Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Hawdian

BREAKING: TPLF maybe summoned by The Hague

Post by Hawdian » 13 Nov 2020, 07:14

Big development

Abiy is just going to get more approvals from the international community.

And by the way the Chief Justice of the International Criminal Court (Hague) is Somali; Abdulqawi Yusuf.

Our Ilhan Omar will rally support for Abiy in the Biden administration.

We are everywhere :mrgreen:

kibramlak

Re: BREAKING: TPLF maybe summoned by The Hague

Post by kibramlak » 13 Nov 2020, 08:08

የሰው ታናሽ ቆማጣ፣ እርር ድብን በል! I love it ! I was waiting for this day. አሁን የራስህን ሰገራ ብላ፣፣ ደደብ
yaballo wrote:
13 Nov 2020, 07:38
ይህንን መልዕክት አስታውሱ - አትርሱ አደራ:

ይህ ልቅ ዘላን የሶማሊያ ሀገር ሱማሌ ነው። የትወልድ ቦታው ደግሞ ዛሬ ሱማሊላንድ የሚባል አካባቢ ሲሆን፣ በፈረንጅ ሀገር በጥገኝነት የሚኖር ክፍት-አፍ ቱልቱላ ነው። በቅርብ ጊዚያቶች ወደ ኢትዮጵያ እየተመላለሰ ለፉጋው የአቢይ ፋሺስታዊ ጁንታ እና የአብይ ምስለኔ ለሆነው ሙስጠፌ ኡመር በጎን እየሰራ ነው ይባላል። ከዲያስፖራ ተመልምለው የአክራሪ ነፍጠኞችን ስርአት ለማስመስ ከሚዳክሩት ሆዳም አክቲቪስት-ተብዬዎች ውስጥ አንዱ መሆኑ ነው

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 13 Nov 2020, 09:26

yaballo wrote:

ይህ ልቅ ዘላን የሶማሊያ ሀገር ሱማሌ ነው። የትወልድ ቦታው ደግሞ ዛሬ ሱማሊላንድ የሚባል አካባቢ ሲሆን፣ በፈረንጅ ሀገር በጥገኝነት የሚኖር ክፍት-አፍ ቱልቱላ ነው። በቅርብ ጊዚያቶች ወደ ኢትዮጵያ እየተመላለሰ ለፉጋው የአቢይ ፋሺስታዊ ጁንታ እና የአብይ ምስለኔ ለሆነው ሙስጠፌ ኡመር በጎን እየሰራ ነው ይባላል። ከዲያስፖራ ተመልምለው የአክራሪ ነፍጠኞችን ስርአት ለማስመለስ ከሚዳክሩት ሆዳም አክቲቪስት-ተብዬዎች ውስጥ አንዱ መሆኑ ነው
yaballo gad-galo,

why it matter if the man comes from mars or jupiter or any other universe? Are you fighting the messenger instead of the message?

In that case, is there any better sign to show that you are admitting your defeat?

You a loser, lose in grace, game is over (I don't mean the issue in tigray here, that may end like it wishes for the sake of this matter, here is about your sabotage of Oromo youth for your ambition, they told you yesterday "Diaspora keep your dirty hands off).

You can't keep abusing somebody for ever and the end has come for you now.

kibramlak

Post by kibramlak » 13 Nov 2020, 10:39

እነሱ ከፈፀሙት የጭካኔ ወንጀል አኳያ ሄግ እኮ ገነት ነው፣፣ እነሱን በህይወት እንዳሉ በዘይት መቀቀል ነበር፣ :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 13 Nov 2020, 13:53

Hawdian wrote:
13 Nov 2020, 07:14
Big development

Abiy is just going to get more approvals from the international community.

And by the way the Chief Justice of the International Criminal Court (Hague) is Somali; Abdulqawi Yusuf.

Our Ilhan Omar will rally support for Abiy in the Biden administration.

We are everywhere :mrgreen:

I beg to differ,

The high ranking weyanne officials once they notice that the federal government is around mekelle, they will flee to the sudan.

