Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
temari
Member
Posts: 747
Joined: 28 Dec 2014, 21:18

መንግስት በውድቀት ቁልቁለት ላይ መንከባለል የሚጀምረው ጋዜጠኛን ማሰር የጀመረ እለት ነው

Post by temari » 14 Oct 2020, 15:18

Please wait, video is loading...

temari
Member
Posts: 747
Joined: 28 Dec 2014, 21:18

Re: መንግስት በውድቀት ቁልቁለት ላይ መንከባለል የሚጀምረው ጋዜጠኛን ማሰር የጀመረ እለት ነው

Post by temari » 14 Oct 2020, 15:35

Please wait, video is loading...

tekeba
Member
Posts: 739
Joined: 17 Dec 2013, 03:03

Re: መንግስት በውድቀት ቁልቁለት ላይ መንከባለል የሚጀምረው ጋዜጠኛን ማሰር የጀመረ እለት ነው

Post by tekeba » 14 Oct 2020, 15:47

I am very satisfied he is in jail. He deserve to be in jail
He was abusive to abiy government

Abere
Member
Posts: 973
Joined: 18 Jul 2019, 20:52

Re: መንግስት በውድቀት ቁልቁለት ላይ መንከባለል የሚጀምረው ጋዜጠኛን ማሰር የጀመረ እለት ነው

Post by Abere » 14 Oct 2020, 15:58

tekeba wrote:
14 Oct 2020, 15:47
I am very satisfied he is in jail. He deserve to be in jail
He was abusive to abiy government
I think you rather are abusing this forum simply posting your hate toward a well respected journalist without substantiating evidences of how. The worst abuser of citizens democratic right is the mercenary Abiy Ahmed. He is not leading his people and the country, he is rather selling them down the river. Just a humble question, do you have a joint bank account with Adanech Abebe?

Wedi
Member
Posts: 1250
Joined: 29 Jan 2020, 21:44

Re: መንግስት በውድቀት ቁልቁለት ላይ መንከባለል የሚጀምረው ጋዜጠኛን ማሰር የጀመረ እለት ነው

Post by Wedi » 14 Oct 2020, 15:59

Idi0t. He did not start writing just in the past 2 years. He was fighting TPLF for the same reason,
tekeba wrote:
14 Oct 2020, 15:47
I am very satisfied he is in jail. He deserve to be in jail
He was abusive to abiy government

temari
Member
Posts: 747
Joined: 28 Dec 2014, 21:18

Re: መንግስት በውድቀት ቁልቁለት ላይ መንከባለል የሚጀምረው ጋዜጠኛን ማሰር የጀመረ እለት ነው

Post by temari » 14 Oct 2020, 16:08

tekeba wrote:
14 Oct 2020, 15:47
I am very satisfied he is in jail. He deserve to be in jail
He was abusive to abiy government
So what? I don't always like his writings either but if he did something wrong the government should first sue him in a proper court and let the court decide. What we are seeing is the police acting like in a banana republic. They can't just come and jail a journalist just because they think he doesn't like them or he is defaming the mayor of Addis, Adanach Abebe. if the mayor of Addis accuses him of defamation then she should sue him in court and not send a police to jail him. What is wrong with these stupid officials, they never learn how due process works and always shoot themselves in the foot. If she first sued him in a court, she could have won both the political and may be defamation battle. But now she and PP completely lost the political battle in this case alienating even their staunch supporters.

By the way journalist Temesgen Desalegn was jailed many times by TPLF to the point many thought prison was his second home.
Please wait, video is loading...

simbe11
Member
Posts: 1763
Joined: 23 Feb 2013, 13:02
Location: Addis Ababa

Re: መንግስት በውድቀት ቁልቁለት ላይ መንከባለል የሚጀምረው ጋዜጠኛን ማሰር የጀመረ እለት ነው

Post by simbe11 » 14 Oct 2020, 16:31

I normally refrain from praising an individual. But this guy has been showing time in time out that he stands for the truth and only the truth but nothing else.
If Mrs. Abeibie has a ground to sue the journalist, she should have done it in a legit avenue. Imprisoning a journalist for a mere journal published for public consumption is not only illegal but also criminal.
One thing that strikes me more is that although he knew he is hitting the brick wall, he never hesitated.
For those who like Temesgen.
Never forget his word. “Temesgen is not the goal. They are imprisoning him to divert you from the real goal.” We should voice for his freedom without forgetting what he stood for.
Equality for all under one Ethiopia.

DefendTheTruth
Member
Posts: 3631
Joined: 08 Mar 2014, 16:32

Re: መንግስት በውድቀት ቁልቁለት ላይ መንከባለል የሚጀምረው ጋዜጠኛን ማሰር የጀመረ እለት ነው

Post by DefendTheTruth » 14 Oct 2020, 16:42

temari wrote:
14 Oct 2020, 15:18
Please wait, video is loading...
temari,

it is me once again to ask you one more question:

when the late Prof. Mesfin Woldemariam (RIP) suggested somewhere very recently Abiy should raise his sword now, many from left and right clapped their hands for the good Prof., saying it is already over due. It was assumed, I think, the comment was made in reference to Jawar Mohammed and his Media organisation, because people said the media organisation has made propganda that will endanger peace in the country. This could be true or false, I am one of those who consider it is true and belive that the media organisation has overstepped its responsibility of expression of its views without harming anybody else. So, I considered arresting those responsible should be in the interest of the peace in the country and many others also welcomed and expressed their satisfaction at the arrest of Jawar and his colleagues (who are also journalists). I didn't see many who said "መንግስት በውድቀት ቁልቁለት ላይ መንከባለል የሚጀምረው ጋዜጠኛን ማሰር የጀመረ እለት ነው" in that case. Did you come across such a comment back then? I doubt.

Now couple of months later the same government has reportedly arrested someone for the same alleged trespass of rights that the other "journalists" of OMN also accused of committing and the government is now instantly declared "መንግስት በውድቀት ቁልቁለት ላይ መንከባለል የሚጀምረው ጋዜጠኛን ማሰር የጀመረ እለት ነው".

Is there anything that can be more a double standard than these stands?


For your information i am not condoning the arrest of the guy and wish him a fair trial and speedy processing of his case (assuming he is arrested) and the right to defend himself, in case he didn't objectively committ any crime and I hope that the courts, which started to show some level of independence recently, would try him and give him a due process of law.

I uphold the principle of due process of law under all conditions.

But I don't nearily feel that this government will start the road of downfall just because of arresting a single individual, who was warned before but refused to listen.

Wedi
Member
Posts: 1250
Joined: 29 Jan 2020, 21:44

Re: መንግስት በውድቀት ቁልቁለት ላይ መንከባለል የሚጀምረው ጋዜጠኛን ማሰር የጀመረ እለት ነው

Post by Wedi » 14 Oct 2020, 16:55

You are comparing Apple with Orange. Idi0t!

Jawar and OMN were/are inciting ethnic violence and are responsible for the crimes committed and killings on innocent citizen.

Temesgen Desalegn did his journalistic job, exposing Corrupted Galla Abiy Ahmed officials. Temesgen did not incite any ethnic violence and no innocent people are being killed because of his actions. You are the most stupid and idi0t person who tries to compare two totally different things.

DefendTheTruth wrote:
14 Oct 2020, 16:42
Now couple of months later the same government has reportedly arrested someone for the same alleged trespass of rights that the other "journalists" of OMN also accused of committing and the government is now instantly declared "መንግስት በውድቀት ቁልቁለት ላይ መንከባለል የሚጀምረው ጋዜጠኛን ማሰር የጀመረ እለት ነው".

Is there anything that can be more a double standard than these stands?

