Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Eden- Calm Down — GAME OF THRONE 2.0 IS ON THE HORIZON

Post by Fed_Up » 30 Oct 2020, 22:53

Desperation, Nervouseness and hopelessness have been written all over your thread. We see that you are posting lots of garbages around the clock. Your presence in Mereja increased by 100 folds lately. Please calm down since you have neither devin power nor know how skill to save the woyAnus. They had a lots of chance to prevent their Demise fate. They sealed their fate by burning all the bridge while heading to their frying pan.

It would be completely better outcome if you worked your skinny agameee arse off: advising them not to head to their slaughter house by being not too dumb and dumber. However, too late to undone it. Now there is no single bridge left to return and undone their final fate. Entire Horn of AFRICANS need piece of their flesh. WOYANUS are DONE!!

THE HOUSE OF “NAKFA” From the NORTH And THE HOUSE OF “ORO-MARA” SOUTHWEST are determined to bury WOYANUS. The death of WOYOANUS will be as ugly as the LANNISTERS

JUST LIKE THE GAME OF THRON 2.0 ALLIANCE HOUSE STARK AND HOUSE TARGARYEN

This reality SHOW will be named- GAME OF OVER!!

MARK MY WORDS.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Re: Eden- Calm Down — GAME OF THRONE 2.0 IS ON THE HORIZON

Post by ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) » 30 Oct 2020, 23:07

The agame eden thought he can defeat the Eritrean people through his lies, but it is the Eritrean truth that is now strangling him to death. Ayekha Nayna! :P

eden
Member+

Post by eden » 06 Nov 2020, 16:15

Fendex

It's not about military outcome. It's about the ideas. Weyane had been decimated by Emperor Haileselassie but it came back during Menge. So I think unless the idea of nation & nationality itself is defeated, then it's pointless. If I was Abiy or Menge, I would focus on dialogue.

Remember, Weyane isn't the only believer in nation and nationality question. By the way, personally, I don't see it as good for the country long term but I also don't think one can kill an idea with a fighter jet.

Kuasmeda
Member+

Post by Kuasmeda » 06 Nov 2020, 16:19

Fed_Up wrote:
30 Oct 2020, 22:53
Desperation, Nervouseness and hopelessness have been written all over your thread. We see that you are posting lots of garbages around the clock. Your presence in Mereja increased by 100 folds lately. Please calm down since you have neither devin power nor know how skill to save the woyAnus. They had a lots of chance to prevent their Demise fate. They sealed their fate by burning all the bridge while heading to their frying pan.

It would be completely better outcome if you worked your skinny agameee arse off: advising them not to head to their slaughter house by being not too dumb and dumber. However, too late to undone it. Now there is no single bridge left to return and undone their final fate. Entire Horn of AFRICANS need piece of their flesh. WOYANUS are DONE!!

THE HOUSE OF “NAKFA” From the NORTH And THE HOUSE OF “ORO-MARA” SOUTHWEST are determined to bury WOYANUS. The death of WOYOANUS will be as ugly as the LANNISTERS

JUST LIKE THE GAME OF THRON 2.0 ALLIANCE HOUSE STARK AND HOUSE TARGARYEN

This reality SHOW will be named- GAME OF OVER!!

MARK MY WORDS.

Misraq

Post by Misraq » 06 Nov 2020, 16:43

eden wrote:
06 Nov 2020, 16:15
Fendex

It's not about military outcome. It's about the ideas. Weyane had been decimated by Emperor Haileselassie but it came back during Menge. So I think unless the idea of nation & nationality itself is defeated, then it's pointless. If I was Abiy or Menge, I would focus on dialogue.

Remember, Weyane isn't the only believer in nation and nationality question. By the way, personally, I don't see it as good for the country long term but I also don't think one can kill an idea with a fighter jet.
Lowlanderu Eden,

Please include the idea of article-39 in that as well. Happy to say to you people "goodby" since the idea of living with you people disgust me to the core

eden
Member+

Post by eden » 06 Nov 2020, 17:00

Misrac

I'm not for 39. But others in and outside Ethiopia believe it and even practice it. It's international concept, not just Ethiopian. So again, dialogue is what will solve it, not wars.

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 06 Nov 2020, 17:04

Eden the agame hoe, insert IT IS THE IDEA principle in your chenawi agame mitree.
With no shame you said that was the idea which defeated dergue, when you know that had your coward tegarus were not hiding inside Eritrean trenches, baby sat and protected by Shaebia which finally Shaebia defeated dergue in put your dirty as*ses in Addis.
Now, tplf aka filthy tegarus can not even start guerrilla style fighting. Its hiding holes in Eritrea is sealed by the corpses of your 2000 fenji regatoch troops.
Your freaking problem started when you bit the Eritrean fingers which fed you.
Now, come show us how the IDEA or PRINCIPLE would favor you?
Where are you going to escape when any ethio kilil or federal govt chase you?
Your entire 17 years of struggle was done being inside Eritrea.....not fighting, but cleaning Shaebia's left over messes.
It is just mind numbing that you agames chose to fall off a cliff than admitting that you are destroyed for good and start apologizing and ask for forgiveness for your future sake.
Come on man, you are drowning and you know it. Unless you want to die with excruciating pain, this is the time you count loss and be good ethio citizens cut to your size and pleadge never to fu*ck around with Eritreans, Ethiopians and the region.

quindibu

Post by quindibu » 06 Nov 2020, 17:25

eden wrote:
06 Nov 2020, 16:15
Fendex

Reality Check: It was not your Agame's idea, nor was it your muscle that brought you to power in the 1990s. If that was the case, here is an opportunity presented itself to prove yourself!

From what I'm seeing though, your ተራራውን ያንቀጠቀጠ ትውልድ and the new dumb Tigray generation, whom you brainwashed with your fairytales and can't distinguish between virtual and real world, are running away in all directions, embarrassingly without any meaningful resistance after all that bravado on social media, hiding their tails between their skinny legs.

So much for ጦርነት ለትግራይ ሕዝብ ባሕላዊ ጨዋታ ነው!

eden
Member+

Post by eden » 06 Nov 2020, 18:24

Cigar qndbu you guys misunderstanding the post and responding to claims not even implied , I feel like