Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Follower

Re: TPLF big wig sits for interview in the middle of tense political atmosphere, addresses federal army stationed up nor

Post by Follower » 29 Oct 2020, 17:12

ኣሸብሮኣደር fits him better,ደደብ ኣጋም፡keep cornering yourselves more and more.
ወይ ጉድ፡ህዝቢ ኤርትራን ሰራዊቱን ኣብ ጎኒ ወያነ ጠጠው ኢሉ ኣሎ ፡ድዩ ዝብል ደሎ?
ኣንቲ ኤዱ ሹኮር, ኣብ ትግራይ ሕፍረት ዝበሓ ነገር ኣለኩም ዶ?
Last edited by Follower on 29 Oct 2020, 17:23, edited 1 time in total.

Sam Ebalalehu

Re: TPLF big wig sits for interview in the middle of tense political atmosphere, addresses federal army stationed up nor

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 29 Oct 2020, 17:21

Eden, I am a fair person. I decided to give my attention to what the “ big wig” was going to say. He disappointed me. She asked him a simple question: is the Tigray “ killel” had the right to restrict the movement of the Ethiopian army. Yours truly was waiting with an open mind the big wig answer. It did not come. After a few minutes I said f... I have a life here, and started reading about an issue that Americans will decide upon within five days. Maybe you have access to the big wig. If you do tell him it is better to answer a question rather than listing a laundry of grievances.

tarik
Senior Member+

Post by tarik » 29 Oct 2020, 17:38

This agame terrorist thief never stop crying
!!! WEEY GUUD !!! :lol: :mrgreen:

BAGAMIDOASS

Post by BAGAMIDOASS » 29 Oct 2020, 18:40

I love when the Dirty Agameas are agonizing. More hell to the Dirty Agame people.