How? I tell you:

Those weyanne high ranking officials are multi-millionaires, they can bribe sudanese governors such as the governor of kassala or gedarif with $100,000 or less than that. The sudanese governors are well known for their corruption and once the weyanne officials cross the sudan, they will make it to their final destination be it singapore or wherever their looted millions of dollars are stashed. Abyi considers them as fugitives and that they should be brought to justice. In my opinion it is a wishful thinking.

Cry for the poor tigrians, according to sudanese medias today, 11000 refugees have sought asylum in sudan and half of them are children.

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 13 Nov 2020, 14:45

yaballo wrote:
13 Nov 2020, 09:54
Defend: አንተ ዝንጀሮ-መሳይ እና የሆዳሞ ጎበናዎች ልጅ፤

ቦረና ባሪያ ዘመዶችህን "ኦሮሞ" ከማድረጉ በፊት ለምዕተ-አማታት የነበረ ህዝብ መሆኑን ያቺ የጤፍ ፍሬ የምታክለዋ አንጎልህ እንኯ ሳትነግርህ አልቀረችም። ለወደፊትም ይማይረቡና ሆዳም ዘመዶችህ ወይ አበሾች ቂጥ-ቂጣቸውን ከበዱአቸው በኋላ በሚይዛቸው የኤይድስ በሽታ ካላቁ በኋላም .. አልያም በሌሎች ኦሮሞዎች እጅ ከተደመሰሱ በኋላም .. ቦረናዎች ለብዙ ዘመናት ልክ እንደ ዱሮው መኖር የሚችሉ ኩሩ ህዝቦች ናቸው። ተግባባን አንተ የባሪያ {ጋባሮ} ልጅ?? ... ደግ።

yaballo gad-galo,

i am not fond of pounding a dead and defeated dummkopf, it doesn't make an affection emotionally anymore. It is simply a waste of time on an already dead dimwit.

I told you to lose in grace, but you can also choose to go it ungracefully.

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 13 Nov 2020, 14:54

Kerenite

Sudan border is now blocked by fano what you going to do about it?

Hawdian

Post by Hawdian » 13 Nov 2020, 17:56

Ignore Yaballo the naked Borana.

It's clear he is suffering as his loser clan keeps ending up being the victims regime after regime.

Not sure why Oromo always on the wrong side of the equation. They always ending up getting the short end of the stick and as a result their protest and resentments has no end.

It's time for Ethiopia to heal.

We will bring the criminals to the Hague

Look who the Woyane are tagging :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

#Ilhan

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 13 Nov 2020, 18:39

Hawdian wrote:
13 Nov 2020, 17:56

It's clear he is suffering as his loser clan keeps ending up being the victims regime after regime.

Not sure why Oromo always on the wrong side of the equation. They always ending up getting the short end of the stick and as a result their protest and resentments has no end.

#Ilhan
This is also another fabrication.

The twitter entry says:

"Tigray|ans employees in all sectors in Addis Ababa are being selectively told to stay at home by their employers."

And provide as an evidence a single sheet of paper which purportedly cites a construction company (single company) telling its employees to stay home, few of them.

So, why fabricate?

Hawdian

Post by Hawdian » 13 Nov 2020, 18:48

Fabricate what?

Ask your Agame cousins they are the ones posting that. I am only pointing out that even the Agame need our Ilhan.

She has no sympathy for TPLF. She will first ask a Somali then an Eritrean

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 13 Nov 2020, 19:01

yaballo wrote:

ይህ ልቅ ዘላን የሶማሊያ ሀገር ሱማሌ ነው። የትወልድ ቦታው ደግሞ ዛሬ ሱማሊላንድ የሚባል አካባቢ ሲሆን፣ በፈረንጅ ሀገር በጥገኝነት የሚኖር ክፍት-አፍ ቱልቱላ ነው። በቅርብ ጊዚያቶች ወደ ኢትዮጵያ እየተመላለሰ ለፉጋው የአቢይ ፋሺስታዊ ጁንታ እና የአብይ ምስለኔ ለሆነው ሙስጠፌ ኡመር በጎን እየሰራ ነው ይባላል። ከዲያስፖራ ተመልምለው የአክራሪ ነፍጠኞችን ስርአት ለማስመለስ ከሚዳክሩት ሆዳም አክቲቪስት-ተብዬዎች ውስጥ አንዱ መሆኑ ነው
Really? 8)
So what are you crying and moaning day and night? You have exposed your baboon chimp red dirty ar$$$ hole which is increasingly being used as target practicing thick boxing bag. So please just enjoy the heat because we don't need your pink wet irrelevant explanations of zero value. It is not his birth place or residence place that matters. It is his thinking and supportive attitudes and qualities that matters to all Ethiopians, Eritreans, Africans and the world. We appreciate that and reject yours 100%. So please just fck off and get lost once and for all because we need peace and security! :P

AbyssiniaLady
Member+

Post by AbyssiniaLady » 13 Nov 2020, 19:24

Yaballo.

I am aware that you are agitated psycho but please refrain from insulting Somalis, Hawdian is not Somali and he doesn't care about Somalis and Somalia. btw, he has crush on you.

Hawdian

Post by Hawdian » 13 Nov 2020, 19:51

Naaya Abyssinian Lady,

Ii waran? Long time no see.

No one is instigating Yaballo. He is just out off control and far too emotional.

Also we can't understand why Oromo always crying and even crying for those who raped, blundered, killed and looted them 27 long years.

Strange people. They surely suffer from a lot of inferiority complex.

Somali never backs down nor complains. They bomb us, next second we rebuild. We fight now, next we share tea.

Look at Ilhan vs Trump. No Galla woman would never stand up to Trump.

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 13 Nov 2020, 20:25

AbyssiniaLady wrote:
13 Nov 2020, 19:24
Yaballo.

I am aware that you are agitated psycho but please refrain from insulting Somalis, Hawdian is not Somali and he doesn't care about Somalis and Somalia. btw, he has crush on you.
Yes, Hawdian crushed on Yaballo Afaan Qalqallo as you put it and then after that crushed Yaballo against the stone wall for his endless negative ranting sessions.

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 13 Nov 2020, 20:38

Hawdian wrote:
13 Nov 2020, 17:56

#Ilhan
Please don't over generalize by focusing on the negative and confused few. It is the tiny minority Oromos some what less than 1% out of the 50 million who often prefer to be on the wrong side of the equation because they are used to earn their livings in that way for some time. 99% of the Oromos are on the right side of the equation like always and made/make Ethiopia great again. If it were not for the Oromos you wouldn't have had a country known as Ethiopia. If you don't believe, please ask Magarsa Badhaasa (Abene Petros), General Abdisa Aga, a prominent patriot who fought in two continents and multiple battles against the overarmed and over fed chest pumping agressive modern European invading army and liberated the country known as Ethiopia, no question asked.

Hawdian

Post by Hawdian » 13 Nov 2020, 20:57

True Sun

And I apologize. Believe me I love my Oromo cousins and I want the Kushites to eat the East Africa cake but when I see whiners like Yaballo I get disappointed.

I can't understand how he is crying for people who blundered Oromia for 27 years.

Abiy came yesterday and today's war on the Junta is a testimony that he has no affiliation with the group. Now is time to support him.

Whatever issue there is against Abiy can be settled in later times.

Siding with a dying minority is not smart.

We want Jawar free, we still have issues regarding revenue sharing, petroleum bill (Somali Kilil) and many other issues but you can't choose TPLF over Abiy.

Tell us how we can best deal with people like Yaballo. They are an embarrassment. It's also an opportunity for Yaballo to tell us what's bothering him because we can't understand his erratic behaviour or constant profanity. This used to be Agame characteristics.

I am good with the good Oromo and we need to focus long term. We have many reasons to trust Abiy but we stand ready should he act funny.

Thank you my Kushite brother.