Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
tolcha

For inept OLF remnant rebels- just to draw attention, don't killl innocents!

Post by tolcha » 02 Nov 2020, 08:07

I strongly oppose and condemn if what Wollega was done is by the rebels who seek attention. That is not the way to take a revenge for what the gov is doing on Oromo people daily basis. If you have the balls, focus on the military.

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Re: For inept OLF remnant rebels- just to draw attention, don't killl innocents!

Post by DefendTheTruth » 02 Nov 2020, 08:32

tolcha wrote:
02 Nov 2020, 08:07
I strongly oppose and condemn if what Wollega was done is by the rebels who seek attention. That is not the way to take a revenge for what the gov is doing on Oromo people daily basis. If you have the balls, focus on the military.
Since when did suciders target any military installations? Or didn't you get the message of the delusional Jal Maro telling his new recruits to prepare themselves to give their lives?

tolcha

Re: For inept OLF remnant rebels- just to draw attention, don't killl innocents!

Post by tolcha » 02 Nov 2020, 12:20

DefendTheTruth wrote:
02 Nov 2020, 08:32
tolcha wrote:
Since when did suciders target any military installations? Or didn't you get the message of the delusional Jal Maro telling his new recruits to prepare themselves to give their lives?
Any link for your vomits!!!

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 02 Nov 2020, 18:08

tolcha wrote:
02 Nov 2020, 12:20
DefendTheTruth wrote:
tolcha wrote:
Do you understand Afan Oromo?

In case yes, here is what he said: lubbuu keessan kennuuf of-qopheessa.

(Get ready to die )
Please wait, video is loading...

tolcha

Post by tolcha » 02 Nov 2020, 18:54

DefendTheTruth wrote:
02 Nov 2020, 18:08
tolcha wrote:
02 Nov 2020, 12:20
DefendTheTruth wrote:
tolcha wrote:
Do you understand Afan Oromo?

In case yes, here is what he said: lubbuu keessan kennuuf of-qopheessa.

(Get ready to die )
Please wait, video is loading...
You are as idiot as your writings. I know you can interpret the sayings in the direction it suits you to blame. Frankly speaking, this is to encourage the rebels not to surrender and there is a possibility of death and you should have to be ready... Atella neger nehi abo, Kante gar menetareke erasu, endante domma kemehon wuchi fayida yelewum.