Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
EthioRedSea

Eritrea brings war to Ethiopia: Keep out Eritrea from Ethiopia - they are worthless parasites! Deport all Eritreans!

Post by EthioRedSea » 02 Nov 2020, 19:56

Eritrea is divisive and provoking war against Tigrayans and TPLF.
TPLF's political crimes and corruption issues are a matter for the justice system in Ethiopia, not for war provoked and organized by Eritrea.

TPLF leaders and other EPRDF leaders could be brought to justice. TPLF or EPRDF has an organisation a right to political activity. However, Eritrea has been trying to isolate TPLF and Tigray by working with non-Tigray Ethiopians, specially with some gullible Amharas.

We need to use "no war, no peace" policy. We do not need Eritreans to be in Ethiopia. We have no obligation before God or history to accept Eritreans to live in Ethiopia. Ethiopia should stop bringing Eritrea's refugees.

As the Emperor said, we don need the people in Eritrea, we need only the land. This is true and will be always true. We do not need the people in Eritrea. We need to control the Red Sea. We can disarm Eritrea and take our own Red Sea, which historically has always been part of Ethiopia. The land Eritrea was taken from Tigray and given to Italy by Menelik to appease Italy. Ethiopia can take back her own ports as they were mistakenly given to Italy.

Keep Eritrea away! They will cause damage to our innocent people.

simbe11

Re: Eritrea brings war to Ethiopia: Keep out Eritrea from Ethiopia - they are worthless parasites! Deport all Eritreans!

Post by simbe11 » 02 Nov 2020, 20:09

You are just a clown.
You call Eritrean people parasites?
Really?
The only parasite we’re having right now is TPLF and their dogs.
You claim wanting the land of Eritrea?
Ridiculous!!!
Eritreans should be entitled every right in Ethiopia and vice-versa.
As an Ethiopian, if you give me a choice between the land the people of Eritrea, I choose the latter.
That doesn’t take anything from my view that Eritrea belongs to Ethiopia.

Hawzen
Member+

Re: Eritrea brings war to Ethiopia: Keep out Eritrea from Ethiopia - they are worthless parasites! Deport all Eritreans!

Post by Hawzen » 02 Nov 2020, 20:45

simbe11 wrote:
02 Nov 2020, 20:09
You are just a clown.
Really?
Ridiculous!!!
As an Ethiopian, if you give me a choice between the land the people of Eritrea, I choose the latter.
Sister eden gual Adwa aka simbe11,

How is life treating you in Mekelle holes??? Not pretty.. Ha ? :lol: :lol: It looks like the end of your TPLF is approaching faster than we thought :oops: :twisted:

By the way your agame brother TigrayDryPort :mrgreen: sounds cute when he tries to act more Ethiopian than the real Ethiopians.... :oops: :mrgreen: :lol:

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

EthioRedSea

Post by EthioRedSea » 02 Nov 2020, 21:03

simbe11 wrote:
02 Nov 2020, 20:09
You are just a clown.
Really?
Ridiculous!!!
The land called Eritrea is taken from Tigray. It belongs to Tigray and by extension to Ethiopia as Tigray is part of Ethiopia. I would choose my land handed over to me by my great grandfathers to the people who are strangers to our history. I do not want the people of Eritrea because they are anti-Tigray and slaves. They just are worthless parasites. 80% of the population are migrants from Sudan. They do not have any attachment to the land. It is the land that we should take away as the people are very difficult to work or live with. They are parasites and slaves. They are nomads. They do not have a culture - it is taken from Tigray or an extension of it. They will contradict this by creating fictions. Ethiopia and Tigray should not baby sit Eritreans. The land and The Red Sea belongs to Tigray and Ethiopia. Tigray should not give away it's own land and sea if Ethiopians do not want it.