Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Sadacha Macca

TPLF used to carry out massacres and blame OLF. Now their former puppets opdo is doing the same.

Post by Sadacha Macca » 02 Nov 2020, 20:34

Only a fool would actually believe everything they see on the opdo/pp owned news outlets. They obviously are liars and are no better than their former fathers and bosses the TPLF. Like father like son as the age old adage goes.
Hilariously, some actually act as if the same dudes who were not only the water carriers of TPLF but were helping them massacre and subjugate Oromos, Amharas and other than them; would all of a sudden become honest angels of some sort.
Wallaga and guji for one have been under military command posts for quite a while... Why would the govt forces conveniently withdraw and then somehow massacres take place, that somehow someway have nothing to do with government forces?! As if they weren't and aren't massacring oromos daily?! So OLF is somehow responsible for all of Ethiopias many many problems while the governments word is infallible and they are angels who wouldn't harm a fly to maintain power?!

I get that many people who have hatred for the OLF and Oromo nationalism, will let their bias make them believe ANYTHING negative regarding the OLF and Oromo nationalists; but it's obvious that very little if any truth gets reported on media outlets in Ethiopia. Abiy and his cronies want to rally Amharas to support him, blindly, and this achieves several goals..
1. To rally and recruit Amhara in any future conflict with tigray and tplf. Perhaps even neutralize amara protests and so on.
2. To carry out more massacres and targeting of oromo civilians and opposition, yes even the opposition who have never once backed the oromo liberation army, and have always peacefully opposed atse abiy and his grandiose dreams of being the next tyrannical Abyssinian extremist emperor.

And perhaps other goals that are yet to be seen.

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Re: TPLF used to carry out massacres and blame OLF. Now their former puppets opdo is doing the same.

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 02 Nov 2020, 20:51

You're not making any sense. The victims themselves are saying it's shane. You think the people are dumb enough not to know their killers? Tplf top rat seyom mesfin warned about this in his last interview. It's crystal clear who is behind this massacre.

sun
Member+

Re: TPLF used to carry out massacres and blame OLF. Now their former puppets opdo is doing the same.

Post by sun » 02 Nov 2020, 21:03

Sadacha Macca wrote:
02 Nov 2020, 20:34
Only a fool would actually believe everything they see on the opdo/pp owned news outlets. They obviously are liars and are no better than their former fathers and bosses the TPLF. Like father like son as the age old adage goes.
Hilariously, some actually act as if the same dudes who were not only the water carriers of TPLF but were helping them massacre and subjugate Oromos, Amharas and other than them; would all of a sudden become honest angels of some sort.
Wallaga and guji for one have been under military command posts for quite a while... Why would the govt forces conveniently withdraw and then somehow massacres take place, that somehow someway have nothing to do with government forces?! As if they weren't and aren't massacring oromos daily?! So OLF is somehow responsible for all of Ethiopias many many problems while the governments word is infallible and they are angels who wouldn't harm a fly to maintain power?!

I get that many people who have hatred for the OLF and Oromo nationalism, will let their bias make them believe ANYTHING negative regarding the OLF and Oromo nationalists; but it's obvious that very little if any truth gets reported on media outlets in Ethiopia. Abiy and his cronies want to rally Amharas to support him, blindly, and this achieves several goals..
1. To rally and recruit Amhara in any future conflict with tigray and tplf. Perhaps even neutralize amara protests and so on.
2. To carry out more massacres and targeting of oromo civilians and opposition, yes even the opposition who have never once backed the oromo liberation army, and have always peacefully opposed atse abiy and his grandiose dreams of being the next tyrannical Abyssinian extremist emperor.

Really? :lol: :lol:

Times are hard, tplf pays. Enjoy your pay with out too much fake say to serve the tplf song which is nothing but 100% wrong.
:P :P

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 02 Nov 2020, 21:08

Sadacha Macca wrote:

Obbo Sadach Macca,

When it comes to the killings after killings of innocent Ethiopians of none Oromo ethnics and burning their wealth in your Oromia, your credibility is extremely questionable, brother Sadacha. I understand you are trying to defend your guys and I respect your position. But you should not expect people with conscience who have fear of God to agree with your none sense claims :mrgreen: .

The sad thing is that even after the Oromo brother Hachaluu Hundessa clearly told in OMN interview about the threat he had been receiving from OLF and then following his execution by OLF coordinated by Obbo jawar fanatic group and financed by TPLF terrorist group, you are still blaming Abby government. Ha :oops: :mrgreen: :lol: ???

