Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
experts

DEMEKE MEKONNEN SHOUD RESIGN

Post by experts » 28 Oct 2020, 11:43

I don't know how this guy sleeps at night , day after day for the past one and half years allowing the Amhara be slaughtered like free sheep. What is he thinking. Ok for the first couple of months, he was trying to ignore it for the sake of keeping the government afloat but when is enough is enough? I think at this point if he doesn't take action, he should be tried as a traitor and charged with crimes against humanity, his own blood , Amharas.

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Re: DEMEKE MEKONNEN SHOUD RESIGN

Post by Fed_Up » 28 Oct 2020, 12:25

AgamieeeW,

አታስቀን አቦ:: ወያኔን ghetto Hotel የቁም እስረኛ አድርጎ ለሽሽሽሽሽሽሽሽ የሚልበት ጊዜ ላይ ነው ያለው:: የሆንክ አንበጣ ፊት :lol: :lol: :lol:

experts wrote:
28 Oct 2020, 11:43
I don't know how this guy sleeps at night , day after day for the past one and half years allowing the Amhara be slaughtered like free sheep. What is he thinking. Ok for the first couple of months, he was trying to ignore it for the sake of keeping the government afloat but when is enough is enough? I think at this point if he doesn't take action, he should be tried as a traitor and charged with crimes against humanity, his own blood , Amharas.

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 28 Oct 2020, 13:47

Amche Eritreans should leave Ethiopian affairs if they want to manipulate our affairs down south then we have the right to manipulate Eritrea affairs and if Eritreans are so obsessed what goes in Ethiopia why don’t they rejoin Ethiopia again you can’t stop talking about my country you have 200,000 refugees in a country you deem “colonial” so what is your pride... making your nation a refugee producer your Isaias is a tyrant and every thing he touches is destroyed he might be directing abiy to oppress Ethiopia tyranny
Last edited by Noble Amhara on 28 Oct 2020, 15:29, edited 1 time in total.

experts

Post by experts » 28 Oct 2020, 14:28

Fed-up ፍሶ ለምን ያልበላህን ታካለህ አንተ ቅማላም። እኛ አማራው ለምን ይታረዳል ስንል ፣ አንተ ወያኔ ትላለህ። ምነው ይህንንያህል ትቀዝናለህ።

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 28 Oct 2020, 15:13

Okay who should take his place? You?

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 28 Oct 2020, 15:23

Demeke Mekonnen should be destroyed and his position not replaced the relation of Amhara and Abiy Ahmed is destroyed. Wtf is Demeke Mekonnen position he does absolutely nothing his job is to sit in arat kilo and be silent as amharas are slaughtered. The only supporters of Demeke are keptgallas and opdo slaves

!
Last edited by Noble Amhara on 28 Oct 2020, 15:31, edited 3 times in total.

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 28 Oct 2020, 15:24

experts wrote:
28 Oct 2020, 11:43
Wey guud!

negeroch qoyito new yemegebugn, men yeshalegnal?

ALERT! Why Amharas will be increasingly targeted in the coming days and months

You became so predictable lately, isn't it?

The money will dry up very soon, and then Demeke Mekonnen may also resign then, but right now he has got many things to accomplish.

Wedi
Member+

Post by Wedi » 28 Oct 2020, 16:33

:lol: :lol: :lol: