Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
eritrea

I guess the prophecies of the fathers have started !

Post by eritrea » 05 Nov 2020, 17:16

eritrea wrote:
15 Dec 2019, 01:05
Importan prophecies from the fathers regarding the immediate future of Eritrean and Ethiopian peoples. According the prophecies the trouble begins in 2012 geez year and continues until 2014. And then starts the trouble for the rest of the world.
Please wait, video is loading...

ጽባሕ ከቢድ ናይ መከራ ግዜ ኣለና። ሎሚ ብንስሓ ተሓጺብና ተዳሊና ንጽናሕ። ግዜና ኣኺሉ ኢዩ። ዓመተ 2012: 13: 14 ብግእዝ፡ ናይ ኢትዮጵያን ኤርትራን ናይ ስቓይን ሕማምን ሞትን ዘመናት ኢየን።.......

ብናይ ግእዝ ኣቋጻጽራ ስጋብ 2014 ዓ.ም. መወዳእታ መከራ ክቕጽል ኢዩ። ዘመኑ ተነጣጣሪ ዘመን ኢዩ። ድሕሪ መከራ ኢርትራን ኢትዮጵያን መከራ ምስ ተፈጸመ፡ ደሓር ናይ ዝተረፈ ሰብ ዓለም መከርኣ ክጅምር ኢዩ። ቀልጢፍና ንዝተኣዘዝናዮ ቆኖና ንፈጽም። ዜጋታት ዕለት ብዕለት ክሕረዱ ኢዮም። ሓለፍቲ ይበዝሑ፡ ኣዘዝቲ እምበር ተኣዘዝቲ ኣይርከቡን። ኩሉ መራሒ፡ ኩሉ ኣዛዚ ይኸውን። ፍትሕን ሕግን ስፍርኦም ምርምማስ ይመጽእ። ንሕዞን ንጭብጦን ይጠፍኣና። ክሲ ኣስማዒ ኣይርከብን። ወትሃደር ጸገምን ሽግርን ይገጥሞ። ዜጋታት ብኣማራራጺ ይጻልኡ። ናይ ደገን ናይ ውሽጥን መእተዊ ቐዳዲ ይረኽቡን የግፍሑን።

ብኣርባዕተ መኣዝን ኢትዮጵያን ኤርትራን ክውረራ ኢየን። ሰላም ንምኽባር ዝብሉ ሰባት ብኽልተ ሓያላት ሃገራት ዝምርሑ ናይ ሙስሊም ሃገራት ብኢርትዮጵያን ኤርትራን ምድሪ እሳት ክኽዕዉ ኢዮም። ብዓሰብን ወደብን ፍሉያት ዝኾኑ ቦታ ብዝጥዕሞም ቦታታት ብመሳርሒ ኩናት ብመሬት ኢትዮጵያን ኤርትራን ከም በረድ ክዘንብ ኢዩ። ብዙሕ ውግእ ክኸውን ኢዩ።

ኦርቶዶክሳውያን በብዘለዎ ቦታ፡ ከም ከብቲ ክሕረዱ ኢዮም። ኢትዮጵያን ኤርትራን ምድረን ብደም ክጨንዋ ኢየን። ናይ ኲናት ደም ናይ ደም ሓበላ ኣብ ምድሪ ብዙሕ ክፈስስ ኢዩ። እዚ ምልክታት ምጽኣት ኢዩ እሞ ተነስሑ። ክፉእ ጥምየት ኢትዮጵይያን ኤርትራን ክመጽእ ኢዩ። ዝብላዕን ዝስተን ካብ መድሪ ክጠፍእ ኢዩ። ካብ ኲናት ዝተረፈ ህዝቢ ብጥምየት ክሳቐ ኢዩ። ብስደት ምኽንያት ዓቢ ጾም ዘይጽወመሉ ግዜ ክመጽእ ኢዩ። ብጥምየት ግዜ ግና ዝተወሰና ናይ ምትረፊት ገዳማት ኣለዋ። ሰብ ዝተርፈለን ገዳማትን ኣድባራትን ኣለዋ። ታቦተ ኢዮሱስ ዘለወን ገዳማትናን ኣድባራትናን ብሙሉአን ሰብ ከድሕና ኢየን። ብግዜ ስጋብ ሕጂ ዕጽዋት ዝኾኑ ጣሻ ገዳማት ክኸፈቱ ኢዮም። ዝተረፉ ኢትዮጵያውያንን ኤርትራውያንን በዚአን ክጠሉ ኢዮም።

እዚ ምልክታት ምጽኣት ኢዩ እሞ ተነስሑ....

Cigar

Re: I guess the prophecies of the fathers have started !

Post by Cigar » 05 Nov 2020, 17:35

You filthy agame, the catastrophe your agames father told you is about tigray.
Tigray is the beggar region which is facing the catastrophe. And I suggest that you don't poke Eritrea to make your catastrophe humongous.
And change your nick you dumb [deleted].
Eritreans do not freaking believe in superficial anecdotes. We are the we can do it people.
Now that you are dying shamelessly you are using this childish reverse psychology?
LOL.
Eway nay agame negher.
Isn't freaking easy to apologize for your crimes and hope that you get sympathy than trying to hoodwink people as if you agames matter?
GTFO.

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 05 Nov 2020, 17:42

eritrea wrote:
05 Nov 2020, 17:16

ብኣርባዕተ መኣዝን ኢትዮጵያን ኤርትራን ክውረራ ኢየን። ሰላም ንምኽባር ዝብሉ ሰባት ብኽልተ ሓያላት ሃገራት ዝምርሑ ናይ ሙስሊም ሃገራት ብኢርትዮጵያን ኤርትራን ምድሪ እሳት ክኽዕዉ ኢዮም። ብዓሰብን ወደብን ፍሉያት ዝኾኑ ቦታ ብዝጥዕሞም ቦታታት ብመሳርሒ ኩናት ብመሬት ኢትዮጵያን ኤርትራን ከም በረድ ክዘንብ ኢዩ። ብዙሕ ውግእ ክኸውን ኢዩ

ኦርቶዶክሳውያን በብዘለዎ ቦታ፡ ከም ከብቲ ክሕረዱ ኢዮም። ኢትዮጵያን ኤርትራን ምድረን ብደም ክጨንዋ ኢየን። ናይ ኲናት ደም ናይ ደም ሓበላ ኣብ ምድሪ ብዙሕ ክፈስስ ኢዩ። እዚ ምልክታት ምጽኣት ኢዩ እሞ ተነስሑ። ክፉእ ጥምየት ኢትዮጵይያን ኤርትራን ክመጽእ ኢዩ። ዝብላዕን ዝስተን ካብ መድሪ ክጠፍእ ኢዩ። ካብ ኲናት ዝተረፈ ህዝቢ ብጥምየት ክሳቐ ኢዩ። ብስደት ምኽንያት ዓቢ ጾም ዘይጽወመሉ ግዜ ክመጽእ ኢዩ። ብጥምየት ግዜ ግና ዝተወሰና ናይ ምትረፊት ገዳማት ኣለዋ። ሰብ ዝተርፈለን ገዳማትን ኣድባራትን ኣለዋ። ታቦተ ኢዮሱስ ዘለወን ገዳማትናን ኣድባራትናን ብሙሉአን ሰብ ከድሕና ኢየን። ብግዜ ስጋብ ሕጂ ዕጽዋት ዝኾኑ ጣሻ ገዳማት ክኸፈቱ ኢዮም። ዝተረፉ ኢትዮጵያውያንን ኤርትራውያንን በዚአን ክጠሉ ኢዮም።

Scary. :shock:

.I suspect the first muslim country is Turkey, what about the second country?

