Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Hawzen
Member+

Re: ሰበር ዜና፣ የፌደራል መንግስት አስቸኳይ ስብሰባ ላይ ነው!

Post by Hawzen » 30 Oct 2020, 19:15

pushkin wrote:
30 Oct 2020, 17:09

Sorry brother pushkin. I love watching the best journalist brother Mesay Mokonen and second to none analyst brother Sisay Agena on ESAT but I am not interested to hear the analysis of that old dummy Gizaw Legesse aka useless coward donkey.. He is not smart either :lol: :mrgreen: :oops:

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

pushkin
Member+

Re: ሰበር ዜና፣ የፌደራል መንግስት አስቸኳይ ስብሰባ ላይ ነው!

Post by pushkin » 30 Oct 2020, 19:42

Brother Hawzen! I fully agree with you. The Neftegnaw Gizaw who has deep-rooted hatred for Eritrea & Eritreans is similar to that of Habtamu Ayalew Ermias Legesse who are shouting like an empty barrel. They are opening their nasty mouth on PIA & Eritrea day & night on youtube. What differentiates Gizaw from the rest is that he is just like a poisonous snake who think to settle his hidden agenda after peace prevails in his imaginary Ethiopia.
Hawzen wrote:
30 Oct 2020, 19:15
pushkin wrote:
30 Oct 2020, 17:09

Sorry brother pushkin. I love watching the best journalist brother Mesay Mokonen and second to none analyst brother Sisay Agena on ESAT but I am not interested to hear the analysis of that old dummy Gizaw Legesse aka useless coward donkey.. He is not smart either :lol: :mrgreen: :oops:

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF