for the Cause of his father death. But I can assure you he’s doing this for publicity stunt but he’ll end up like his father :roll:

Surprised Abiy hasn’t arrested him yet like all the journalists being arrested in Addis this days :roll:
eden wrote:

Misraq

Post by Misraq » 13 Nov 2020, 16:43

Lowlanderu is so happy to get this material from Tamirat Negera. In a last ditch to convince Eritreans to come to his aid :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

As to Tamirat Negera, i think he lost his dad in Eritrea and he advocated this for long. it is not new. He is just an individual. For eden lowlanderu to pick this and use it to make panic on Eritreans shows how desperate tplf goons become lately

quindibu

Post by quindibu » 13 Nov 2020, 16:51

Afdeyu wrote:
13 Nov 2020, 16:37
Remember where’s coming from; his father A dergi soldier killed by shabia in afabet Eritrea in 1988, so it’s personal for him to want to avenge for the Cause of his father death. But I can assure you he’s doing this for publicity stunt but he’ll end up like his father :roll:

Surprised Abiy hasn’t arrested him yet like all the journalists being arrested in Addis this days :roll:
eden wrote:
:roll: :roll:

You've been just restless these days, like the many Eritrean-wannabes. Even Awash has dropped the pretense, the sooner you do the better as well! ለኽባጥ ዋሒድ

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 13 Nov 2020, 16:59

Eden the agame hoe, Eritrea is a sovereign nation. It became so, beating the ethiopian armies of sellassie, mengistu and destroying the ungrateful woyane which hoodwinked the ethiopians to die for it.
What proof do you need that Eritrea can defend what it is its, than the above mentioned......with no help, with no fighter jets, with no modern armaments beat the crap out of its intruders?
Ethiopians are not stupid like you the agames to throw what is under their arms to try to get what is over their head.
We are not worried about the future. At least the dumb a'ss guy whose dergue dad got became a fertilizers in Eritrea's farms said what as Eritreans we agree with.
He too believes that woyane needs to be destroyed and it will soon. Other than that working with current Ethio govt doesn't mean we are willing to get back stabbed again.
And history is on our side. Any time any envious, visionless entity fu*cks or back stab Eritrea, it might take time, but the outcome is obvious.....loser that is.
What is scaring you idiots, is where Eritrea will be if it get peace even for 10 years, that some of you are willing to drag your own country 1000000 meters back towards only because of envy, when you know peace with Eritrea is more advantageous to Ethiopia than to Eritrea.
But thanks for exposing some of the evil intention some of you have. I mean, it just make us think hard, arm to our teeth with sophisticate armaments for deterant purposes while hoping that ethio policies will continue to be as of Abiy's for the future.
Eden the agame hoe's head by now must be looking like deki arawit's cone head, from all the frustration hair pulling she is doing.
By the way, if invading any sovereign nation was legal, the world would have like 7 or 10 countries. And I bet one of them countries would have been Eritrea.

Temt
Member+

Post by Temt » 13 Nov 2020, 17:01

quindibu wrote:
13 Nov 2020, 16:51
Afdeyu wrote:

eden wrote:

You've been just restless these days, like the many Eritrean-wannabes. Even Awash has dropped the pretense, the sooner you do the better as well! ለኽባጥ ዋሒድ
ለኽባጥ እንተሉኻኸ! ንመን ዘደናግሩ መሲልዎም'ዮም ትም ኢሎም ዘህተፍትፉ፧eden, ንወዲ ኣንጺፋ ቊልጭ aka Asswash እኳ ዘይጠቐሞም! LOL! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by Temt on 13 Nov 2020, 17:06, edited 2 times in total.

