Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Horus
Senior Member+

I, HORUS, PREDICT DEMOCRATIC CONTROL OF THE WHITE HOUSE & BOTH CHAMBERS OF CONGRESS

Post by Horus » 26 Oct 2020, 02:12

ON NOVEMBER 4, 2020:

AMERICA WILL HAVE DEMOCRATIC PRESIDENT & VICE PRESIDENT

A DEMOCRATIC MAJORITY SENATE (Dems will pick up at least 4 new seats)

A DEMOCRATIC MAJORITY HOUSE OF REPS.

THE US SUPREME COURT WILL BE 11 MEMBER BENCH

And, Ethiopian Americans will resist appointment of Susan Rice as Secretary of Stat or under Sec, for Africa ! No Susan Rice please !!!!

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Re: I, HORUS, PREDICT DEMOCRATIC CONTROL OF THE WHITE HOUSE & BOTH CHAMBERS OF CONGRESS

Post by DefendTheTruth » 26 Oct 2020, 04:19

Don't make your fate dependent of what the others may going to decide. Take the fate of your own destiny into your own hands.

You do that by empowering yourself, making yourself self-reliant and self-concious.

It doesn't make much a difference if your fate is to be determined by how others may like to decide, for they decide based on their own interest, not for the interest of others. We (humans) make decisions based on our own interests, this is simply a rational way of making decision.

Even if this may not affect you this time, it will certainly affect someone else down the road.

The maxim should be now "Start the grand project of empowering Ethiopians!", a national agenda!

Only empowered people can decide on their own's destiny, independently of others.

Ethiopia is right now too much dependent on the decisions of externals powers, that should stop, else we will fail, be it today or tomorrow.

This is a grand project and as such takes time before realizing it, but it has to be started without a delay, else the impact of its absence could be high.

Mammo

Re: I, HORUS, PREDICT DEMOCRATIC CONTROL OF THE WHITE HOUSE & BOTH CHAMBERS OF CONGRESS

Post by Mammo » 26 Oct 2020, 05:09

I agree with your prediction, but winners of the election may not be known on November 4. I guess there will be several court battles after Nov 3.

experts

Post by experts » 26 Oct 2020, 08:38

My brothers and sisters stop drinking the fake news CNN analysis of the coming election. Donald Trump will crush sleepy. It will be over in 3-4 hours after polls close because it would be a disastrous night for the God-less leftist and demounts. Mark my word. Even Blacks will vote for Trump in unprecedent numbers breaking history. Remember 2016 Hillary was supposed to win easily, yet she was crushed and this sleepy Joy is even much much light weight. It is done.

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 26 Oct 2020, 09:00

That is what most probably will happen. However, the Senate still is not baked in. Yes, the Democratic Party has a slightly better chance than the Republicans to have majority members in the senate. But not a sure outcome.

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 26 Oct 2020, 13:45

Well, Biden can't move into the White House until February 2021. What matters is the win on November 3rd. The possibility of long and ugly litigation arises only if the numbers are too close to call which is not the case in this election. We are looking at a decisive Democratic conclusion if not a landslide!

Trump the buffoon will be no more !!!

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 27 Oct 2020, 08:08

Donald Trump will win

it is good for Ethiopia , it is good for world peace , it is good for black American . Demo. ride them for many years enough is enough they should try Donald Trump who give them work not welfare.

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 28 Oct 2020, 03:01

አሜሪካ ውስጥ ለትራምፕ ድምጽ የሚስጡ ዝቅተኛ ኢንተለጅንስ ያላችው፣ ያልተማሩ፣ ዘረኛ ፣ በህይወታቸው ኢስኬታማ ቀይ አንገቶች ናችው ። እነሱን መሰል አበሻ ካለ ይሆነ ዎያኔ ትግሬ ብቻ ነው ። ሰው ከዘመዱ አህያ ካመዱ እንደ ሚባለው አንድ ሰው ማን እንደ ሆነ ለማወቅ ከማን ጋር እንደ ሚውል ተመልከት ይባላል !!!

የዛሬ ሳምንት ትራምፕ ስለሚባል ዘረኛ መሃይም አንሰማም !!!

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 29 Oct 2020, 03:06

አሜሪካ እስክነ ችግሩ ካፍሪካ ዲክታትሮች ድራማ የላቀ ነው ። ልክ የዛሬ 7 ቀን ትራምፕ ነጩን ቤት መልቀቅ ይጀምራል !!!

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 29 Oct 2020, 06:37

Horus wrote:
28 Oct 2020, 03:01
አሜሪካ ውስጥ ለትራምፕ ድምጽ የሚስጡ ዝቅተኛ ኢንተለጅንስ ያላችው፣ ያልተማሩ፣ ዘረኛ ፣ በህይወታቸው ኢስኬታማ ቀይ አንገቶች ናችው ። እነሱን መሰል አበሻ ካለ ይሆነ ዎያኔ ትግሬ ብቻ ነው ። ሰው ከዘመዱ አህያ ካመዱ እንደ ሚባለው አንድ ሰው ማን እንደ ሆነ ለማወቅ ከማን ጋር እንደ ሚውል ተመልከት ይባላል !!!