With all due respect though :I have never seen you expressing your sadness for the killing of innocents or extending your condolence to their families for their losses every time when innocent people are massacred. Really sad :cry: :cry:

May God bless the people of Oromo and Ethiopia

RIP Innocent Ethiopians.

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 02 Nov 2020, 21:31

Weyane.is.dead wrote:
02 Nov 2020, 20:51
You're not making any sense. The victims themselves are saying it's shane. You think the people are dumb enough not to know their killers? Tplf top rat seyom mesfin warned about this in his last interview. It's crystal clear who is behind this massacre.
So they said hey we're OLF dudes before the massacre? Or?

You Want to believe abiy blindly because he's your ally in a future war against tigray/tplf. So i get it. If i were eritrean I'd want revenge too. But it makes you biased as well and makes it impossible to be impartial.

Why would the armies mysterious withdrawal and the massacre happen in succession? Is that not suspicious?

Obbo Sun,
Sorry but everybody who disagrees with blindly believing the words of abiy and his government, isn't "TPLF." It's foolishness to just blindly believe and follow everything you're told, especially with the track record of the ones conveying the news.
TPLF wouldn't have ruled for a year forget about over 20 years, if it weren't for OPDO and Andm who sold their peoples out for the sake of power and money.
So a smart person would at the very least, question any news coming from the former enablers of the TPLF.

Hawzen,

As an eritrean who wants revenge against tplf, you're incapable of being impartial. Anything that your comrade against tplf, which is abiy, says, is the truth to you and your like. You're not going to get past your internalized bias and be truthful if it contradicts what your ally and comrade says.
I get it. I'd want revenge too. TPLF tried to not only annex eritrean lands but if they were capable, wanted to overthrow Obbo Isayas and install a puppet regime. These are unforgivable acts of of aggression and as I said... I'd be out for revenge too. But the truth is the truth regardless of whom you're at war with and at war against.
Adelem ende?

Whether it be OLF TPLF EPLF OPDO ANDM, they all have humans in their parties, humans who are flawed and some of whom have blood on their hands. Many who would lie to maintain power and their positions, at all costs. Just because my father was a commander of the OLF in the late 1970s doesn't mean I believe everything they say nor do I claim that the OLF is a group of infallible angels!

In politics, they throw integrity, morals and ethics out the proverbial window and do whatever it takes to maintain power. No political party from the amhara ones to the oromo ones and the eritrean ones, have a clear track record and none of them are perfect.

I don't blindly believe ANYTHING they say. I believe in questioning them, critical thought and not being a heedless sheep who doesn't use the brain Allaah/God gifted to the children of Adam.

It's simple. OPDO was created by TPLF and also with the help of EPLF who sent them oromo pows to join, to keep Oromos subjugated and oppressed to facilitate their goals of exploiting oromia and keeping oromos weakened.
OPDO never had popular legitimacy or support in Oromia but had the military support of TPLF EPLF and the rest of eprdf.
OLF with all its flaws and weaknesses.. could claim to have more support in Oromia hence the reason why TPLF created opdo and why both tplf and then OPDO would not facilitate free and fair elections especially in oromia because the results are known.

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 02 Nov 2020, 21:53

You're making your own conclusions. Read what i wrote. The victims know who their killer is. Unless you're claiming they don't. Ive not mentioned abiy. I trust the victims.
Sadacha Macca wrote:
02 Nov 2020, 21:31
Weyane.is.dead wrote:

You Want to believe abiy blindly because he's your ally in a future war against tigray/tplf. So i get it. If i were eritrean I'd want revenge too. But it makes you biased as well and makes it impossible to be impartial.

Why would the armies mysterious withdrawal and the massacre happen in succession? Is that not suspicious?

Obbo Sun,
Sorry but everybody who disagrees with blindly believing the words of abiy and his government, isn't "TPLF." It's foolishness to just blindly believe and follow everything you're told, especially with the track record of the ones conveying the news.
TPLF wouldn't have ruled for a year forget about over 20 years, if it weren't for OPDO and Andm who sold their peoples out for the sake of power and money.
So a smart person would at the very least, question any news coming from the former enablers of the TPLF.

Hawzen,

As an eritrean who wants revenge against tplf, you're incapable of being impartial. Anything that your comrade against tplf, which is abiy, says, is the truth to you and your like. You're not going to get past your internalized bias and be truthful if it contradicts what your ally and comrade says.
I get it. I'd want revenge too. TPLF tried to not only annex eritrean lands but if they were capable, wanted to overthrow Obbo Isayas and install a puppet regime. These are unforgivable acts of of aggression and as I said... I'd be out for revenge too. But the truth is the truth regardless of whom you're at war with and at war against.
Adelem ende?

