Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Cigar

Paging Tigray selfless people. That is his nick.

Post by Cigar » 11 Nov 2020, 17:04

Where the nut case by a nick of 'tigray selfless people' benovelant people, who were bombarding this site that he wishes the war starts so that we can see the 'tigray strongest African army' will destroy ethiopia and Eritrea in a day or so?
Does he has another nick or just disappeared of shame just like the rest of these big mouths, nasty rat agames of this site will soon do?
'tigray people' you coward son of a bi*tch come on and defend your coward woyane now.

lil kogne

Re: Paging Tigray selfless people. That is his nick.

Post by lil kogne » 11 Nov 2020, 17:28

I believe the mother fukcer nick was " Tigray Army". He was hi on chat or qat what ever it is they chew all day like the cows chew cud. he disapeared from mereja once thr chigray army got punched in the mouth. there re a few of them r
unning their mouth such as the f@gget abdel-fezaz aka abedel-lizay spraying their venom about Eritrean army envolvement, Ethiopian army loss what have you. At the end of the day, the best Agame is a D............ you know it. I am just waiting the result like i am waiting for my food infront of a microwave to warm up. Although i know the result, just the anticipation is exciting. Brother Cigar i think we all waited for this time to come, but did not know how soon the situation unfolded."ማዕጺዕ ትውሕጥያሞ ምሕርአ ትኸፍአኪ"