Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Horus
Senior Member+

ጉራጌ ትንሳኤውን ጀመረ !! ፈቸት ኬርታ አሚን !!!

Post by Horus » 18 Oct 2020, 22:32

ግዜ ለኩልክሙ ይባላል። ጉራጌ አንድነቱን ልክ እንዲህ አድርጎ ለመነሳት ለምን 30 አመት ፍጀበት ውደ ሚለው አልገባም ። ባንድ በኩል ይህ 30 አመት ትልቅ ትምህርት የተገኘብት ዘመን ነበር።

አሁን ግን ይህ የተኛ አንበሳ ሁለተኛ ተመልሶ ላይተኛ ነቅቷል። ባገር ቤት ፣ በመላ ኢትዮጵያ የተበተነው ጉራጌ ፣ በማላ አለም የተበተነው ጉራጌ አንድ መሆን ጀመረ ። ይህ ደሞ ባስችውኳይ ይህን አንድነቱን ወደ ከባቢ፣ አገር አቀፍ፣ አለም አቅፍ ድርጅንትነት ማሸጋገር አለብን። ከእንግዲህ የጉራጌን ግስጋሴ ምንም ሃይል ሊያስቆምው አይችልም !!

sebdoyeley
Member+

Re: ጉራጌ ትንሳኤውን ጀመረ !! ፈቸት ኬርታ አሚን !!!

Post by sebdoyeley » 18 Oct 2020, 22:48

Horus, where do the Gurage people reside or live dominantly? we haven`t heard yet in which region they live mos? as you informed me before. the Gurage number is not little so a society of that amount should have at least subregion to call it home by now, but somehow not known.
Horus wrote:
18 Oct 2020, 22:32
ግዜ ለኩልክሙ ይባላል። ጉራጌ አንድነቱን ልክ እንዲህ አድርጎ ለመነሳት ለምን 30 አመት ፍጀበት ውደ ሚለው አልገባም ። ባንድ በኩል ይህ 30 አመት ትልቅ ትምህርት የተገኘብት ዘመን ነበር።

አሁን ግን ይህ የተኛ አንበሳ ሁለተኛ ተመልሶ ላይተኛ ነቅቷል። ባገር ቤት ፣ በመላ ኢትዮጵያ የተበተነው ጉራጌ ፣ በማላ አለም የተበተነው ጉራጌ አንድ መሆን ጀመረ ። ይህ ደሞ ባስችውኳይ ይህን አንድነቱን ወደ ከባቢ፣ አገር አቀፍ፣ አለም አቅፍ ድርጅንትነት ማሸጋገር አለብን። ከእንግዲህ የጉራጌን ግስጋሴ ምንም ሃይል ሊያስቆምው አይችልም !!

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 18 Oct 2020, 23:02

እኔ አዚህ ፎረም ላይ ስለ ኬር ጽንስ ነገር፣ ባህልና ምንነት ብዙ ብያለሁ፣ አልደግመውም። ፈቸት የሚለው ስርዓትም በመሰርቱ ተምሳሳይ ነው ። ቃሉና ባህሉ የአንድ ክፉ ነገር፣ የማይፈለግ፣ አስቸጋሪ፣ ወይም አሉታዊ ነገር ማስወገጃ፣ ማጥፊያ፣ ማጽጂያ፣መፍቺያ የጸሎት፣ የምህላ፣ የምርቃት፣ የእርቅ ጉባኤና አንድነት ነው ። እንግዲን በዚህ ፈችትና ኬርታ ጉራጌ ሊፈታው የማይችል ምንም ጉዳይ የለም። በእኔ ግምት ወደፊት የተለያዩት የቤተ ጉራ የፍትህ እና አስተዳድር ሴራዎች እነ የጆካ፣ ጎርደና፣ ወዘተ አንድ የሚሆኑበት ግዜ እሩቅ አይሆንም

የጉራጌ ጸሃይ ሁለተኛ ላትጠልቅ ወጥታለች !! ዬቦ ዬቦ ኬር ዬሁን !!!

simbe11

Post by simbe11 » 19 Oct 2020, 20:22

The Gurage people predominantly reside in the Gurage zone in southern Ethiopia. The zone is located in south-southwest Ethiopia within a 100km of Addis Ababa. The zone is bordered by Oromo region in all but in the south. The administration capital of the zone is Wolkite and it’s midway between Addis Ababa and Jima town. The Gurage are roughly half Muslim half Christian as Ethiopian orthodox being the predominant Christianity. Gurage is also known to have significant number of Roman Catholic followers.
Towns in the zone include Gubre, Emdibir, Agena, Gunchire, Gumer, Mehal-Amba, Butajira, kela, Buie, the historic Tiya and other smaller towns.

