Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
tolcha

The existence of all Ethiopian ethnics, except Neftegna followers is based on Tigray's strength!

Post by tolcha » 29 Oct 2020, 15:34

I think other ethnics have no understandings as to the continuity of their existence without TPLF's existence and strength. With out TPLF and Tigray as strong as it is now, the primitive Neftegna system will prevail and the other ethnics would eventually face Severe punishment, revenge included. So, I advice other ethnics to stand with TPLF. I feel like TPLF would improve their dictatorial behavior in the course of time.

Hawzen
Member+

Re: The existence of all Ethiopian ethnics, except Neftegna followers is based on Tigray's strength!

Post by Hawzen » 29 Oct 2020, 18:26

tolcha wrote:
29 Oct 2020, 15:34
I think other ethnics have no understandings as to the continuity of their existence without TPLF's existence and strength. With out TPLF and Tigray as strong as it is now, the primitive Neftegna system will prevail and the other ethnics would eventually face Severe punishment, revenge included. So, I advice other ethnics to stand with TPLF. I feel like TPLF would improve their dictatorial behavior in the course of time.
Agame brother tolcha is very funny :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

sun
Member+

Re: The existence of all Ethiopian ethnics, except Neftegna followers is based on Tigray's strength!

Post by sun » 29 Oct 2020, 18:53

tolcha wrote:

Really? :lol: :lol:

So says the tailless, mindless and low IQ paid tplf running bull dog cadre calling himself abboy tolcha.

Keep the twerking show business so that you may make some coins on top of the cadre cheap propaganda service you are performing for the payments being made by the tplf oligarch robbers who send their children abroad to study and enjoy prime quality lives and livings while the sons and daughters of the majority poor are being prepared for the fake war fronts to die for the hedonist tplf oligarchs and their children.

This should never happen again! Their 27 years of savagery and barbarism in which thousands of Ethiopians and Eritreans were made to fight each other and faced large scale deaths and destruction to humanities and properties is more than enough, to say the least.
:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

TGAA
Member+

Post by TGAA » 29 Oct 2020, 19:47

As they say a person needs just three things to be truly happy in this world: someone to love, something to do, and something to hope for. Tolcha's desparate hope hinges on Weyanne's sinking ship . Do we see you around afte weyanes torpedoed ship finally sinks under? Your next hope is going to be a metroid coming of nowhere.When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on.”
― Abraham Lincoln Tolcha you have already reached the end of your rope when you think Weyanes are going to save you -- cause they are not in the postion to save themselves ;)

tolcha

Post by tolcha » 29 Oct 2020, 20:07

TGAA wrote:
29 Oct 2020, 19:47
As they say a person needs just three things to be truly happy in this world: someone to love, something to do, and something to hope for. Tolcha's desparate hope hinges on Weyanne's sinking ship . Do we see you around afte weyanes torpedoed ship finally sinks under? Your next hope is going to be a metroid coming of nowhere.When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on.”
― Abraham Lincoln Tolcha you have already reached the end of your rope when you think Weyanes are going to save you -- cause they are not in the postion to save themselves ;)
You don't have a single evidence to prove me wrong when predicting what will happen in the future, unless you are a special person or have extra sense of organs or a prophet. You assume yourself a special person endowed with...That is typical Depterra prediction.

TGAA
Member+

Post by TGAA » 29 Oct 2020, 21:36

tolcha wrote:
29 Oct 2020, 20:07
TGAA wrote:
29 Oct 2020, 19:47
You don't have a single evidence to prove me wrong when predicting what will happen in the future, unless you are a special person or have extra sense of organs or a prophet. You assume yourself a special person endowed with...That is typical Depterra prediction.
I am not a prophet I know million and million Ethiopian people have had a clinched teeth wanting to revenge weyanes, but for the good of the country and respect for Tigrian brothers and sisters, they decided to let bygone be bygone. What clueless ungrateful weyanes have been doing is playing with stick with Ethiopian people wound. This concocted ጀጋኑ ቱሪናፋ has gotten to their head they actually started to believe it. What makes people heros are the cause they are fighting for, if they don't have a cause or the cause they are fighting for is a bogues one it is a sure thing finally they will lose. Since you most likely are weyane , or an Oromo who wants to copy and past weyane system in Ethiopia you might not see it. But the cause weyanes are fighting is a lost cause, thus dead on arrival. But on Ethiopia's side, We know what weyanes are and we have enough reason to fight them to death because of what they already did, but for them to come back and rule us is beyond unthinkable. I have to tell you Eritreans have an even stronger reason to avenge Weyane's . So Tolcha one doesn't need to be a Prophet to know this thing for a certain unjust cause is always a loser. Having said that we both are here to witness what is going to happen soon since weyanes can not contain themselves. They didn't give themselves a wiggling room so they can not retreat, so as a fool as they are going to hit the brick soon. You and I left with only one thing to do either you or I going to eat the crow. If I lose I will eat my crow and are you willing to do the same if you lose?

TGAA
Member+

Post by TGAA » 30 Oct 2020, 00:16

Yabello --what your archaic tribal brain can't figure out is that what you are up against. Everyone and Everything you pin your hopes on went down one by one. comparing where you were a year a go, now you are a little poodle hoping for a saviour. so here is what is going to happen: your last hope weyanes will be going down soon. Then what? You are going continue to curse African like you are from Turky ;)

simbe11

Post by simbe11 » 30 Oct 2020, 01:15

TPLF is the sole problem the country have at this time. The progress of Ethiopia is dependent on the demise of TPLF.
You can apply a lipstick on a pig. But you will never change it to a cow. A pig is a pig, no matter what.
TPLFs’ problem is from its creation. It’s based on hate rather than ideology. Therefore, TPLF need to go for the good of the country.
tolcha wrote: