Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

To Tukrir Bologna maids Hamassien and Ye Ahiya Zer: You know who is coming soon near you???

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 02 Nov 2020, 14:32

Last edited by Halafi Mengedi on 02 Nov 2020, 15:55, edited 1 time in total.

Dawi

Re: To Tukrir Bologna maids and Ye Ahiya Zer: You know who is coming soon near you???

Post by Dawi » 02 Nov 2020, 15:01

Halafi - And I thought your reasoning was in response to Trump's comment on GERD? If wishes was horses!

I see you're just wishing Susan to give who you call "Bologna maids" another round of "Tough Love"! :twisted: :mrgreen:

Susan Rice - “Tough Love,” Life in the Obama White House & The Trump Era | The Daily Show

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
02 Nov 2020, 14:32

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Re: To Tukrir Bologna maids Hamassien and Ye Ahiya Zer: You know who is coming soon near you???

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 02 Nov 2020, 15:56

No. I agree with Trump what the hell Egypt is waiting for???

Deqi-Arawit

Re: To Tukrir Bologna maids Hamassien and Ye Ahiya Zer: You know who is coming soon near you???

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 02 Nov 2020, 16:03

Halaf-m@trri.

You are a low IQ like the rest of your compatriot. If you think your fate is going to change with potential victory of Biden, you are wrong. Let his eminence educate you.

When Susan Rice was flirting with Meles and used to sit on his lap, the midget had the entire country under his feet, the intelligence, the military and all all diplomats were under his total control..But now, what does Tigray has? except Teret Teret, Tigray has nothing. You dont have any incentive or leverage so that powerful countries to acknowledge your existence. You missed your chance to negotiate from a strong position, now you are going to attract the attention of powerful countries form the basement of Axum-hotel.