Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
OPFist
Member+

Ob. Leenco Lataa Supporting the Pro-Amharanet Bloc Being Against the Pro-Oromumma Camp?  

Post by OPFist » 01 Nov 2020, 04:38

Ob. Leenco Lataa Supporting the Pro-Amharanet Bloc Being Against the Pro-Oromumma Camp?  

It is interesting to listen how Habeshas are now admiring and adoring Ob. Leenco Lataa. He once said, “when Habeshas support me, then I know that I am wrong regarding Oromo’s interest”. Is he now commiting grave mistake by trying to stabilize Dr. Abiy’s pro-Amharanet regime, who accepted Amharigna as primary language of the federation and reduced Oromiffa to merely secondary position? No question that the Oromo struggle has got victory over the assimilative Amhara elites in 1991 and chased away the apartheid Tegaru elites in 2018. Now, the struggle is between the pro-Amharanet Oromo elites ruling the country and genuine pro-Oromummaa nationalists in the opposition organizations like the OLF and OFC. I am surprised by seeing Dr. Dima Nago and Ob. Leenco Baati as advisors of the pro-Amharanet bloc. Is Ob. Leenco Lataa also fighting against the pro-Oromumma camp?
Read more: https://fayyisoromia.wordpress.com/2019 ... -ethiopia/