Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Abere

Re: ሰበር - 52 ግብፃውያን ድንገት አዲስ አበባ ገቡ | ጦርነቱ ድንገት ሊጀመር ይችላል!

Post by Abere » 30 Oct 2020, 12:48

One of the News headline made me laugh at:
1- Colonel Abiy Ahmed. He refused Addis Ababa people peaceful demonstration against genocide of Ethiopians, yet gave permission for Islamist terrorists who are fan of gruesome beadings of innocent people.
2- Those Islamist terrorist Bale and Arusi Queerroo standing with other terrorists while it is none of Ethiopians business. I wish French got them and whipped on their arses. Idiots, housemaids of barbaric Arabs.

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 31 Oct 2020, 17:48

The 52 Egyptian intelligence officers were on their way to Tigray to train the agame how to destroy the Ethiopian dam. PM Abiy is 3 steps ahead of the illiterate mercenary agame. :oops: :oops:

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 01 Nov 2020, 07:14

Weyane will not hesitate to work with anyone against Ethiopia. Tplf is a cancer. It must be eradicated.
Hameddibewoyane wrote:
30 Oct 2020, 12:35

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 01 Nov 2020, 08:07

Tplf working behind the scenes with Egypt to destabilise Ethiopia. Tplf is Ethiopia's and Ethiopians' historical enemy.

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 01 Nov 2020, 08:26

Abere wrote:
30 Oct 2020, 12:48
One of the News headline made me laugh at:
1- Colonel Abiy Ahmed. He refused Addis Ababa people peaceful demonstration against genocide of Ethiopians, yet gave permission for Islamist terrorists who are fan of gruesome beadings of innocent people.
2- Those Islamist terrorist Bale and Arusi Queerroo standing with other terrorists while it is none of Ethiopians business. I wish French got them and whipped on their arses. Idiots, housemaids of barbaric Arabs.
An Egyptian said the following but you someone who claim to be an Ethiopian say something like this post here. If you are not a banda, then who should be the one?

"While the embassy affirms that it is currently working to ensure the rights of these citizens and that they receive appropriate treatment, this does not negate the right of the host country to take whatever measures it deems necessary in the case of violating the instructions for disclosing the truth about the purpose of entering the country or the precautionary measures taken by various countries to confront coronavirus," the Egyptian embassy said.