https://www.tripadvisor.ca/Attraction_R ... =141999465

https://www.tripadvisor.ca/Attraction_ ... =141999465

sebdoyeley wrote:
18 Oct 2020, 22:48
Horus, where do the Gurage people reside or live dominantly? we haven`t heard yet in which region they live mos? as you informed me before. the Gurage number is not little so a society of that amount should have at least subregion to call it home by now, but somehow not known.
Horus wrote:
18 Oct 2020, 22:32

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 20 Oct 2020, 00:06

simbe11,

As you well know, the historical limits of Gurageland used to be the Gibe river in the west, Gafatland (Inde-Gebtan) in the north, Awash river in the northeast, Zay (Zeway lake in the southeast and Hadya and Kembata region in the South, roughly speaking.

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 20 Oct 2020, 03:58

Welene Gedebano Gutazer

Naga Tuma
Member+

Post by Naga Tuma » 21 Oct 2020, 15:22

sebdoyeley wrote:
... as you informed me before. the Gurage number is not little so a society of that amount should have at least subregion to call it home by now, but somehow not known.
ለህዝብ እና ሃገር ኣክባሪ ዜጋ ሃገሩ በሙሉ ቤቱ የማይሆንበት ምክንያት ምንደነዉ?

የ፪ኛ ደረጃ ትምህርት የተማርኩት በስሙኒ (፪፭ የኢትዮጵያ ሳንቲሞች) ሁለት ፉርኖ ዳቦዎችን እና የኣንደ ሻይ ብርጭቆ ሻይ በሚገዛበት ድሮ ጊዜ ነዉ፣ ትምህርቱን በተማርኩበት ከተማ። ካልተሳሳትኩ የሻይ ቤቱ ባለቤት ከጉራግኛ ተናጋሪ ማህበረሰብ የወጣ ነዉ። በሻይ ቤቱ ስንት ተማሪዎችን እንዳስተናገደ መገመት ያስቸግረኛል። ኣሁን በኢትዮጵያ ሃገሩ ያንን ሁሉ ተማሪ ያስተናገደበት ከተማ የዜጋዉ ቤት ኣይዴለም ነዉ የምትለዉ?

sebdoyeley
Member+

Post by sebdoyeley » 21 Oct 2020, 18:33

I applause, your wishes, but don`t you think that ship is a long time sailed!!! The day the agame divided the people to gain their end need by clan that day was the end, even we don`t see or hear the song of unity and ones on the like of Ethio 360Tv anymore and that is real the end.
Naga Tuma wrote:
21 Oct 2020, 15:22
sebdoyeley wrote:
... as you informed me before. the Gurage number is not little so a society of that amount should have at least subregion to call it home by now, but somehow not known.

የ፪ኛ ደረጃ ትምህርት የተማርኩት በስሙኒ (፪፭ የኢትዮጵያ ሳንቲሞች) ሁለት ፉርኖ ዳቦዎችን እና የኣንደ ሻይ ብርጭቆ ሻይ በሚገዛበት ድሮ ጊዜ ነዉ፣ ትምህርቱን በተማርኩበት ከተማ። ካልተሳሳትኩ የሻይ ቤቱ ባለቤት ከጉራግኛ ተናጋሪ ማህበረሰብ የወጣ ነዉ። በሻይ ቤቱ ስንት ተማሪዎችን እንዳስተናገደ መገመት ያስቸግረኛል። ኣሁን በኢትዮጵያ ሃገሩ ያንን ሁሉ ተማሪ ያስተናገደበት ከተማ የዜጋዉ ቤት ኣይዴለም ነዉ የምትለዉ?

Naga Tuma
Member+

Post by Naga Tuma » 23 Oct 2020, 07:29

Do you mean the same ship that boarded የኢትዮጵያ ህዳሴ/ሃሮምሰ? I would have thought you have boarded that ship soon enough as the descendants of the Punt, our other ancient brothers, also wake up and get aboard that ship.
sebdoyeley wrote:
21 Oct 2020, 18:33
I applause, your wishes, but don`t you think that ship is a long time sailed!!! The day the agame divided the people to gain their end need by clan that day was the end, even we don`t see or hear the song of unity and ones on the like of Ethio 360Tv anymore and that is real the end.
Naga Tuma wrote:
21 Oct 2020, 15:22
sebdoyeley wrote:

Naga Tuma
Member+

Post by Naga Tuma » 29 Oct 2020, 03:09

Shortly after I made the above comment, asked the question, I heard in the news an assertion that "the Middle East will ultimately be one unified family." It made me ask if that can be the case on one side of the Red Sea, why can't it be the case on the other side of the Red Sea?