TesfaNews
Member+

Post by TesfaNews » 05 Nov 2020, 17:44

Komal agame fairytales

eritrea

Post by eritrea » 05 Nov 2020, 17:50

Cigar wrote:
05 Nov 2020, 17:35
You filthy agame, the catastrophe your agames father told you is about tigray.
Tigray is the beggar region which is facing the catastrophe. And I suggest that you don't poke Eritrea to make your catastrophe humongous.
And change your nick you dumb [deleted].
Eritreans do not freaking believe in superficial anecdotes. We are the we can do it people.
Now that you are dying shamelessly you are using this childish reverse psychology?
LOL.
Eway nay agame negher.
Isn't freaking easy to apologize for your crimes and hope that you get sympathy than trying to hoodwink people as if you agames matter?
GTFO.

Calm down, It is prophecy. And it was told in advance. And what was said then is starting to appear
vividly to everyone. That is the reason why you are scared and I must add that, that is a good sign. Because the message is “እዚ ምልክታት ምጽኣት ኢዩ እሞ ተነስሑ.” ስለዚ ተነሳሕ፡ ካልእ እንተተረፈ መልእኽትኻን ኣታሓሳስባኻን እኳ ምጸረየ።

eritrea

Post by eritrea » 05 Nov 2020, 18:17

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
05 Nov 2020, 17:42
Scary. :shock: .I suspect the first muslim country is Turkey, what about the second country?
As I said earlier to Cigar. It is a prophecy. What they prophesied was that in the year of 2013 Geez year there will a devastating war. And we are at the beginning of the of 2013 geez year. And not even two month to the new year. We are told that war has started. And how this will play out, only God knows really. But it is not that hard to imagine if it takes long time it will of course draw scavengers attention.

And the balance of world power is also shaky at the moment. No one knows, if America will stay preoccupied with itself or try to influence world politics. But in the absence of a superpower anything can happen. At the time, Saudi-Arabia, Egypt, and almost all the Gulf states are on one side and are trying their best to have good relationship with Israel, while on the opposing side are of course Turkey, Iran, Qatar and probably Russia.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 05 Nov 2020, 18:33

After I read it a while ago every time I remind myself about this priest. There was another very famous priest from Deqi Mahari told to my oldest brother about our families including me I was not there nor know him, Eritrea, Erthiopia and Tigray and who will be the leaders and he was totally right except one about Eritrea. He said after the war all Eritreans will come home but they rather left home to exile but the rest of them were very accurate including a short man from Tigray will lead Ethiopia for a long time and will be at peace.

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 05 Nov 2020, 19:29

It is very satisfying to see you dirty agames to resort to prophecies and your supposedly mother fu**ker god. I believe on coincidences and facts.
I am not going to talk on behalf of any Eritrean, but I don't believe in any god, worshipping books, priests and crap like that.
The miseries we the Eritreans faced since 1952 is enough for me to believe that there is no caring so called god.
And if there is, bring him to me and I will slap him/her or it bit*ch for watching people mas*turbate and calling them sinners while he/she or it was snoozing while with no fault of is we were being done wrong.
Now, you agames are indirectly telling us that tigray is an entity which will protect the region from Islamic terrorists or influences. Fu*cken funny.
Why don't you just beg for mercy and live in peace cut to your minority size?
Isn't that easier than acting stupid to try to scare people if dirty tegarus are destroyed, all will be destroyed.
Man, all I know is that tigray is being destroyed in front of my eyes. What ever happens after that as Eritreans we can beat it too.