Whether it be OLF TPLF EPLF OPDO ANDM, they all have humans in their parties, humans who are flawed and some of whom have blood on their hands. Many who would lie to maintain power and their positions, at all costs. Just because my father was a commander of the OLF in the late 1970s doesn't mean I believe everything they say nor do I claim that the OLF is a group of infallible angels!

In politics, they throw integrity, morals and ethics out the proverbial window and do whatever it takes to maintain power. No political party from the amhara ones to the oromo ones and the eritrean ones, have a clear track record and none of them are perfect.

I don't blindly believe ANYTHING they say. I believe in questioning them, critical thought and not being a heedless sheep who doesn't use the brain Allaah/God gifted to the children of Adam.

It's simple. OPDO was created by TPLF and also with the help of EPLF who sent them oromo pows to join, to keep Oromos subjugated and oppressed to facilitate their goals of exploiting oromia and keeping oromos weakened.
OPDO never had popular legitimacy or support in Oromia but had the military support of TPLF EPLF and the rest of eprdf.
OLF with all its flaws and weaknesses.. could claim to have more support in Oromia hence the reason why TPLF created opdo and why both tplf and then OPDO would not facilitate free and fair elections especially in oromia because the results are known.

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 02 Nov 2020, 22:05

Weyane.is.dead wrote:
02 Nov 2020, 21:53
You're making your own conclusions. Read what i wrote. The victims know who their killer is. Unless you're claiming they don't. Ive not mentioned abiy. I trust the victims.
Sadacha Macca wrote:
Weyane.is.dead wrote:

Obbo Sun,

Hawzen,

Adelem ende?

How do you know they said that? Did Abiys controlled media say it, or?
And if so, how did the OLF members id themselves?
Hi I'm OLF. I'm here to massacre you?
Lol, really?!

Check this out as well. Interesting stuff to say the least.
Please wait, video is loading...

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 02 Nov 2020, 22:09

ኡኔ ወያኔው ዎንድሜ Sadacha Adwa ከሰጠው ሃሳብ ጋር አልስማማም። :roll:

የበግ ለምድ ለብሰው ከሚመጡባችሁ በውስጣቸው ግን ነጣቂዎች ጅቦች ከሆኑ ከሐሰተኞች ነቢያት ተጠበቁ ማቴ። ፯፥፩፭።

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 02 Nov 2020, 22:11

Listen to the interviews of the victims. There's tons of them. And no they're not abiy's media. Most of the are actually very critical of abiy.
Sadacha Macca wrote:
02 Nov 2020, 22:05
Weyane.is.dead wrote:
Sadacha Macca wrote:
Weyane.is.dead wrote:

Obbo Sun,

Hawzen,

Adelem ende?

Lol, really?!

tolcha

Post by tolcha » 02 Nov 2020, 22:42

Hawzen wrote:
02 Nov 2020, 21:08
Sadacha Macca wrote:

Obbo Sadach Macca,

When it comes to the killings after killings of innocent Ethiopians of none Oromo ethnics and burning their wealth in your Oromia, your credibility is extremely questionable, brother Sadacha. I understand you are trying to defend your guys and I respect your position. But you should not expect people with conscience who have fear of God to agree with your none sense claims :mrgreen: .

The sad thing is that even after the Oromo brother Hachaluu Hundessa clearly told in OMN interview about the threat he had been receiving from OLF and then following his execution by OLF coordinated by Obbo jawar fanatic group and financed by TPLF terrorist group, you are still blaming Abby government. Ha :oops: :mrgreen: :lol: ???

With all due respect though :I have never seen you expressing your sadness for the killing of innocents or extending your condolence to their families for their losses every time when innocent people are massacred. Really sad :cry: :cry:

May God bless the people of Oromo and Ethiopia

RIP Innocent Ethiopians.

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF
You are idiots. What is your evidence that Jawar coordinated the killing of Hacallu... Domma!!!

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 02 Nov 2020, 23:09

Sadach Macca is somehow a sophisticated TPLF cadre. When TPLF was retreating to Mekele, he introduced himself to the ER crowd as an Oromo who was studying in the West. He played it cool. I was among some who believed him to be what he claimed he was. I know that TPLF and their cadres believe it is a “ sophisticated art” to lie. My instinct is not bad. I figure them out if I read four or five of their postings. I admit this guy has been good. I began paying attention when someone whom I could not name now wrote about Sadach being a TPLF cadre. His reasoning was sound.
Sadach has been good. He could not post million trash in one day like that TPLF cadre whose sanity I question. He has kept low profile, and only when it matters he would come with a punch.
Now, the so called Oromo said, no TPLF could not incite Amharas to be killed. It is the Oromo politicians who did the job. I give him credit. He is their “best.”

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 02 Nov 2020, 23:48

Weyane.is.dead wrote:
02 Nov 2020, 22:11
Listen to the interviews of the victims. There's tons of them. And no they're not abiy's media. Most of the are actually very critical of abiy.
Sadacha Macca wrote:
02 Nov 2020, 22:05
Weyane.is.dead wrote:
Sadacha Macca wrote:
Weyane.is.dead wrote:

Obbo Sun,

Hawzen,

Adelem ende?

Lol, really?!

What did they say exactly? That the gunmen came and said hi I'm OLF I'm here to massacre you? How gullible can one be to believe such things?
I know that we should believe victims but let's not pretend that a desperate dictatorship would not fabricate things to maintain power and vilify opponents of theirs. If they are willing to rape oromo women and kill oromo civilians in massive numbers they'd do the same to Amharas and other non oromos then create lies.

TPLF did it. Now the opdo their former puppets are doing the same.
If OLF and others in that general area posed a threat to civilians; why'd the army without explanation withdraw?
There's many unanswered questions here sir.
All I'm saying is... I don't blindly believe what we're told. There's way more to it than what we're told.

To sam and co,
That's typical deflection. Anyone with a semblance of sense here would know what I am; an Oromo nationalist but not a member of OLF but agree with the belief that oromos and only Oromos should decide their fate via self determination while leaning towards a loosely albeit federated union of Ethiopian states as opposed to the old kifle hager days with a strong oppressive centralized government.

If anyone has an opposing view, they must be TPLF. As if an Oromo has to blindly believe what the traitors among them, OPDO and former pows of tplf and EPLF, say and do. And if that Oromo individual dares to question those with a track record of oppression, lying, various other wrongdoings; then that Oromo magically becomes a "TPLF."
As if that same OPDO weren't playing a huge role in maintaining the tplf in power.
Along with the andm.
As if... The OPDO is a group of innocent angels incapable of lying and manipulation, while the OLF and other nationalists are always wrong and etc.
As if.... You and your like don't already hate and blame OLF and Oromo nationalists for the many, many problems in Mama Ethiopia. If the OLF were proven to be innocent in anything they've been accused, people like you would still find it hard if not impossible to take back what you said.

So whenever a tragic event occurs, before any kind of fair, independent investigation can even begin, you and your kind already point fingers at Oromo nationalists and OLF. How just is that!

P.s. i never said TPLF could "never incite" others to kill Amharas but I said in this particular tragedy, I doubt that the OLF did it. I don't blindly believe everything a dictatorship says. The same way I never believed most if not all of the news the TPLF controlled news outlets reported. TPLF opdo andm all are the same to me minus a few essential things.

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 02 Nov 2020, 23:56

OLF did it you moron why the hell these savage looking oromos carrying guns aiming it at “neftengas” aka the people not the regime OLF is a Oromo terrorist group that solely focuses on committing atrocities against amharas

Your OLF should be renamed ArmedOromo Killing peacefulAmhara Front

abel qael

Post by abel qael » 03 Nov 2020, 01:52

Sadacha, as always, you're one of the few bloggers who claim to be Oromo who is always biased towards TPLF, I do not know where it is coming from but it could be because you clam to be waragay diqala and also becoz you come from the same Kulo village where Meshrefet grew up. You remind me of the fersam kahadi bantu-donkey mix called Dima Nogo who is now happily licking the fi'ntita of Meshrefet, totally betraying OLF, just because Meshrefet was a gudifecha like him and raised in that province where you too claim to come from.
If you were honest, like most genuine and pure Oromos are, by now you, would have learned the fact that OPDO and ANDM were weyane water carriers that quickly turned out to be criminal murderers who committed 99% of the political crimes done during the 27 years of EPRDF rule, which are not even 5% of what we saw in the last two years with Meshrefet at the helm, this clearly shows the fact TPLF was restraining the criminals it raised as water carriers, and no wonder, when TPLF orphaned them they started killing 10s of thousands of innocent Ethiopians in order to scare the nation into submission to the unitary and extremely dictatorial system they are dreaming to implement. The rest history. I hope you start learning positive, objective, progressive, and rationalistic political manners from great Ejolies such as Yaballo and many others like him. Having said that, I give you credit for inculpating the dirty hands of the bilgina group in killing these innocent Amaras, speaking otherwise like the cannibal meshrefet is saying behind the flimsy bilgina curtain very sinful in multiple ways. If anybody puts Amharas and Oromos in an endless civil war, it is Oromara, namely meshrefet and his criminal and illegal bilgina group.
I rest my case here. i