Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
eden
Member+

Virginia Tech Professor calls Army to stand with people

Post by eden » 25 Oct 2020, 13:32

Last edited by eden on 25 Oct 2020, 14:16, edited 1 time in total.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Re: Virginia Tech Professor calls Army to arrest President Isayas

Post by Zmeselo » 25 Oct 2020, 13:48

You ppl still think PIA is your problem, while he's the kindest Eritrean towards you lot. Just wait, when he's replaced by someone who really hates you (99.99% of the Eritrean population)!

Abere

Post by Abere » 25 Oct 2020, 14:20

eden wrote:
25 Oct 2020, 13:32
Eden,

I am not sure this professors analysis matches with the reality on ground, because it good time for Eritrea now compared with the the last 30 years. Having access and unity wit Ethiopia is presenting an abundant opportunity. This is in plain sight for anyone. It benefits them. Whereas, because of Abiy's Amhed's excessive loyalty to ethnic politics/federation, Ethiopia is living without benefit. This professor should be preaching unity and integration - the same old falsehood of dividing people and nation is not a way forward. It is an old fashion. The world is now disdaining separation. Unity and integration is trendy now. We can,'t have a country broken into 87 pieces called ethnic killil this or that. 80 ቦታ የተሰባበረ የምጣድ ገል አንድ እንጀራ ሊጋገርበት አይችልም። የ50 ዓመታቱ የነፃነት እና የመገንጠል ትግል ስብርባሪ የምጣድ ገል ነው ያፈራው -ውጤቱ ስደት፣ሞት፣ድህነት፣ ወዘተ

Temt
Member+

Post by Temt » 25 Oct 2020, 14:25

Zmeselo wrote:
25 Oct 2020, 13:48
You ppl still think PIA is your problem, while he's the kindest Eritrean towards you lot. Just wait, when he's replaced by someone who really hates you (99.99% of the Eritrean population)!
Zmeselo, you are absolutely correct. In my view, PIA has a big heart for them. Just wait what his replacement would do when it comes to Tegaru and other ነፍጠኛ Ethiopians who have refused to accept the independence of Eritrea. "ኣይንርኣዮ"! በለት ሳንዳይ እዝግሃርያ! :lol: :lol:

quindibu

Post by quindibu » 25 Oct 2020, 14:55

Zmeselo wrote:

Here is a 'testimony' from Edu's own brother.... :lol:
Please wait, video is loading...

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ ... 6763611522

Dawi

Post by Dawi » 25 Oct 2020, 15:16

Temt wrote:
25 Oct 2020, 14:25
Zmeselo wrote:
Zmeselo, you are absolutely correct. In my view, PIA has a big heart for them. Just wait what his replacement would do when it comes to Tegaru and other ነፍጠኛ Ethiopians who have refused to accept the independence of Eritrea. "ኣይንርኣዮ"! በለት ሳንዳይ እዝግሃርያ! :lol: :lol:
Temch! :P

Still having detest for "ነፍጠኛ" Ethiopians that btw included the old Eritreans? Keep pushing, they shall literally bury you!

Eritrea can resolve the "ነፍጠኛ" question by addressing the sea outlet issue once and for all. "ነፍጠኛ" are not interested in colonizing you; never did.That is why they're embracing Isu by enlarge today! They don't care about you! In fact few shall set foot in your neck of the woods unless invited for military or other assignments. On the other hand, many of you flock to the rest of Ethiopia and we don't mind because you're our brothers/sisters; that is a fact!

Despite Tegaru, I should have said, most who you call ነፍጠኛ Ethiopians don't have a dream of making a living in Eritrea. So leave us alone! Let it go!

Don't waste time creating enemies you don't need or answering some rare extremists so called "ነፍጠኛ" !
Last edited by Dawi on 25 Oct 2020, 15:23, edited 1 time in total.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 25 Oct 2020, 15:23

Since when have you become a lawyer for the ነፍጠኛ, MLLT rodent?

As for ur veiled threats?

Dawi wrote:
25 Oct 2020, 15:16
Temt wrote:
Zmeselo wrote:

Still having detest for "ነፍጠኛ" Ethiopians that btw included the old Eritreans? Keep pushing, they shall literally bury you!

Eritrea can resolve the "ነፍጠኛ" question by addressing the sea outlet issue once and for all. "ነፍጠኛ" are not interested in colonizing you; never did.That is why they're embracing Isu by enlarge today! They don't care about you! In fact few shall set foot in your neck of the woods unless invited for military or other assignments. On the other hand, many of you flock to the rest of Ethiopia and we don't mind because you're our brothers/sisters; that is a fact!

Despite Tegaru, I should have said, most who you call ነፍጠኛ Ethiopians don't have a dream of making a living in Eritrea. So live us alone! Let it go!

Don't waste time creating enemies you don't need or answering some rare extremists so called "ነፍጠኛ" !
Last edited by Zmeselo on 25 Oct 2020, 15:54, edited 1 time in total.

Abere

Post by Abere » 25 Oct 2020, 15:36

Dawi wrote:
Temt wrote:
Zmeselo wrote:

Despite Tegaru, I should have said, most who you call ነፍጠኛ Ethiopians don't have a dream of making a living in Eritrea. So live us alone! Let it go!

Dawi,

I think you make some sense here to me. This Red sea stuff is obsessing some አፍቃሪ ጀብሃ people here. Red sea is nothing unless Ethiopians use it. God organically created and situated Red sea only for one country and people - Ethiopia. If it is NOT peacefully put into use, it remains like a simple pond (የክረምት ኩሬ). According to some scared አፍቃሪ ጀብሃ they entirely associate Neftegna with the Amhara people, which is false. Why only Amhara have a stake in this? That is another TPLF fake strategy. All Ethiopians have stake when it serves in the best interest of their country. It is absurd to see some thugs still living in their past failed guerilla time, the world now is talking about unity, integration and open to global citizenship. ዶሮ ቢያልም ጥሬውን they are still stuck on this red sea stuff. We Ethiopians are more for the people than anything else - it is a two way street. You can't love Ethiopia but hate her people and disrespect her history. If some puts dust into your eye, put pepper into his, then he will learn it sorely. All disgruntled people, respect Ethiopia or else...

quindibu

Post by quindibu » 25 Oct 2020, 15:36

Dawi wrote:

Eritrea can resolve the "ነፍጠኛ" question by addressing the sea outlet issue once and for all.
Dawi wrote:
So leave us alone! Let it go!
Hmmm......the usual demented Agame who can't even see his own paradox in the same paragraph!

quindibu

Post by quindibu » 25 Oct 2020, 15:53

Abere wrote:
25 Oct 2020, 15:36

Dawi,

We Ethiopians are more for the people than anything else - it is a two way street. You can't love Ethiopia but hate her people and disrespect her history. If some puts dust into your eye, put pepper into his, then he will learn it sorely. All disgruntled people, respect Ethiopia or else...
:lol: :roll:

Does your 'Ethiopians are more for the people than anything else' include what you endearingly call 'Gallas' too?

Assuming you're Amhara, I would say you better first focus on your Wolkait and the primitives who have been displacing your people from their ancestral land, rather than akaki zeraf against something that doesn't belong to you. Retard!

Dawi

Post by Dawi » 25 Oct 2020, 16:03

Zmeselo wrote:
25 Oct 2020, 15:23
Since when have you become a lawyer for the ነፍጠኛ, MLLT rodent?

As for ur veiled threats?
Shaebia "rodent"! :P

Don't take it as a threat; I just wanted temt to understand ነፍጠኛ & pay attention to the priorities.

You're correct; In the beginning I liked MLLT; with all its short comings, MLLT was the best of TPLF!

Their greed of continuing to make a living by pimping "ethnic federation", delaying to turn EPRDF to a single party for ever, coupled with their original sin of supporting of Eritrea's secession, finally bringing TPLF to its doom!

Shaebia called Ethiopia a colonizer; MLLT approved it; after the so called "liberation" they couldn't get along in sharing the loot.

My advise, don't make the same mistake with p2/Dr. Abiy today! Address ነፍጠኛ Ethiopians concern; If you do that, we are not your enemy.

Abere

Post by Abere » 25 Oct 2020, 16:09

quindibu wrote:
25 Oct 2020, 15:53
Abere wrote:
25 Oct 2020, 15:36

Dawi,

We Ethiopians are more for the people than anything else - it is a two way street. You can't love Ethiopia but hate her people and disrespect her history. If some puts dust into your eye, put pepper into his, then he will learn it sorely. All disgruntled people, respect Ethiopia or else...
:lol: :roll:

Does your 'Ethiopians are more for the people than anything else' include what you endearingly call 'Gallas' too?

Assuming you're Amhara, I would say you better first focus on your Wolkait and the primitives who have been displacing your people from their ancestral land, rather than akaki zeraf against something that doesn't belong to you. Retard!
ቅንድቡ

First, stop assuming people belongs to this or that ethnic group. Ethiopians are forced to put into such a camps since the last 30 years. And who says that it is the Amhara that uses the name Galla? This is wrong again. The true Galla call themselves Galla, Gurgahes call them Galla, Afars call them Galla, Tigre and Eritrea people them Galla, etc. There is nothing wrong being called Galla. This new name called "Oromo" is an imposition forced on the Galla people by OLF. And this is a deprivation of their culture and legacy. Like any other names, it has its own meaning. Preserving that tradition is an honest duty. You should know that the country does not have a consensus Constitution, Law and System of Government that stated or banned this or that name is illegal. As I don't accept any bandit or rebel by-law, I have the duty to preserve tradition. Name does not make you beautiful, your action or character does. ቅንድቡ, the most disgusting name is Woyane, does this makes you angry as your are sworn woyane too. Had woyane been high quality leadership ,committed to the sovereignty of the country and her citizens, this name would have been the best. Unfortunately, everyone refers woayne as b!tch. And in fact was a b!tch rebel government.

abel qael

Re: Virginia Tech Professor calls Army to stand with people

Post by abel qael » 25 Oct 2020, 16:09

aye weyzero zifeshelet, did you forget tigraway wedimedhin hates 99.9999% of the entire curedarteran lootiew population? Really, Wedimedhin is a blessing in disguise for us pure agazians, he makes the halfcast(diqalu) weyane goons like edu to cry about the misery of their cursedarteran relatives suffering under wedimedhin colonialsm.
BTW: I really want to bust your hamasenay dkhungry rearend, but you need to get permission from my cyberwushima,tr'anny hawazen