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 13 Nov 2020, 17:02

Cigar wrote:
13 Nov 2020, 16:59
Eden the agame hoe, Eritrea is a sovereign nation. It became so, beating the ethiopian armies of sellassie, mengistu and destroying the ungrateful woyane which hoodwinked the ethiopians to die for it.
What proof do you need that Eritrea can defend what it is its, than the above mentioned......with no help, with no fighter jets, with no modern armaments beat the crap out of its intruders?
Ethiopians are not stupid like you the agames to throw what is under their arms to try to get what is over their head.
We are not worried about the future. At least the dumb a'ss guy whose dergue dad got became a fertilizers in Eritrea's farms said what as Eritreans we agree with.
He too believes that woyane needs to be destroyed and it will soon. Other than that working with current Ethio govt doesn't mean we are willing to get back stabbed again.
And history is on our side. Any time any envious, visionless entity fu*cks or back stab Eritrea, it might take time, but the outcome is obvious.....loser that is.
What is scaring you idiots, is where Eritrea will be if it get peace even for 10 years, that some of you are willing to drag your own country 1000000 meters back towards only because of envy, when you know peace with Eritrea is more advantageous to Ethiopia than to Eritrea.
But thanks for exposing some of the evil intention some of you have. I mean, it just make us think hard, arm to our teeth with sophisticate armaments for deterant purposes while hoping that ethio policies will continue to be as of Abiy's for the future.
Eden the agame hoe's head by now must be looking like deki arawit's cone head, from all the frustration hair pulling she is doing.
By the way, if invading any sovereign nation was legal, the world would have like 7 or 10 countries. And I bet one of them countries would have been Eritrea.
Cigarella.
Don't exhaust your qentir for no reason. you are working overtime to prove your coward qentir arse that you are a patriot but you are just a simple Wedi Medhin berad anxxus sniffer. :mrgreen:

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 13 Nov 2020, 17:25

Deqi arawit wedi qosal, abaq, megal mitra agame sherm*utta, you forgot to use your eden nick to defend your own (eden) post.
Why would what I said bu*tt hurt a real Eritrean unless one is a filthy, coward agame eden?
Listen you idiot low IQed scum bag, logic dictates one who is not happy with their lives, not happy with other principles, is the one who is supposed to fight and change it. I mean, if you were Eritrean, it means it was you who is supposed to get off your a'ss and die in a process of fighting for your principle.
And on flip of that, one who is content with any thing they believe, don't have to do anything except support it.
Then you idiot, use your brain and stop your stupid analogy that people should work against their interests.
Your woyane is dying and here you are trying to drag Eritrea to the hole woyane is getting into.
Ain't happening.
If you were an Eritrean, I would have advocated that PIA shouldn't retire unless the likes of you too get the same treatment woyane is getting.
As of now, I know PIA has no other major crap to do, but retire and enjoy the rest of his life.
This is it.
We all know that he is unforgiving like me and he was working hard to burry woyane at his old age.
He accomplished that with flying colors and soon he will also take the stupid off position hands and break it to pieces.
No one can force him out. He will do it on his own terms. Then what the fu*ck are you agames and the off position weasels to say?
Wow, Wedi Afom is the most lethal and visionary leader the world has ever seen.
Now deki arawit, I mean eden, take out wedi Afom's steel di*ck out of your a*as hole.

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 13 Nov 2020, 17:27

Cigar wrote:
13 Nov 2020, 17:25
Deqi arawit wedi qosal, abaq, megal mitra agame sherm*utta, you forgot to use your eden nick to defend your own (eden) post.
Why would what I said bu*tt hurt a real Eritrean unless one is a filthy, coward agame eden?
Listen you idiot low IQed scum bag, logic dictates one who is not happy with their lives, not happy with other principles, is the one who is supposed to fight and change it. I mean, if you were Eritrean, it means it was you who is supposed to get off your a'ss and die in a process of fighting for your principle.
And on flip of that, one who is content with any thing they believe, don't have to do anything except support it.
Then you idiot, use your brain and stop your stupid analogy that people should work against their interests.
Your woyane is dying and here you are trying to drag Eritrea to the hole woyane is getting into.
Ain't happening.
If you were an Eritrean, I would have advocated that PIA shouldn't retire unless the likes of you too get the same treatment woyane is getting.
As of now, I know PIA has no other major crap to do, but retire and enjoy the rest of his life.
This is it.
We all know that he is unforgiving like me and he was working hard to burry woyane at his old age.
He accomplished that with flying colors and soon he will also take the stupid off position hands and break it to pieces.
No one can force him out. He will do it on his own terms. Then what the fu*ck are you agames and the off position weasels to say?
Wow, Wedi Afom is the most lethal and visionary leader the world has ever seen.
Now deki arawit, I mean eden, take out wedi Afom's steel di*ck out of your a*as hole.
Cigarella. Do you think people read your long gibberish non sense in this forum. You are a cheap condom and you should be treated as such.. Arse kisser like your qentir arse makes me sixxck.

Afdeyu

Post by Afdeyu » 13 Nov 2020, 19:44

Qurdid,
Just follow me and learn Something ati kebti riesi tanika :lol: :lol:
Beka koyoka konki terifki :lol: :lol: did you read what I wrote and what did you not like or like?
I understand you are challenged but read it twice :lol: you will get it slowly :lol:
quindibu wrote:
13 Nov 2020, 16:51
Afdeyu wrote:

eden wrote: