Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Post Reply
eritrea
Member
Posts: 1370
Joined: 25 May 2007, 13:45

To kerenite

Post by eritrea » 14 Oct 2020, 18:54




( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Member
Posts: 1972
Joined: 11 Jan 2020, 21:22

Re: To kerenite

Post by ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) » 14 Oct 2020, 20:03

You agame are very funny people. Stick to your own songs. :P :P


eritrea
Member
Posts: 1370
Joined: 25 May 2007, 13:45

Re: To kerenite

Post by eritrea » 15 Oct 2020, 04:44

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) wrote:
14 Oct 2020, 20:03
You agame are very funny people. Stick to your own songs. :P :P

Mr. nameless and faceless the above links were attributed to Wad-Keren to have something else of importance and positive to talk about in this godforsaken forum. Who knows, he might was Wad-Demenuur as well. But as they say, “ማይ ዘራጊ ከሎ ጽሩይ ማይ ክስተ ኣይሕሰብን ኢዩ።". And you decided to change the subject to be about A-game this A-game that issue.

Well, I had chosen long ago to leave A-game or Tigray problems to tigrains after the decision of the border verdict between Eritrea and Ethiopia in the year of 2000. And for the record I don't hate people and I don't hate Tigrains. What ever is done in their name. The guilty one is the one who committed them. And never in our history have I ever seen the likes of you, who laugh at common people's misery and try to make fun of it. It just is totally out of our norms and doesn't represent our culture nor our values period.

We should focus more on our people. Our people are suffering today more than any other time in our past history. And blaming Tigrains, wouldn't cut it any more.

Please wait, video is loading...

kerenite
Member
Posts: 2751
Joined: 16 Nov 2013, 13:15

Re: To kerenite

Post by kerenite » 15 Oct 2020, 11:11

eritrea wrote:
14 Oct 2020, 18:54


MerrrrHaba brother wedi ereTsaada,

Thanks a lot for choosing this lovely tgrayit song wedda midirna (wedi meretna) for me.

Believe me (back from work now) I listened to it not only once but trice.

I promise, on this coming Saturday evening, I will play it in our community club and I will dance (yours truly is a good tgrayit dancer lol Qurub Jahra) along with my eri brothers and sisters once our billiards game is over.

Thanks a lot again wedi Adey. Forget the dude above. Don't waste your valuable time to make sense with him because he is a senseless dude.

kerenite
Member
Posts: 2751
Joined: 16 Nov 2013, 13:15

Re: To kerenite

Post by kerenite » 15 Oct 2020, 12:09

kerenite wrote:
15 Oct 2020, 11:11
eritrea wrote:
14 Oct 2020, 18:54


MerrrrHaba brother wedi ereTsaada,

Thanks a lot for choosing this lovely tgrayit song wedda midirna (wedi meretna) for me.

Believe me (back from work now) I listened to it not only one time but trice.

I promise, on this coming Saturday evening, I will play it in our community club and I will dance (yours truly is a good tgrayit dancer lol Qurub Jahra yedili) along with my eri brothers and sisters once our billiards game is over.

I wish you were among us.

Thanks a lot again wedi Adey. Forget the dude above. Don't waste your valuable time to make sense with him because he is a senseless dude.

eritrea
Member
Posts: 1370
Joined: 25 May 2007, 13:45

Re: To kerenite

Post by eritrea » 15 Oct 2020, 15:19

kerenite wrote:
15 Oct 2020, 11:11

MerrrrHaba brother wedi ereTsaada,

Thanks a lot for choosing this lovely tgrayit song wedda midirna (wedi meretna) for me.

Believe me (back from work now) I listened to it not only once but trice.

I promise, on this coming Saturday evening, I will play it in our community club and I will dance (yours truly is a good tgrayit dancer lol Qurub Jahra) along with my eri brothers and sisters once our billiards game is over.

Thanks a lot again wedi Adey. Forget the dude above. Don't waste your valuable time to make sense with him because he is a senseless dude.

Merhaba Kerenite,
That is very nice to hear bro. Wad-Keren. And it was ideed my pleasure bro.! I wish you a blessed weekend and until Saturday evening enjoy this joyfull and lovely music of Wlad-keren.

Fiyameta
Member
Posts: 1116
Joined: 02 Aug 2018, 22:59

Re: To kerenite

Post by Fiyameta » 15 Oct 2020, 15:25

The agame guy who calls himself eden/kerenite/AbyssiniaLady/eritrea/Abebe B... etc... is desperately trying to validate his fake identity by talking to himself. What is the average IQ in Tigray again? :oops: :oops:

eritrea
Member
Posts: 1370
Joined: 25 May 2007, 13:45

Re: To kerenite

Post by eritrea » 15 Oct 2020, 15:31

Fiyameta wrote:
15 Oct 2020, 15:25
The agame guy who calls himself eden/kerenite/AbyssiniaLady/eritrea/Abebe B... etc... is desperately trying to validate his fake identity by talking to himself. What is the average IQ in Tigray again? :oops: :oops:



ከምኡ ዝገብር'ሲ ከምኡ ይነግር ድዮም ዝብልዎም።

Deqi-Arawit
Senior Member
Posts: 11112
Joined: 29 Mar 2009, 11:10
Location: Bujumbura Brundi

Re: To kerenite

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 15 Oct 2020, 15:54

Fiyameta wrote:
15 Oct 2020, 15:25
The agame guy who calls himself eden/kerenite/AbyssiniaLady/eritrea/Abebe B... etc... is desperately trying to validate his fake identity by talking to himself. What is the average IQ in Tigray again? :oops: :oops:

Revolution with dozens of nick names, are you talking about yourself?

Any way,
Please wait, video is loading...

eritrea
Member
Posts: 1370
Joined: 25 May 2007, 13:45

Re: To kerenite

Post by eritrea » 15 Oct 2020, 16:11

Abshiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiir!
Deqi-Arawit wrote:
15 Oct 2020, 15:54
,
Please wait, video is loading...

Fed_Up
Senior Member
Posts: 16171
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 10:50

Re: To kerenite

Post by Fed_Up » 15 Oct 2020, 18:47

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) wrote:
14 Oct 2020, 20:03
You agame are very funny people. Stick to your own songs. :P :P

You got him right. Halal metrî aka shirtamu talking to himself. What a shameless. If I were him, I would have discussed about the current grasshoppers invasion in Tigray.



አየኹም ናይና :lol:

kerenite
Member
Posts: 2751
Joined: 16 Nov 2013, 13:15

Re: To kerenite

Post by kerenite » 16 Oct 2020, 14:00

Fed_Up wrote:
15 Oct 2020, 18:47
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) wrote:
14 Oct 2020, 20:03
You agame are very funny people. Stick to your own songs. :P :P

You got him right. Halal metrî aka shirtamu talking to himself. What a shameless. If I were him, I would have discussed about the current grasshoppers invasion in Tigray.



አየኹም ናይና :lol:
Amiche fendadaw indet amesheh,

Tefah iko, beletu indet nat? Zegachin lemohonu dehna nat? Inde! Kerenite teQyimoshal belat. Eshi? Gosh!

Ante zare misa (lunch) min belah? Inye zare misa min belahu... Qoy...resahu inde? Alzheimer indayhon. Gosh astawseku, talian restaurant hedku iza spaghetti primo yemilut Qetillo secondo yemilut siga belahu.

It is weekend, I want to be nice to you.

Yehonk chigaram tigre anbeta belita or is it belicha. KIFU!!!

kerenite
Member
Posts: 2751
Joined: 16 Nov 2013, 13:15

Re: To kerenite

Post by kerenite » 16 Oct 2020, 14:10

kerenite wrote:
16 Oct 2020, 14:00
Fed_Up wrote:
15 Oct 2020, 18:47
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) wrote:
14 Oct 2020, 20:03
You agame are very funny people. Stick to your own songs. :P :P

You got him right. Halal metrî aka shirtamu talking to himself. What a shameless. If I were him, I would have discussed about the current grasshoppers invasion in Tigray.



አየኹም ናይና :lol:
Amiche fendadaw indet amesheh,

Tefah iko, beletu indet nat? Zegachin lemohonu dehna nat? Inde! Kerenite teQyimoshal belat. Eshi? Gosh!

Ante zare misa (lunch) min belah? Inye zare misa min belahu... Qoy...resahu inde? Alzheimer indayhon. Gosh astawsku, talian restaurant hedku iza spaghetti primo yemilut Qetillo secondo yemilut siga belahu.

It is weekend, I want to be nice to you.

Yehonk chigaram tigre anbeta belita or is it belicha. KIFU!!! Borrowing the word from forumer "selam" lol.

Fed_Up
Senior Member
Posts: 16171
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 10:50

Re: To kerenite

Post by Fed_Up » 16 Oct 2020, 14:27

Shirtamu ..sheqatay Halal metriiiii

Aye neger enda gameeee why you always talk about what you eat, food, and drink. I know it is luxury to eat three times a day in the land of chiggar kilil Tigray.

About BELETU ( God knows who the heck she is) ask your well feed food stamp queen fat bidbid agamyteytiee wife of yours, I told her everything that in my last visit to her :lol: BTW you will thank me Soon for the advice I cherished to your stinky wife. I told her where she can find shower at her place. Why agamewoch stinks, shirtamu? Can you tell me please?

Hope you will let me what you ate dinner tomorrow....megebbb berqu rehabtegna AmbeTa qortamiee agmee :P


kerenite wrote:
16 Oct 2020, 14:00
Fed_Up wrote:
15 Oct 2020, 18:47
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) wrote:
14 Oct 2020, 20:03
You agame are very funny people. Stick to your own songs. :P :P

You got him right. Halal metrî aka shirtamu talking to himself. What a shameless. If I were him, I would have discussed about the current grasshoppers invasion in Tigray.



አየኹም ናይና :lol:
Amiche fendadaw indet amesheh,

Tefah iko, beletu indet nat? Zegachin lemohonu dehna nat? Inde! Kerenite teQyimoshal belat. Eshi? Gosh!

Ante zare misa (lunch) min belah? Inye zare misa min belahu... Qoy...resahu inde? Alzheimer indayhon. Gosh astawseku, talian restaurant hedku iza spaghetti primo yemilut Qetillo secondo yemilut siga belahu.

It is weekend, I want to be nice to you.

Yehonk chigaram tigre anbeta belita or is it belicha. KIFU!!!

kerenite
Member
Posts: 2751
Joined: 16 Nov 2013, 13:15

Re: To kerenite

Post by kerenite » 16 Oct 2020, 14:45

Fed_Up wrote:
16 Oct 2020, 14:27
Shirtamu ..sheqatay Halal metriiiii

Aye neger enda gameeee why you always talk about what you eat, food, and drink. I know it is luxury to eat three times a day in the land of chiggar kilil Tigray.

About BELETU ( God knows who the heck she is) ask your well feed food stamp queen fat bidbid agamyteytiee wife of yours, I told her everything that in my last visit to her :lol: BTW you will thank me Soon for the advice I cherished to your stinky wife. I told her where she can find shower at her place. Why agamewoch stinks, shirtamu? Can you tell me please?

Hope you will let me what you ate dinner tomorrow....megebbb berqu rehabtegna AmbeTa qortamiee agmee :P


kerenite wrote:
16 Oct 2020, 14:00
Fed_Up wrote:
15 Oct 2020, 18:47
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) wrote:
14 Oct 2020, 20:03
You agame are very funny people. Stick to your own songs. :P :P

You got him right. Halal metrî aka shirtamu talking to himself. What a shameless. If I were him, I would have discussed about the current grasshoppers invasion in Tigray.



አየኹም ናይና :lol:
Amiche fendadaw indet amesheh,

Tefah iko, beletu indet nat? Zegachin lemohonu dehna nat? Inde! Kerenite teQyimoshal belat. Eshi? Gosh!

Ante zare misa (lunch) min belah? Inye zare misa min belahu... Qoy...resahu inde? Alzheimer indayhon. Gosh astawseku, talian restaurant hedku iza spaghetti primo yemilut Qetillo secondo yemilut siga belahu.

It is weekend, I want to be nice to you.

Yehonk chigaram tigre anbeta belita or is it belicha. KIFU!!!
Amiche,

As I mentioned several times, I will only deal with you in such language and will continue so.

But I need your response, what did you eat for lunch today?

Cigar
Member+
Posts: 8625
Joined: 19 Apr 2010, 00:03

Re: To kerenite

Post by Cigar » 16 Oct 2020, 14:59

eritrea, atta sahsah agame yes KEM'U ZIGHEBIRSI KEM'U YIGHEBIR.
According you, it is you medanagheri filthy agames trying to be Eritrean not the Eritreans who are advocating against you agames.
How on earth can you say that a person who is insulting and downgrading you agames, desrevingly so is an agame? Not logical. We are not trying to play games here like you. We are upfront showing our disgust towards you rat agames.
Using Eritrean nicks and posting sweet talking of Eritrean things doesn't and will never make you Eritrean.
Don't freaking tell us that there are innocent agames either.
You all were and are still supporting the shifta woyane. And don't tell us what we already know. Badime is legally Eritrean.
So, you filthy agame rather than telling us what we already know, if you are amongst the supposedly innocent agames, then advocate for your shifta woyane to vacate our territories peacefully before hell breaks loose.
You two (eritrea and kerenite) are absolutely dirty agames. It is not the fake nicks which gives you away. It is your contents of your posts.
Kem'u zighebir, kem'u yizareb crap doesn't work for people who kick your agames behinds.
It is you agames either hate your agaminet and want to feel good to appear as Eritreans or for deceit.
You tried to deceive for over 28 years and you failed and it ain't gonna work in the future either.
We won't rest untill we make you pay 100 fold the miseries you caused the innocent Eritrean people.
And finally, even though we know what you are trying to do, but we thank you for your choice if Eritrean mesmerizing songs.
But you still failed by not inviting all Eritreans to these songs.
Who the fu*ck told you they belong only to kerenite (as if he is Eritrean) that you only mentioned his nick and not the rest of the real Eritreans?

eritrea
Member
Posts: 1370
Joined: 25 May 2007, 13:45

Re: To kerenite

Post by eritrea » 16 Oct 2020, 20:00

Cigar wrote:
16 Oct 2020, 14:59
eritrea, atta sahsah agame yes KEM'U ZIGHEBIRSI KEM'U YIGHEBIR.
.........
Using Eritrean nicks and posting sweet talking of Eritrean things doesn't and will never make you Eritrean.
In normal circumstances I would have chosen to ignore such kinds of comments but for some reason I decided to overlook it today. The reason is simple, insults, derogatory words and other offensive comments are signs of weakness not signs of strength. On top of that, there is nothing to win from such kinds of interaction. That is the reason, why I always chose to better save time and energy.

But, the reason why, I decided to overlook it today, well, as we say "ተመሊስካ ትረድኦስ ገዲፍካዮ ኣይትእቶ።" Since you are claiming to be Eritrean. I don't know if you are. But, I don't have any reason not to believe you. Since at the end of the day, you must have some concrete evidence that confirm your claims to have any use of it in real time.

