Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Deqi-Arawit

Meles Zenaw "ትሓሳማይ ጓሳስ ምስሑ ዝበልካዮ ድራሩ"

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 10 Nov 2020, 20:56

"ትሓሳማይ ጓሳስ ምስሑ ዝበልካዮ ድራሩ"
This is actual quote from the late midget Meles Zenawi, a reference to Eritrea, that it was only a matter of time before the small nation succumb to woyane ultimatum and demand and enter negotiation and demarcate the border to woyane liking . But now, the Yene Telecha are whining and moaning that Eritreans backstabbed them? :mrgreen: I learned to come to this conclusion that our cousins never learn from their mistakes, they believe in their own hype and delusion...and more importantly, there is no shame. If they had an honor and dignity, the Yene Telecha shouldn't even mention the word Eritreans, but here they are, as shameless as they are, they are warning us that unless we stand with the yene Telechas, Amhara are going to capture Assab.I guess, Tsadkan Gebretensee, and the former air force chief Abebe Teklehaimanot were amhara.

Azbeliyous

Wedi
Member+

Re: Meles Zenaw "ትሓሳማይ ጓሳስ ምስሑ ዝበልካዮ ድራሩ"

Post by Wedi » 10 Nov 2020, 21:07

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
10 Nov 2020, 20:56

"ትሓሳማይ ጓሳስ ምስሑ ዝበልካዮ ድራሩ"
This is actual quote from the late midget Meles Zenawi, a reference to Eritrea, that it was only a matter of time before the small nation succumb to woyane ultimatum and demand and enter negotiation and demarcate the border to woyane liking . But now, the Yene Telecha are whining and moaning that Eritreans backstabbed them? :mrgreen: I learned to come to this conclusion that our cousins never learn from their mistakes, they believe in their own hype and delusion...and more importantly, there is no shame. If they had an honor and dignity, the Yene Telecha shouldn't even mention the word Eritreans, but here they are, as shameless as they are, they are warning us that unless we stand with the yene Telechas, Amhara are going to capture Assab.I guess, Tsadkan Gebretensee, and the former air force chief Abebe Teklehaimanot were amhara.

Azbeliyous
Deqi-Arawit Tigrians have no heart at all. their only experience is backstabbing their onetime "friends".
By the way, did you read this? He flew to USA before the war starts hiding his tail in his @ss. He was the one who was acting like a lion in the past few months saying "war is like dancing Tigrgna" for Tigrians

ስዬ አብርሃ አሜሪካ መግባቱ ታውቋል። ባለፋት ወራት በትግራይ ቲቪ እየቀረበ "ጦርነትን እናውቀዋለን። ብዙ ሜካናይዝድ ደምስሰን ነው አዲስ አበባን የተቆጣጠርነው። አሁንም ጦርነት ከጀመሩን እናሳያቸዋለን" ሲል ቆይቶ፣ ወጣቱን ለጦርነት ሲቀሰቅስ ቆይቶ እሱ ግን ቦስተን ተንደላቀው የሚኖሩ ልጆቹ ጋር ሄዷል። የራሳቸውን ልጆች ውጭ አስቀምጠው ድሃውን የገበሬ ልጅ ለጦርነት ይማግዳሉ የምለው ይህ ነው! ስዬ ጦርነት ሲቀሰቅስ ቆይቶ ለራሱም ነፍስ ፈርቶ ጭምር ነው አሜሪካ የሸሸው! ሰባት አመት ሲያሰቃዩት የቆዩት እነስብሃት እንዲሁም "ሌባ ነው" ያለው ስዩም እግር ስር ሄዶ መውደቁ የሚያሳፍር ነበር!
Please wait, video is loading...