eritrea

Post by eritrea » 05 Nov 2020, 20:35

Cigar wrote:
05 Nov 2020, 19:29
It is very satisfying to see you dirty agames to resort to prophecies and your supposedly mother fu**ker god. I believe on coincidences and facts.
I am not going to talk on behalf of any Eritrean, but I don't believe in any god, worshipping books, priests and crap like that.
The miseries we the Eritreans faced since 1952 is enough for me to believe that there is no caring so called god.
And if there is, bring him to me and I will slap him/her or it bit*ch for watching people mas*turbate and calling them sinners while he/she or it was snoozing while with no fault of is we were being done wrong.
Now, you agames are indirectly telling us that tigray is an entity which will protect the region from Islamic terrorists or influences. Fu*cken funny.
Why don't you just beg for mercy and live in peace cut to your minority size?
Isn't that easier than acting stupid to try to scare people if dirty tegarus are destroyed, all will be destroyed.
Man, all I know is that tigray is being destroyed in front of my eyes. What ever happens after that as Eritreans we can beat it too.
The only thing that I understand from you message is, that you desperately want to make me an Agame for reasons only known for you.

As far as your relationship with God is concerned. I like you to once again beg for mercy from the almighty God. Prophecies are early warning from God to prepare his chosen one for what is coming to happen. So that when it happen they wouldn't be troubled.

As to the position you are holding about God and belief, read the following bible verse.
Romans 2:1-29 wrote: Therefore you have no excuse, O man, every one of you who judges. For in passing judgment on another you condemn yourself, because you, the judge, practice the very same things. We know that the judgment of God rightly falls on those who practice such things. Do you suppose, O man—you who judge those who practice such things and yet do them yourself—that you will escape the judgment of God? Or do you presume on the riches of his kindness and forbearance and patience, not knowing that God's kindness is meant to lead you to repentance? But because of your hard and impenitent heart you are storing up wrath for yourself on the day of wrath when God's righteous judgment will be revealed. ...

eritrea

Post by eritrea » 05 Nov 2020, 21:19

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
05 Nov 2020, 18:33
To have a better understanding of prophecy follow the following video:

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 05 Nov 2020, 23:23

You filthy agame billions of people died waiting for your crap prophecy that the as*s wipe jesus was coming every year they were living on this earth including you agame parents.
Little did they know that a'ss wipe is waiting for an uber.
My 'prophecy' that you agames are to be completely destroyed before the end of 2020 has more weight than your crap hallucinations.
Now let's see if your idiot god is stronger than me and show me his freaking prophecy you claim will happen before woyane is buried or even in zillion years then after.
Fu*ck all your 10 thousand gods and religions.
I am my own 'god' in a sense.
Wow, how the fu*ck can a sane person believe on those crap?
Well only a coward, hypocrite who doesn't have confidence on self.
What is next?
You gonna tell me that there is a SKY (as we call it) for real?

Misraq

Post by Misraq » 06 Nov 2020, 09:43

brother eritrea,

is this the full version? what about Raya being the epicenter of grave yard for tigrayan men in this conflict. what i read 6 months ago has this graphic content.

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 06 Nov 2020, 11:38

I am of the opinion that the 2 countries which pose danger to your abyssinia are Burkina faso and Sri-lanka but the so-called prophet failed to mention them lol.

I wonder there are people who you consider them as educated or erudite and they end up believing such diatribe.

Aren't we in 21 century?

P.S.1. By the way on the other side there are some bigoted muslims who attribute Covid-19 as God sent punishment to the unbelievers by quoting verses from the koran as if corona is not affecting them as well. I always smile.

P.S. 2. What about the current debacle in astobia? According to the coverage of arab medias today, heavy battles are being waged and the governor of kassala region in sudan has publicly announced that the border with ethiopia is
Is closed and sealed and added that sudan will only accept unarmed ethios who cross the border.

eritrea

Post by eritrea » 06 Nov 2020, 15:03

Misraq wrote:
06 Nov 2020, 09:43
brother eritrea,

is this the full version? what about Raya being the epicenter of grave yard for tigrayan men in this conflict. what i read 6 months ago has this graphic content.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .....Well, brother Misraq first of all, you must mean epicentre of POW (prisoners of war) shelters rather than grave yard. That's what I have observed so far. And I also would like to use this opportunity to congratulate you for being able to witness the liberation of Welqayit and Begmeder.

Concerning the prophecy, I am only the messenger in this case. And when it comes to prophecy, if it is from God then what is said is going to happen that is for sure. If it is not, then that means it was a lie and was not a prophecy to begin with.

eritrea

Post by eritrea » 06 Nov 2020, 15:39

kerenite wrote:
06 Nov 2020, 11:38
I am of the opinion that the 2 countries which pose danger to your abyssinia are Burkina faso and Sri-lanka but the so-called prophet failed to mention them lol.

I wonder there are people who you consider them as educated or erudite and they end up believing such diatribe.

Aren't we in 21 century?

P.S.1. By the way on the other side there are some bigoted muslims who attribute Covid-19 as God sent punishment to the unbelievers by quoting verses from the koran as if corona is not affecting them as well. I always smile.

P.S. 2. What about the current debacle in astobia? According to the coverage of arab medias today, heavy battles are being waged and the governor of kassala region in sudan has publicly announced that the border with ethiopia is
Is closed and sealed and added that sudan will only accept unarmed ethios who cross the border.
Dear Kerenite, I am not sure if I understood what you are talking about or what you want to say. In any case, as I said earlier. Prophecy in Christianity is for the most part a warning from God through his elect. And the purpose is for body and soul preparedness of those who have ears and minds that listen.

eritrea

Post by eritrea » 29 Dec 2020, 07:16

The Prophecy Is Still Valid!

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 29 Dec 2020, 07:53

When the Bible talks about Prophets & prophecies, it's usually preceded by how the prophecy was given & to whom. If it was by the Almighty Himself or by an Angel etc but most importantly, we're told who the specific Prophet is & his life story.

Nothing of the sort, here.

Secondly, my understanding is that after the advent of the Messiah, the prophetic era was over.

The Messiah warns us specifically, to not call any man a father!

The "prophecy" says the troubles will be over for Eritrea & Ethiopia, before they commence somewhere else. We're not told, how those troubles will end. If we go by the Bible, once the global troubles start, it won't end until the 2nd coming, preceded by an antichrist.

eritrea

Post by eritrea » 29 Dec 2020, 08:52

Zmeselo wrote:
29 Dec 2020, 07:53
When the Bible talks about Prophets & prophecies, it's usually preceded by how the prophecy was given & to whom. If it was by the Almighty Himself or by an Angel etc but most importantly, we're told who the specific Prophet is & his life story.

Nothing of the sort, here.

Secondly, my understanding is that after the advent of the Messiah, the prophetic era was over.

The Messiah warns us specifically, to not call any man a father!

The "prophecy" says the troubles will be over for Eritrea & Ethiopia, before they commence somewhere else. We're not told, how those troubles will end. If we go by the Bible, once the global troubles start, it won't end until the 2nd coming, preceded by an antichrist.

I understand what you mean Zmeselo, but you should also understand that depending on the levels of belief and dedication or even without that God talks in dreams and visions of what will happen to individuals, people and even counties as it seems to be the case here.

The talk here is prophecy or clarity within the prophetic era, as it happens.

For just a while ago no one could guess the two nation that will be behind the mess that is mentioned in the prophecy but with time Egypt and Sudan seems to fit the description.

eritrea

Post by eritrea » 14 Jan 2021, 22:38

Don't say you were not warned.

ብኣርባዕተ መኣዝን ኢትዮጵያን ኤርትራን ክውረራ ኢየን። ሰላም ንምኽባር ዝብሉ ሰባት ብኽልተ ሓያላት ሃገራት ዝምርሑ ናይ ሙስሊም ሃገራት ብኢትዮጵያን ኤርትራን ምድሪ እሳት ክኽዕዉ ኢዮም። ብዓሰብን ወደብን ፍሉያት ዝኾኑ ቦታ ብዝጥዕሞም ቦታታት ብመሳርሒ ኩናት ብመሬት ኢትዮጵያን ኤርትራን ከም በረድ ክዘንብ ኢዩ። ብዙሕ ውግእ ክኸውን ኢዩ።