In the meantime, I have to communicate with you, in a way that can make you understand my stand and vice-versa with a goal to come in the same direction to work together. That is the main goal of any kinds of communication as far as I am concerned. And that is what can make real difference as well. That is also my personal principle and personal stand. Flip-flapping and misinforming is not part of who I am and I don't have any reason to do so either. If you have any evidence that prove otherwise, bring it before all for judgment.
Cigar wrote:
16 Oct 2020, 14:59
You two (eritrea and kerenite) are absolutely dirty agames. It is not the fake nicks which gives you away. It is your contents of your posts.
What I don't understand in all of this is, why you are so mad and throwing all your stones at me for attributing a lovely Tgrayit song which happened to be sang by a Sudanese to Kerenite and blaming me for being what ever your imagination had made you to come up with.

Well, for your information, I am not sure about Kerenite if he was living in tigray or Ethiopia but I never in my life set my foot in Tigray or Ethiopia for that matter so in other words your argument doesn't hold water. And Kerenite is 100% Kerenite that even President for life can't erase.

According to the bible, people reap what they sow. Sowing hatred, insults and derogatory words will bring us back to war, destruction, famine and backwardness and no one in his right mind would choose to go that path unless something is not wrong with that person of course.

Fed_Up
Senior Member
Posts: 16171
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 10:50

Re: To kerenite

Post by Fed_Up » 16 Oct 2020, 20:24

ጂል ሽርጣሙ አጋሜ:: :P

ቡቱቷማ ሚስትህ ... እንዴት ነሽ ሻጋቴ ...እንዴትነሽ ጥንቢቱ ብሎሻል በልልኝ:: መችም እንደ ዘሮችሽ የኔን አፍንጫ እንዳንቀጠቀጥሸ እንዳትርሽ በላት:: ደሞ ክብደት ቀንሽ ብያታለሁ እንዳትረስ አስታውስልኝ:: መችስ ሶስት ጊዜ መመገብ ብርቃችሁም አይደል እናንት አጋሜዎች:: :lol: አንቺ የአጋስስ ሚስት እንደ አጋስስ መብላት እቁሚ ብሎሻል በላት::

እንደተለመደው ነገ ምን እንደበላህ ሳንፈልግ አስገድደህ እንደምትነግርን ተስፋ እናደርጋለን አይተ ምግብ ብርቁ :oops:


kerenite wrote:
16 Oct 2020, 14:45
Fed_Up wrote:
16 Oct 2020, 14:27
Shirtamu ..sheqatay Halal metriiiii

Aye neger enda gameeee why you always talk about what you eat, food, and drink. I know it is luxury to eat three times a day in the land of chiggar kilil Tigray.

About BELETU ( God knows who the heck she is) ask your well feed food stamp queen fat bidbid agamyteytiee wife of yours, I told her everything that in my last visit to her :lol: BTW you will thank me Soon for the advice I cherished to your stinky wife. I told her where she can find shower at her place. Why agamewoch stinks, shirtamu? Can you tell me please?

Hope you will let me what you ate dinner tomorrow....megebbb berqu rehabtegna AmbeTa qortamiee agmee :P


kerenite wrote:
16 Oct 2020, 14:00
Fed_Up wrote:
15 Oct 2020, 18:47
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) wrote:
14 Oct 2020, 20:03
You agame are very funny people. Stick to your own songs. :P :P

You got him right. Halal metrî aka shirtamu talking to himself. What a shameless. If I were him, I would have discussed about the current grasshoppers invasion in Tigray.



አየኹም ናይና :lol:
Amiche fendadaw indet amesheh,

Tefah iko, beletu indet nat? Zegachin lemohonu dehna nat? Inde! Kerenite teQyimoshal belat. Eshi? Gosh!

Ante zare misa (lunch) min belah? Inye zare misa min belahu... Qoy...resahu inde? Alzheimer indayhon. Gosh astawseku, talian restaurant hedku iza spaghetti primo yemilut Qetillo secondo yemilut siga belahu.

It is weekend, I want to be nice to you.

Yehonk chigaram tigre anbeta belita or is it belicha. KIFU!!!
Amiche,

As I mentioned several times, I will only deal with you in such language and will continue so.

But I need your response, what did you eat for lunch today?

Post Reply