Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
tolcha

TPLF, I say it again and again-watch out your Northern Neighbour!!!

Post by tolcha » 29 Oct 2020, 19:45

The more People are isolated and treated like stranger in their own country, the more they look for the way to adapt to new style of living, i.e. Human nature. The young slave Abiy Ahmed, who declared himself as K-7, pushes Tigray people to their limit and forcing them either to submit or take the consequences of the inevitable. I think slave Gobana doesn't know TPLF's determination and would realize when he starts to feel the heat and understands that dreaming to be a king doesn't necessarily mean he rules for ever.

TPLF has already completed the preparation for the inevitable. Every information and the ins and outs of Ethiopian military is in its hand. Most ethnic rebels are well informed who is fighting who? The war is between Neftegna system vs Federalist forces. We don't care if we win or not. We want that Diqalla Gobana sleepless.

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Re: TPLF, I say it again and again-watch out your Northern Neighbour!!!

Post by Fed_Up » 29 Oct 2020, 20:08

AQAQI ZERAFUN tewewena ...why don’t go Stright to business?

So what are woyANUS waiting for? They can’t find enough FENJIREGACHOCH? Which but7on left unpressed in woyANUS bututooo? There is nothing uglier than alternating living style like a rat between ghetto hotels and bushes inside useless killill

We are tired of AQAQI zeraf of TPLFists. B?tches ...do it or stfu and take it like real donkey. Just fire a single bullet...that is all it takes. DO IT!! I DARE YOU IDOITS. FESSSSS

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 29 Oct 2020, 20:20

The agame who calls himself "tolcha" is a very funny monkey. :oops: :oops: :oops:

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 29 Oct 2020, 21:11

No doubt that tolcha is agame. Oromos would not want tplf back in power nor do we support the dictator like behavior and ambitions of atse abiy. Tplf is not our problem as long as they remain in Tigray and leave us alone.
Opdo was and is still living up to its origins, which is serving the interests of its own pockets and that of its allies; while deliberately ignoring the Oromo interests and ambitions.