Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Wedi
Member+

አሸባሪው ትህነግ/ሕወሓት የአብይ አህመድን ጦር ገጠመችው!!

Post by Wedi » 03 Nov 2020, 19:07

አሸባሪው ትህነግ/ሕወሓት የአብይ አህመድን ጦር ገጠመችው!! :cry: :cry: :oops: :oops:
Please wait, video is loading...

Za-Ilmaknun

Re: አሸባሪው ትህነግ/ሕወሓት የአብይ አህመድን ጦር ገጠመችው!!

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 03 Nov 2020, 19:32

They finally moved to ignite what is to be the war of their last life. The PM was so reluctant to go at it with Military might...but the Nega Dynasty is giving it a try than a suffocating death. We are witnessing history being made...and the course of our journey taking a turn...hopefully for the better.
PM Abiy...give them hell!!

Wedi
Member+

Post by Wedi » 03 Nov 2020, 19:42

Za-Ilmaknun wrote:
03 Nov 2020, 19:32
They finally moved to ignite what is to be the war of their last life. The PM was so reluctant to go at it with Military might...but the Nega Dynasty is giving it a try than a suffocating death. We are witnessing history being made...and the course of our journey taking a turn...hopefully for the better.
Abiy Ahmed is the most incompetent person that I have ever seen. He gave TPLF more than 2 precious years to prepare and armed themselves to their teeth!!

I think Abiy Ahmed's military background is fake and fraud!!

Just read below what TPLF's top cadre and propagandist Daniel Berhanie wrote few hours ago.

TPLF are now over confident and they think that they will defeat Abiy Ahmed fair and square.

They are planning about the type of government they will try to establish after the demise of Abiy Ahmed.

Just read it below

Za-Ilmaknun

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 03 Nov 2020, 19:49

Wedi wrote:
03 Nov 2020, 19:42
Za-Ilmaknun wrote:
03 Nov 2020, 19:32
Abiy Ahmed is the most incompetent person that I have ever seen. He gave TPLF more than 2 precious years to prepare and armed themselves to their teeth!!

I think Abiy Ahmed's military background is fake and fraud!!

Just read below what TPLF's top cadre and propagandist Daniel Berhanie wrote few hours ago.

TPLF are now over confident and they think that they will defeat Abiy Ahmed fair and square.

They are planning about the type of government they will try to establish after the demise of Abiy Ahmed.

Just read it below
Anybody can write any garbage. The fact of the matter is TPLF will be history in a matter of few days. I can never understand how anybody would stand with this fasciitis. The PM was obliviously reluctant in going to war against this renegades but, they forced his hand and dragged him in to it. Now he should do the what is expected of a soldier and finish these bandits.

The planning of the Government... emmm..they are known to manufacture the Utopian dream outta thin air...if you buy that crap ..you are gona miss the fun...