Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

lil kogne

Re: The people of Tigray deserve better than the prideless and corrupt officials that are leading them astray.

Post by lil kogne » 02 Nov 2020, 07:12

Hello !!!!! Asswash started talking. :lol: :lol: Weyanes must renegated on their payment. Let us wait what else is going to happen. We anticipated this for a while. Awetash is upset for she endured sleepless nights for nothing. Now what ? Awetash ? I guess start bashing the Agames . :lol: :lol:

Awash
Senior Member+

Re: The people of Tigray deserve better than the prideless and corrupt officials that are leading them astray.

Post by Awash » 02 Nov 2020, 08:14

lil kogne wrote:
02 Nov 2020, 07:12
Hello !!!!! Asswash started talking. :lol: :lol: Weyanes must renegated on their payment. Let us wait what else is going to happen. We anticipated this for a while. Awetash is upset for she endured sleepless nights for nothing. Now what ? Awetash ? I guess start bashing the Agames . :lol: :lol:
lil qoleT aka foolish shabo:
The jig is up. You can't fool the Ethiopians here at mereja.com
:lol: :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:

lil kogne

Post by lil kogne » 02 Nov 2020, 11:39

Agamew Asswash, Awetash changing her tactics. She has been abandoned by the Wey- anes and do not know where and who to turn to. Agamew you are one philthy lying Agame , no one cares what you say or post for everyone knows you are wishy washy pretending to be Eritrean and pretending to care for Eritreans and their cause but self admitting adwisha, I am here to expose you and your kinds who are agames and do not care what happens to the Agame people as long as bad things happen to Eritreans. But Awetash, things has turn for worse to you and your kind. 11th hour is here and stay and we are happy to see the junta cancer of east Africa get destroyed. Hope Awetash you have other skills to make living with as far as the lying skill goes, it is getting buried with the qomalt dedebit agames.

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 02 Nov 2020, 14:42

Lil qoleT,
The difference between Awash and Awrash is night and day. You moron Agame fool, he's another one of your fellow Agame wedi komarit.
:lol: :mrgreen:
lil kogne wrote:
02 Nov 2020, 11:39
Agamew Asswash, Awetash changing her tactics. She has been abandoned by the Wey- anes and do not know where and who to turn to. Agamew you are one philthy lying Agame , no one cares what you say or post for everyone knows you are wishy washy pretending to be Eritrean and pretending to care for Eritreans and their cause but self admitting adwisha, I am here to expose you and your kinds who are agames and do not care what happens to the Agame people as long as bad things happen to Eritreans. But Awetash, things has turn for worse to you and your kind. 11th hour is here and stay and we are happy to see the junta cancer of east Africa get destroyed. Hope Awetash you have other skills to make living with as far as the lying skill goes, it is getting buried with the qomalt dedebit agames.

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 02 Nov 2020, 18:15

Lil qoleT,
Did you see how dumb you are? Fessfass Agame.

Abdeaziz

Post by Abdeaziz » 02 Nov 2020, 18:50

The looser become You-tuber. WEY WURDET!! Aba Sebhatu and Aboy Tsehaye reduced to smooth the You -tuber Ermias FINTITA @nnus. The pridless pig Agames are something else :mrgreen:

Abdeaziz

Post by Abdeaziz » 02 Nov 2020, 19:26

Awash wrote:
02 Nov 2020, 08:14
lil kogne wrote:

The looser become You-tuber. WEY WURDET!! Aba Sebhatu and Aboy Tsehaye reduced to smooth the You -tuber Ermias FINTITA @nnus. The pridless pig Agames are something else :mrgreen:

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 02 Nov 2020, 19:33

Abdella,
Are you talking to Awash or to Awrash????
Abdeaziz wrote:
02 Nov 2020, 19:26
Awash wrote:
02 Nov 2020, 08:14
lil kogne wrote:
hs://youtu.be/sCXVysuvNDc?t=12

The looser become You-tuber. WEY WURDET!! Aba Sebhatu and Aboy Tsehaye reduced to smooth the You -tuber Ermias FINTITA @nnus. The pridless pig Agames are something else :mrgreen: [image]tps://media.tenor.com/images/707ab296f0b75d7ee140390724006203/tenor.gif[/image]

[image]ps://www.nazret.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/ ... eaders.jpg[/image]

lil kogne

Post by lil kogne » 02 Nov 2020, 20:36

Awrash or Asswash, just from your response it shows you are another awetash. I say Tomato, you say toma'to. You are another boot leaker mother fukcer. Asswash also put in her 2 cents as well as Abdel-fezaz aka abdel- Lizay. Awrash, one thing I would agree with you though, The mother fukers time is up and lot's of the hyenas are antsy and sleepless. Awrash mother fukcer my apologies if you are not fond of the Dedebit Dedeb MLLT Junta and their followers otherwise you can go to hell with the others . :lol: :lol: :lol:

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 02 Nov 2020, 20:42

Moron,
I am not Awrash, you idiot.
lil kogne wrote:
02 Nov 2020, 20:36
Awrash or Asswash, just from your response it shows you are another awetash. I say Tomato, you say toma'to. You are another boot leaker mother fukcer. Asswash also put in her 2 cents as well as Abdel-fezaz aka abdel- Lizay. Awrash, one thing I would agree with you though, The mother fukers time is up and lot's of the hyenas are antsy and sleepless. Awrash mother fukcer my apologies if you are not fond of the Dedebit Dedeb MLLT Junta and their followers otherwise you can go to hell with the others . :lol: :lol: :lol:

Abdeaziz

Post by Abdeaziz » 02 Nov 2020, 20:57

Awash wrote:
02 Nov 2020, 20:42
Moron,
lil kogne wrote:

The looser Awash, Aba Sebhatu and Aboy Tsehaye reduced to smooth the You -tuber Ermias FINTITA @nnus. The pridless pig Agames are something else :mrgreen:

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 02 Nov 2020, 21:38

abdella,
You better talk to your fellow agame Awrash, moron.
Abdeaziz wrote:
02 Nov 2020, 20:57
Awash wrote:
02 Nov 2020, 20:42
Moron,
lil kogne wrote:

[image]hts://media.tenor.com/images/707ab296f0b75d7ee140390724006203/tenor.gif[/image]
The looser Awash, Aba Sebhatu and Aboy Tsehaye reduced to smooth the You -tuber Ermias FINTITA @nnus. The pridless pig Agames are something else :mrgreen:

[image]hts://www.nazret.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/ ... eaders.jpg[/image]