የዛሬ ሳምንት ትራምፕ ስለሚባል ዘረኛ መሃይም አንሰማም !!!
why you always talk about u, even ዝቅተኛ ኢንተለጅንስ ያላችው፣ ያልተማሩ፣ ዘረኛ like yourself have the right to elect TRUMP. tRUMP THE best thing that happened to America

Trump study ዎያኔ how they govern and look he is into Nile dam...under ዎያኔ Trump never talk about Nile dam but under Amhara rule he want to destroy the Nile dam that should tell u something Trump is with ዎያኔ...

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 29 Oct 2020, 21:10

SPEAKER OF THE HOUSE IS ALREADY PLANNING A WHITE HOUSE TRANSITION !! THE 1,000,000 $ QUESTION ... 4 SENATE SEATS :arrow: :arrow:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... -dhp-feeds

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 30 Oct 2020, 00:19

DO YOU WANT TO KNOW WHY TRUMP IS A ONE TERM PRESIDENT? HERE IS WHY?

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 31 Oct 2020, 16:57

Horus, I like that. Thanks for posting it ; it makes me smile. I agree with their expectation.

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 31 Oct 2020, 18:14

"Vote him out!"

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 01 Nov 2020, 01:45

VERASITY OF PREDICTION WILL BE KNOWN IN 70 HOURS.

WITHIN THE NEXT 70 HOURS AMERICANS HAVE NET 35 HOURS OF VOTING TIME.

THERE ARE ABOUT 70 MILLION PEOPLE THAT WILL VOTE IN 35 HOURS IN 50 STATES.

IN OTHER WORDS, ABOUT 40, 000 PEOPLE WILL VOTE IN EACH STATE EVERY HOUR BETWEEN NOW AND TUESDAY 8 PM.

THEN, THE GAME WILL BE OVER !!

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 01 Nov 2020, 02:58

እኔ ሆረስ ከላይ ያልኩት ቅድመ እይታ (ፕሪዲክሽን) ዝም ብዪ በስመ ነጋ ዘፈቀድ የወረወርኩት ብይን አይደለም ። እጅግ ሳይንሳዊ በሆነ የጌም ቲኦሪ ላይ በተመሰረተ መመሪያ ድጋፍ ነው ።

በአንድ የፉክክር፣ የውድድር፣ የብድድር ጨዋታ ወይም ትግል (ጊጂላ) ሁኒታ ለምሳሌ በቺዝ ፣ በፖከር፣ በፖለቲካ ጨዋታ አንዱ ብልህ የሆነው ወገን አዲስ ያልታሰበ ስልት ፍልስፎ አንድ ጨዋታ ያሸንፋል። ይህ ፈጠራ ወይም ክሪኤቲቭ ሙቭ ይባላል ። በ2016 ትራምፕ ይህን መሰል፣ ክሪኤቲቭ ሙቭ በማድረግ ሄለሪን አሸነፈ ።

የ2016 የትራምፕ ስልት አሁን ሁሉ አውቆት፣ ለዚያ ስልት ማፍረሻ ተጻራሪ ስልት ዴሞክራቶች ላለፈው 4 አመት ሲያዘጋጁ ነበር ። በ2016 በሬ ለማረስ የሚጥረው የ2020ው ትራምፕ ትንሽ ከጉራጌ ዊዝደም መማር ያሻዋል፡ "የተበላ እቁብ" ምን ማለት እንደ ሆነ ማለት ነው ።

መዋሸት ፣ ድምጽ ማፈን፣ ምናምን አሁን የተበሉ እቁቦች ናቸው ። አንድ ስልት መስራቱ ክታወቀ በኋላ ድብቅ ማጂክ አይደልም ። ያንን ሚደጋግም የማይማር ደደብ ነው ። አሁን በኢትዮጵያ ያሉ ደደብ ፖለቲከኞች እንደ ሚያድርጉት ማለት ነው ።

እርግጥ አሜሪካ 30% ደደብ ሕዝብ፣ ሌላ 30% የተማረውን የሚረሳ ሰነፍ ሕዝብ ያለበት አገር ነው ። 40%ው የተበላ ዕቁብ ምን እንደ ሆነ ያቃል !!!!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... -dhp-feeds

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 01 Nov 2020, 19:02

About 50 Million people have net 24 hours of voting time and it will over. American government both executive and legislative branches will revert back to the Dems.

eritrea

Post by eritrea » 01 Nov 2020, 19:14

Horus wrote:
01 Nov 2020, 19:02
About 50 Million people have net 24 hours of voting time and it will over. American government both executive and legislative branches will revert back to the Dems.
Don't ask me why but undoubtedly the declared winner will be Donald Trump.

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 01 Nov 2020, 19:42

eritrea wrote:
01 Nov 2020, 19:14
Horus wrote:
01 Nov 2020, 19:02
Don't ask me why but undoubtedly the declared winner will be Donald Trump.
Look, he is planning to declare himself a winner but that trick is now a known move and the legal community is ready for him. He is already losing his voter suppression moves. Trump is trying to be the American Mobutu !!! Not in America!!