Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
eritrea

Re: Tarik: We are Coming; Watch this one please!!

Post by eritrea » 14 Jun 2021, 18:42

Blueshift wrote:
13 Jun 2021, 21:00
Eritrea,

You have a lot of deqi torserawit cajoling each other under the guise of Economic Union. BTW, that lizard named Tesfastion was accusing the Embiyale woldu as agame related to Kahsay Mircha, and here the fabricated story is repeating. :twisted: :lol: Tedros ?? Yohaness ?? Raesi Eoldemichael, Dejaj Hailu Tewoldemedhin, all these personalities somehow related to one another. Tedros and Yohaness as the appointers and Raesi Woldemichael and Dejaj Tewoldmedhin as the appointees, perhaps, the amharas have left a long lineage of descendants in Eritrea :twisted: :lol:
I guess you are Hardline, I just wonder why you keep changing nicknames? What difference does it make changing nicknames if at the end of the day the content of the message is always the same.

I also guess, you have less knowledge about your own history. Dejazmach Hailu was the governer of both Seraye and Hamasien. But was disposed by Ras Woldekiel, he became Ras after he won a battle and killed Ras Bayru in Hazhaz Asmera. Hazhaz got its name from that battle.

Dubarwa was also part of Logo Chwa.

Blueshift

Re: Tarik: We are Coming; Watch this one please!!

Post by Blueshift » 14 Jun 2021, 21:33

Eritrea,

About nick names, I like to change them once in a while depending in what scientific endeavor I am interested in. :lol: :lol: BTW, I do know a lot about Dejaj Hailu. I also know the contest that took place in Akrya, Mai Bela, and Hazhaz. Yosief Isaac had written a complete scenario that took place then. I also know Dejaj Hailu's sphere of authority before he met complete defeat in Akrya. However, Bringing Yohaness and Tedross into the discussion and claiming that the people of Hazega and Tseazega being amharas, are at the least, condescending remarks as far as I am concerned. Off course, that was Tarik's aka Tesfa News agenda. :twisted: :lol: