Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
ittuabafarda

I Will Hold You Fully Accountable & The Rest of The World Will Too!!!

Post by ittuabafarda » 30 Oct 2020, 22:07

If this so-called face-off between those in the leadership position of the TPLF and those of the federal government escalates into a military conflict, I will be holding both sides responsible for any lives lost beginning with the death of the first young man/woman. They should stay put and let the impasse exhaust itself out. Chairman Debre! You hear me? I will be holding you and your leadership friends responsible for death or incapacitating injury sustained by a single youth. PM Abiy! You hear me? You will be found guilty as charged in my book if a single soldier lose his life or seriously injured because of this nonsensical issue. Hundreds of thousands possibly millions of the country's able bodied citizens were marched into waiting ujum and lost their Allah Blessed lives for this or that stupid reason in the 1970’s and 80’s. Enough is enough. War is not what the youth of that country deserves or is in want of. It wants to be dragged out of the abject poverty into factories and bumper crop fields but not into destructive wars. History never forgave Mengistu and it never will. History will never forgive you two either.

Those of you, who have been fanning a glowing smoke into a smoldering fire from your comfy homes here among us, your orphanage university campuses or missionary canteens, shame on you! One day you will stand in front of The Almighty Our Creator and answer for your hideous behavior. You will burn in eternal hell!!!! You are walking around with sick minds nobody can read! O' you demons!!! Damn your soul!!! Shame on you!!! You should know better!!! Shame, shame, shame on you!!!!

abel qael

Re: I Will Hold You Fully Accountable & The Rest of The World Will Too!!!

Post by abel qael » 30 Oct 2020, 22:17

Do you remeber what the fi'nafint and mentally sick cannibal Meshrefet said in Parliament more than a year ago? He said war is to the advantage of Ethiopia because it has tens of millions of unemployed youth that he can put in the army and fight for long time. I knew he was trying to scare TPLF and not Egypt though Egypt intervened and faked like it did not like the war-mongering comment of Meshrefet. Trust me, no one is as peace-loving as Tigray, but the bloodthirsty and mentally si'ck fi'nafint Meshrefet is determined to sacrifice millions of youth in war against Tigray, and I've no doubt Tigray will win at the end. The pile of fat named Lencho Bati, Meshrefet adviser, already told us 10 million Oromo soldiers will be sent to Subdue Tigray., but I'm sure he knows let alone sudue Tigray they will perish in the hills and valleys of Tigray without achieving anything to save Meshrefet or the qomiche system he wants to resurrect

ittuabafarda

Re: I Will Hold You Fully Accountable & The Rest of The World Will Too!!!

Post by ittuabafarda » 30 Oct 2020, 22:45

abel qael wrote:
30 Oct 2020, 22:17
Do you remeber what the fi'nafint and mentally sick cannibal Meshrefet said in Parliament more than a year ago? He said war is to the advantage of Ethiopia because it has tens of millions of unemployed youth that he can put in the army and fight for long time. I knew he was trying to scare TPLF and not Egypt though Egypt intervened and faked like it did not like the war-mongering comment of Meshrefet. Trust me, no one is as peace-loving as Tigray, but the bloodthirsty and mentally si'ck fi'nafint Meshrefet is determined to sacrifice millions of youth in war against Tigray, and I've no doubt Tigray will win at the end. The pile of fat named Lencho Bati, Meshrefet adviser, already told us 10 million Oromo soldiers will be sent to Subdue Tigray., but I'm sure he knows let alone sudue Tigray they will perish in the hills and valleys of Tigray without achieving anything to save Meshrefet or the qomiche system he wants to resurrect
Sir,

You got me lost with some of the terminology you used. What do you mean by 'Mesherefet, [deleted] and qomiche'? If those are meant to insult others, then that is uncalled for. It won't cut the mustard and works as everything against the good for those glorious people. You used a phrase 'subdue Tigray'. Are those upright and noble people of Tigray in open rebellion? What is their demand? Please note that when I said 'people of Tigray' I am not including those in the leadership roles in there. Also let's not try to be so daring and brave from our safe and comfy homes here in the West. That is a sin condemned in the Holy Scriptures of both major religions.