Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
info

How stupid! Radical TPLF leaders taking Tigray right into the trap Meles designed exclusively for Eritrea

Post by info » 28 Oct 2020, 16:34

Woyanes, how stupid have you become? Remember isolation was an evil trap Meles designed exclusively for Eritrea not for Tigray, you morons? How stupid are you to go in the path of isolation which is supposed to be only for your enemy? Now while Eritrea is going out of the woyane made evil pit, how on earth you are going right into the trap hole of isolation you yourself set up and designed exclusively for your "enemy". Radical TPLF leaders are such morons that they will put Tigray in the same trap of isolation hole they put Eritrea for the last 20 years. How stupid can one be to fall into the same pit it itself dag for his enemies? May be the biblical verse is applying while we are watching it live.

"Whoever digs a pit will fall into it"

Here is the deal: TPLF radicals are planing to stage some kind of military confrontation with the federal government in hopes to force the federal government into negotiation and to get all the budget etc. But little do they know PM Abiy has a very different plan for them. The moment they start confrontation with the federal army, PM Abiy will declare TPLF a terrorist organization, confiscate all EFORT companies, block transport and airlines services "due to security reasons" and put Tigray in the isolation hole for the next decades to come.

The stupidity of radicals in the TPLF is beyond me. Meles truly left TPLF with brain dead morons!

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Re: How stupid! Radical TPLF leaders taking Tigray right into the trap Meles designed exclusively for Eritrea

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 28 Oct 2020, 16:41

info wrote:
28 Oct 2020, 16:34
Woyanes, how stupid have you become? Remember isolation was an evil trap Meles designed exclusively for Eritrea not for Tigray, you morons? How stupid are you to go in the path of isolation which is supposed to be only for your enemy? Now while Eritrea is going out of the woyane made evil pit, how on earth you are going right into the trap hole of isolation you yourself set up and designed exclusively for your "enemy". Radical TPLF leaders are such morons that they will put Tigray in the same trap of isolation hole they put Eritrea for the last 20 years. How stupid can one be to fall into the same pit it itself dag for his enemies? May be the biblical verse is applying while we are watching it live.

Here is the deal: TPLF radicals are planing to stage some kind of military confrontation with the federal government in hopes to force the federal government into negotiation and to get all the budget etc. But little do they know PM Abiy has a very different plan for them. The moment they start confrontation with the federal army, PM Abiy will declare TPLF a terrorist organization, confiscate all EFORT companies, block transport and airlines services "due to security reasons" and put Tigray in the isolation hole for the next decades to come.

The stupidity of radicals in the TPLF is beyond me. Meles truly left TPLF with brain dead morons!
Mind your own business and leave alone. Does your post make a sense the ethnics are asking federalism but Amhara said me me yet you are telling us isolation???

Za-Ilmaknun

Re: How stupid! Radical TPLF leaders taking Tigray right into the trap Meles designed exclusively for Eritrea

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 28 Oct 2020, 16:53

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
28 Oct 2020, 16:41
info wrote:

Mind your own business and leave alone. Does your post make a sense the ethnics are asking federalism but Amhara said me me yet you are telling us isolation???
Your reply perfectly attest to the facts of the thread. Nobody said Federalism is bad...Nobody has any intentions of de-federating Ethiopia. The quest is to look for a system of politics where you can balance self administration and the rights of"minorities" while promoting democracy and justice for all.
Your politics of lordship by a minority Junta by creating vassals is a no go. It is so stupid how you prefer to regurgitate the worn out old tricks knowing fully well that the path to repeat the past 27 years is gone for no return. May be you have yet to understand that. :mrgreen: Sometimes I kinda wonder if you bunches are made aliens to reality by design.

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 28 Oct 2020, 18:34

info wrote:

Brother info,

Your truly brother Hawzen does not say Dedebit is always dedeb without a good reason..... Well.. thanks to the coward TPLF goons and their low IQ Dedebit cadres, they have proved me right :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

"Whoever digs a pit will fall into it".. Yes, Sir!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

info

Post by info » 29 Oct 2020, 17:42

Dear brother Hawzen, I guess you have known them for a long time. I had hopped they one day come to their senses at least for the sake of the poor people of Tigray but I was wrong. They have become brainless idiots to the extent now even bullying a fed official. I don't know who took their brain tbh. They have lost the compass even for the slightest common sense. We are now left with nothing but to sit back and watch the coming big humiliation of TPLF. When one is so stupid to this level then he deserves it honestly.

Hawzen wrote:
28 Oct 2020, 18:34
info wrote:

Brother info,

Your truly brother Hawzen does not say Dedebit is always dedeb without a good reason..... Well.. thanks to the coward TPLF goons and their low IQ Dedebit cadres, they have proved me right :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

"Whoever digs a pit will fall into it".. Yes, Sir!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

info

Post by info » 30 Jun 2021, 16:51

Tigray, the isolated North Korea of Africa has been born. Congrats to the idiot leaders!

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 30 Jun 2021, 16:59

What a relief, harii mengedi didn't say Meles set this trap for Chgray because he's an "Eritrean"! :lol: :lol:

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
28 Oct 2020, 16:41
info wrote:

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 03 Jul 2021, 11:52

It's time to give tplf the taste of its own medicine. No peace no war strategy will contain terrorist tplf :mrgreen: