Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Hawdian

Re: THE NEW YORK TIMES: What’s Happening in Ethiopia Is a Tragedy. Much of the blame must be laid at the door of Abiy/PM

Post by Hawdian » 12 Nov 2020, 00:41

Those are the opinions of disgruntled Oromo who don't know their oppressors from their guardians.

No body will listen to them.

PM Abiy enjoys popular support from rational Oromo, Amhara, Somali (including those in Somalia, Djibouti and Kenya), Sidama, Afar and even Eritreans.

After TPLF is removed where will this Oromo hide?

Hawdian

Re: THE NEW YORK TIMES: What’s Happening in Ethiopia Is a Tragedy. Much of the blame must be laid at the door of Abiy/PM

Post by Hawdian » 12 Nov 2020, 01:03

I told you my friend you have been crying since 1808.

Nothing has changed. Don't you get tired of crying and begging others?

The PM is popular and after TPLF maybe he will bring back Abdi Iley to clean up the few disgruntled cry babies.

Btw Tsedale ruined her reputation.

PS, Somali nomads know how to play the game hence why they are more than you in Kenya and tomorrow in Ethiopia.

Watch and learn :mrgreen:

You cry under every administration because you have no idea what you want in life.

Somalia is mine, Djibouti, I matter in Kenya and now I'm pushing in Ethiopia.

You on the other hand can't stop crying :lol: :lol: :lol:

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 12 Nov 2020, 01:12

A nice read except one piece that is the main problem of the country, Eritrea Issayas is the real problem for Ethiopia and he is dictating the fascist ex PM what to do in the country.

Hawdian

Post by Hawdian » 12 Nov 2020, 01:43

You are emotional and unfit politically like your comrades.

We are not talking about bodies or privates. I leave that for you and your kind.

Even your what supposed to be your own son isn't because you guys have no vision, ideology or idea where you going.

All you feel is the leash/cane.

In 20-50 years believe me we will be more dominant even in Ethiopia.

While you vomiting garbage to Westerners who don't even know you;

Reporter: Somali - Mohammed Addow (what kind of journalist is Tsedale if she can't even report facts on the ground?)

President Mustafa Omer

Hawdian

Post by Hawdian » 12 Nov 2020, 01:54

Galla boy,

Unlike you who can't even take control of small region, I span across four countries hahahaha.

Soon I will be your Menelik inside Ethiopia too just like I am in Kenya and Borana report to me.

Now stop crying and focus think like a man.

The only place you run is Ethiopian prisons. Maybe you should bring Jawar his medicine

http://www.youtube.com/shorts/iiih_yDoQdw
Last edited by Hawdian on 12 Nov 2020, 01:57, edited 1 time in total.

TGAA
Member+

Post by TGAA » 12 Nov 2020, 01:57

Tsedale Lemma (@TsedaleLemma) is the editor in chief of the Addis Standard. Jawar's buddy and an Oromo firster has been the cheerleader of radical Oromos . She is not a journalist, but it is within her right to opine. But as a political hack, with narrow nationalist twick. While she lives in Addis and knows what the Tigrian leader openly admitted that they took over the heavy mechanized army and expropriated " she frame it as if the truth is not known to her" accusing its leaders — with whom he has increasingly sparred — of attacking a government defense post and attempting to steal military equipment." what is accusation while the leader of the region admitted openly he did it. Isn't unbeknown to her that the TPLF voluntarily refuses to join the Beltsgna party. If he is not a part of the government " how they can hold ministerial position "Far from minimizing the fallout, Mr. Abiy exacerbated it, removing all ministers from the T.P.L.F. from his cabinet. Does she knows this reality --yes she does, but her view is not neutral but pro-Weyane since she knows the close relationship between the jawar camp and Jewar co --
Here is her another lie of hers "In the summer, the killing of a popular Oromo musician — whose perpetrators the government claims were acting under the orders of an armed opposition group, the Oromo Liberation Army, and the T.P.L.F. — set off widespread violence against minorities in Oromia and police killings of protesters, in which at least 166 people died (she reduced the number of killed by 150). It also led to a major crackdown against opposition political leaders, including Mr. Abiy’s former ally and now fierce critic, Jawar Mohammed." The person who killed Hachallu already admitted and confessed who ordered the killing. OLF.

Here Journalist credential supposedly to give her a cover as an unbiased journalist who reports the truth. But just looking at her daily tweet revile she is Jewars propagandist . No more or less.
Last edited by TGAA on 12 Nov 2020, 02:05, edited 1 time in total.

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 12 Nov 2020, 02:00

Is she really the editor of Addis Standard ? Sad. Even some of TPLF’s cadres write a better fiction than this. Or her main aim is to be published in New York Times ?

Hawdian

Post by Hawdian » 12 Nov 2020, 02:12

I knew there was something wrong with Addis Standard. I didn't know she was the editor like many of you. She came out off the closest. It now makes sense and Gov is right to arrest them.

I long suspected that AS was a mouth piece for TPLF and used rather soft propaganda but one can read between the lines.

It's now clear that Galla and their abusers (TPLF) are romantically involved just like the 17 arrested army members, all Galla.

There's differences between Galla and Oromo btw.

Traitors are Galla. Abiy and Jula are Oromo.

TGAA
Member+

Post by TGAA » 12 Nov 2020, 02:28

Hawdian, right on! These weyane poodle Oromos speak and act the same way. Now weyans last hiding cave is being crashed, they cry and wallow knowing well that their end is close as well. Let them wallow.

Hawdian

Post by Hawdian » 12 Nov 2020, 02:49

I span across from Tadjourah to Tana River while 3x less population than the Galla whom I have named that. Who I have converted and kept as slaves.

Just yesterday I was in arms with the same people you crying for chasing you.

Again I have played my cards right and we putting you behind bars while I get places.

The Galla are the least intelligent. Nothing to their name except crying. Even in Addis you are like Red Indians you only allowed to enter for hospital or some shopping while Atse Menelik stands over your farms :mrgreen: :lol: :lol:

Go cry that's all you know.

Jawar needs medications.

My regions are peaceful and prisons long closed :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Galla are full.
Last edited by Hawdian on 12 Nov 2020, 02:56, edited 1 time in total.

Tog Wajale E.R.
Member+

Post by Tog Wajale E.R. » 12 Nov 2020, 03:27

Bissbiss Shettattam Agga*me, What A Losers:-- Your Dedebit Woorgach Agga*me Woyane T.P.L.F. Are Done,What Is Left Now Is ☆ Mop Up Operations ☆ And To Apprehend The Former Criminals Leaders Hiding In Jungles. You Are Embarrassment Not Only To Tigrayian To All Ethiopian In Generals. You Have Been Bragging More Than Enough, How Tough You Are. In Three To Four Days, You Were Smacked Like Little Bit*ch Out Of Seven Cities So Far. Rest Assured, Within Five To Six Days All Woyane T.P.L.F. Criminals Will Be Apprehended Or Assassinated. Take It To Swiss Bank 1000% Guaranteed. It is Coming Bast*ard Prostitu*tes Agga*me. Now Wolkite, Hummerra, Dansha, Raya, Tsegede, Tselemitt And Derra Ard All Under Federal Government Soldiers With The Help Of Mighty Amara People. No More Woyane T.P.L.F. On Those Cities. Very Soon Adwa And Mekelle. Akhsum And Shires Is Under Federal Government Soldiers Control Now. Go Figure Bissbiss Shettattam Agga*mes.

Semerec

Post by Semerec » 12 Nov 2020, 03:39

yaballo

where are your so called borana peoples, why are they so un-influential in ethiopian affairs or in kenya or where ever they reside ??

Hawdian

Post by Hawdian » 12 Nov 2020, 03:49

Borana are still naked in the bushes. They don't even know where Addis or Nairobi are. We bring them some clothes. My people are in US Congress :mrgreen: