Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Deqi-Arawit

Shitmeslo: whining and moaning Agame 24/7 is the biggest form of flattery and accolade to the Agame

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 20 Oct 2020, 00:02

Zmeselo wrote:
19 Oct 2020, 06:05

ኣውራጃዊ ቀውሲ

Shitmeslo. Who is the one who stated openly on his tv, that the only people who oppose the dictator and his policy are people from a specifik region? the Agames or your Lord? With this particular short-sighted, immature and ብድሕረይ ሳዕሪ ኣይትብቆላ statement, Eritreans could have ended up like Rwanda genocide . After all, the Hutu owned radio s nation, Radio Télévision Libre des Mille Collines didn't stated explicitly to kill the Tutisi but, the code was " to cut the tall trees" . And here is your lord sending a subliminal message for Eritreans to be on each other throat on the base of region and not substance or politics.

ይኣክል
ኣኺሉስ ተሪፍዎ ኡካ, enough is enough is overdue. When the education system, healthcare system, cohesion of family unit and the core of meaning to pursue happiness in your life the way you see it fit, is fu@cked up beyond repair. is there any reason to say, give me more years.

Deqi-Arawit

Re: Shitmeslo: whining and moaning Agame 24/7 is the biggest form of flattery and accolade to the Agame

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 20 Oct 2020, 00:13

Please wait, video is loading...

ደረብይ ሞግሃዪ ዘመዶም

Deqi-Arawit

Re: Shitmeslo: whining and moaning Agame 24/7 is the biggest form of flattery and accolade to the Agame

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 20 Oct 2020, 00:40

Wedi Medhin berad hooligans, there is some fundamental things you need to understand and that is.

BAGAMIDOASS

Post by BAGAMIDOASS » 20 Oct 2020, 02:15

Foock you, old c’untass EKBKAB DEKI WEDO GOBA AGAME. Just go and join your Agame cousin. BEKAYI AREGIT. 😭

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 20 Oct 2020, 07:59

The only student, in deqi arayit's cadre school:

Hazega/Tsazega.

Post by Hazega/Tsazega. » 20 Oct 2020, 09:57

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
20 Oct 2020, 00:40
...some more Smirnoff induced whining...

Ayte Deqi,

Are you sure the woyane agams are only your cousins??...more and more you are revealing yourself to be one of them.

As far as i know, i am only one here to have revealed discovery of actual 1/2 agam siblings & even apparently cousins seeking us out after borders were opened (result of uncle "traveling thru tigray" to other parts of ethiopia :shock: ). However despite all that you don't ever see me rushing to defend woyane agams, even my 1/2 siblings "act" more eritrean than me and dont have sentiments towards other agams (except parent). By the way i have always encouraged them to be upright & honest in their being, be both proud of being eritrean & ethiopian and not to play dirty politics like their 1 parent (who still claims to be eritrean till now, although at height of Meles/woyane did try to jump on woyane bandwagon).

Your actions are telling of your identity...if it quacks & walks like a duck; then its a duck!! Attacking Brother Zmeselo is another telltale of agams. Zmeselo spends over 90-95% of time focusing/posting various & interesting news/articles that most of us on this forum&beyond wouldn't have access to otherwise. Obviously that makes him loathed by hasadat woyane agams & their sympathizers who only tell stories/news of doom & gloom. As for the other few percentages that take away from that focus, we can all be blamed for being bad influences. Some people after eating like to celebrate & dance to koboro...but others like me like to logon to insult woyane :lol:

You insult everyone's favorite woyane punching bags on this forum only to masquerade your true attacks on eritrea(ns)...

To date you have accused/attacked:

*eritrean diverse cultural heritage/identity, by attacking those that displayed it for public at some festival/show...and used that to further springboard your attacks of eritrean identity in general

*eritrean religions & eritrean jeberti (in my view its a term only for eritreans, muslim agams need to find another identity and be proud of being "ethiopian" muslims instead of trying to steal history of eritrean jeberti & other ancient histories of eritreans)

*eritrean liberation fighters who were women/mothers/daughters/sisters

*eritrean shida/shoes, ie the meaning/significance behind them

Then you have your allegations of corruption/theft and etc...when we know the biggest actual thieves in the neighborhood are your "cousins"

Its even funny when you name call ace-lickers but yet you get angry when eritrean(ns) don't completely adhere to some of Isayas statements/directives...

Keep quacking...