Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
tolcha

Gobana and his cousins are in deep Shi't!

Post by tolcha » 02 Nov 2020, 23:57

The Narcissstic lame K-7 didn't give a damn attention when more than 200 Gumuzis were maasacared last year by his cousins. I don't know what kind of advisors this ( geltu) collects in 4 Kilo? His wife's cousin Daniel Kibret couldn't help him, either. The guy assumes himself to be religious and humble person about 2 years ago, with all the openneness and genuine appearing behavior . Gradually, his true identity become disclosed to the public. That would eventually become history in a few months to a year or 2.

EPRDF

Re: Gobana and his cousins are in deep Shi't!

Post by EPRDF » 03 Nov 2020, 17:52

Obbo tolcha yaa namaa gnaataa waraabaysa,

You accusing K7 of aligning himself to his wife's relatives and to has been serving the interests of Amhara's. In a meantime, Amharas are also uncomfortable of his dubious nature and accusing him of serving Orummumaa agenda clandestinely so where you Amharas and Oromos want this guy to stand up?

What exactly you Oromos and Amharas this man want to do for you? For me, he is simply incompetent to run a country with so much complex issues. Failure after failure is his record as it is clearly be seen.

I think it is time for the nation and its silent majority to tell the Worebela shifta Amhara and Oromo politicians to step aside off Ethiopian politics and to retreat.

Likewise, It is better for The Worebela shifta Amhara and Oromo politicians to look for a nice Hotel in Bahrdar and Neqemte where they can lock themselves up just like their Worebella shifta counterparts have done in our beautiful northern city of MeQele.

Yigermal, The country is full of Worebela shifta Oromo, Amara and Tigre politicians and the nation is just sitting idle and watching doing nothing. And for how long is the question now?