Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Horus
Senior Member+

ETHIOPIAN AMRICAN CITIZENS VOTE TRUMP OUT !! CHILDREN OF THE NILE RISE !!!

Post by Horus » 24 Oct 2020, 03:15

There are 1.5 to 2 million Ethiopians and Ethiopian Americans in the US, the largest African immigrants and those of you who are not citizens must volunteer with your local parties and civic organizations to walk get out the vote and make sure Donald Trump is out of the White House.

TRUMP IS THE ENEMY OF ETHIOPIA :x :x
Last edited by Horus on 24 Oct 2020, 03:45, edited 1 time in total.

Horus
Senior Member+

Re: ETHIOPIAN AMERICAN CITIZENS VOTE TRUMP OUT !! CHILDREN OF THE NILE RISE !!!

Post by Horus » 24 Oct 2020, 03:43

ትራምፕ የሚባል ደደብ አገሩን መምራት የማይችል ሰካራም ኢትዮጵያን ሊገፋ ይሞክራል !!!

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Re: ETHIOPIAN AMRICAN CITIZENS VOTE TRUMP OUT !! CHILDREN OF THE NILE RISE !!!

Post by DefendTheTruth » 24 Oct 2020, 07:23

I simply say here the following:

United We Rise, Divided We Fail!

I also add one more note, Ethiopia is home of ancient civilization and I don't think the world of the 21st century will let down its ancient civilization, its root.

Everything said, if we are not allowed to develop ourselves and pull ourselves out of poverty, then the world we are living in is not worth of defending it.

Never touch us, Mr. Bully! What you can do is keeping your aid money to yourself, material richness filled with dumbness in idea. You must be the worst poor in the world.

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 24 Oct 2020, 08:10

American presidents used to have a thorough foreign policy knowledge, if not surrounded themselves with political elites who have. Trump has been in ego trip for the last four years, surrounding himself with yes men, and turning some able policy wonks to be one.
In Ethiopia case his animosity seems personal. There had been one statement of his that he made a year or so ago : he said I saved a country from total disintegration, but its new leader got a noble peace prize, not me.
Trump is a very self-centered person. In his mind Abiy “stole” what he should have. Besides, a recent news alleges his campaign got money in 2016 final days of the election , Egypt being the source of several millions.
As for saving a country from “disintegration” theory of his, if the TPLF being pushed out of dominating Ethiopian politics was supported by USA , meaning the uprising in Ethiopia got some outside help, the job started when Obama was in office. The US ambassador to Ethiopia when Obama was president, named Yamato or close to that name, might have smoothed out the Sebhat dynasty retirement to Mekele.

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 24 Oct 2020, 08:18

Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
24 Oct 2020, 08:10
American presidents used to have a thorough foreign policy knowledge, if not surrounded themselves with political elites who have. Trump has been in ego trip for the last four years, surrounding himself with yes men, and turning some able policy wonks to be one.
In Ethiopia case his animosity seems personal. There had been one statement of his that he made a year or so ago : he said I saved a country from total disintegration, but its new leader got a noble peace prize, not me.
Trump is a very self-centered person. In his mind Abiy “stole” what he should have. Besides, a recent news alleges his campaign got money in 2016 final days of the election , Egypt being the source of several millions.
As for saving a country from “disintegration” theory of his, if the TPLF being pushed out of dominating Ethiopian politics was supported by USA , meaning the uprising in Ethiopia got some outside help, the job started when Obama was in office. The US ambassador to Ethiopia when Obama was president, named Yamato or close to that name, might have smoothed out the Sebhat dynasty retirement to Mekele.
Be menm be menm meweged neberebachew bezih hulum des belot neber,including me,a Tigrian.

Naga Tuma
Member+

Post by Naga Tuma » 25 Oct 2020, 03:17

Hoover Dam is one of the few places that I visited in the U.S. I had read about its fame, probably when I was in college in Ethiopia, as one of the marvelous Civil Engineering projects. I was very happy to have seen that marvelous Civil Engineering project that I had read about a long time ago.

Any imagination that Mexico blow up Hoover Dam in the U.S. because it alters the flow of the Colorado River aka Rio Colorado to Mexico would be surreal.

Similarly, any imagination that Egypt blow up the Grand Renaissance Dam in Ethiopia, which I have also read about as one of the marvelous Civil Engineering projects and hope to see it some day, is surreal. Then again, it may not be for the Little Nazi.