Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Abaymado

Human Right Watch condemns Demeke Mekonen for his speech on arming Amaras. why?

Post by Abaymado » 18 Oct 2020, 14:22

I don't think Human Right Watch officially come up with this news but I think one of its members in Tweeter posted this. I say, this is just amazing and ridiculous.
I haven't seen/hear any condemnation from Human Right Watch while Amaras have been persecuted in different parts of Ethiopia. Including Amnesty International and this organization have been keen to react quickly when Gallas have been met with minor infliction. Their hate toward Amhara is beyond comprehension. It is clear that there is wide belief among white, Amhara could become a spearhead for African Renaissance. Whatever we do to make them believe , it is useless effort to stop them their Amhara's phobia.

Everyone should know that Amara has been a target on its own historical land stolen, or given by the previous rulers-weyane to different ethnics including Gallas. Even the land Gallas are living now was Amaras' heritage. The only option we have to protect our people and our land is to arm Amara's or to dispatch military force per regions. Otherwise war is inevitable as a a result this could be a great moment for Amharas to regain their lost lands.

Noble Amhara

Re: Human Right Watch condemns Demeke Mekonen for his speech on arming Amaras. why?

Post by Noble Amhara » 18 Oct 2020, 14:35

Last edited by Noble Amhara on 18 Oct 2020, 16:53, edited 1 time in total.

Abaymado

Re: Human Right Watch condemns Demeke Mekonen for his speech on arming Amaras. why?

Post by Abaymado » 18 Oct 2020, 15:07

Actually no one can stop Amharas, they will slowly fade away with time.