Za-Ilmaknun
Member
Posts: 2127
Joined: 15 Jun 2018, 17:40

Re: መንግስት በውድቀት ቁልቁለት ላይ መንከባለል የሚጀምረው ጋዜጠኛን ማሰር የጀመረ እለት ነው

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 14 Oct 2020, 17:25

DefendTheTruth wrote:
14 Oct 2020, 16:42
temari wrote:
14 Oct 2020, 15:18
Please wait, video is loading...
temari,

it is me once again to ask you one more question:

when the late Prof. Mesfin Woldemariam (RIP) suggested somewhere very recently Abiy should raise his sword now, many from left and right clapped their hands for the good Prof., saying it is already over due. It was assumed, I think, the comment was made in reference to Jawar Mohammed and his Media organisation, because people said the media organisation has made propganda that will endanger peace in the country. This could be true or false, I am one of those who consider it is true and belive that the media organisation has overstepped its responsibility of expression of its views without harming anybody else. So, I considered arresting those responsible should be in the interest of the peace in the country and many others also welcomed and expressed their satisfaction at the arrest of Jawar and his colleagues (who are also journalists). I didn't see many who said "መንግስት በውድቀት ቁልቁለት ላይ መንከባለል የሚጀምረው ጋዜጠኛን ማሰር የጀመረ እለት ነው" in that case. Did you come across such a comment back then? I doubt.

Now couple of months later the same government has reportedly arrested someone for the same alleged trespass of rights that the other "journalists" of OMN also accused of committing and the government is now instantly declared "መንግስት በውድቀት ቁልቁለት ላይ መንከባለል የሚጀምረው ጋዜጠኛን ማሰር የጀመረ እለት ነው".

Is there anything that can be more a double standard than these stands?


For your information i am not condoning the arrest of the guy and wish him a fair trial and speedy processing of his case (assuming he is arrested) and the right to defend himself, in case he didn't objectively committ any crime and I hope that the courts, which started to show some level of independence recently, would try him and give him a due process of law.

I uphold the principle of due process of law under all conditions.

But I don't nearily feel that this government will start the road of downfall just because of arresting a single individual, who was warned before but refused to listen.
You have been busy equating Eskindir and Jawar before ..now you are fast in following up with same thought process of equating Jawar the machete revolutionary politician who incited violence multiple times to have hundreds of innocent lives murdered and, Temesgen who only has a sharp pen to expose corruption and illegal dealings. Show us any link where Temesgen agitated one ethnic group against another as ethnic entrepreneur. As a matter of fact he is of Oromo heritage and a middle of the way kind of opinion journalist.

On another note Temesgen isn't yet found guiltily of the crime he is accused of by the already notorious Abebech. He isn't even tried at the court of law..he was just shipped to prison by the OLF politicians who assume that they have everything in the country under their disposal to do as they wish. We didn't fight against TPLF just because they were Tigreans...it was the system of ethnic apartheid that was on the spears bored.

Temesgen only cited as a passing remark the already established corruptions cases of Adanech Abiebie to show case the bigger spoiler..Abadulla aba Bella. She didn't deny the fact that there was 40 million birr deposited in her bank account. All she said was she didn't know who the secret admirer was...as if it was hard to know..lol It is a matter of a few months before Berhanu Nega and Andualem Aragie also are put behind bars. Nothing changes in how the EPRDF era politicians think and operate. As a matter of fact, they have admitted openly that they are only playing the confuse and convince politics ..otherwise their main aim is ..Orommum and the realization of OLF hegemony. Even Abekebe has alluded to the fact that there is only power struggle among the Orommuma elites.

temari
Member
Posts: 747
Joined: 28 Dec 2014, 21:18

Re: መንግስት በውድቀት ቁልቁለት ላይ መንከባለል የሚጀምረው ጋዜጠኛን ማሰር የጀመረ እለት ነው

Post by temari » 14 Oct 2020, 17:39

DefendTheTruth, I am all for enforcing rule of law but that also include first going to court and suing a journalist not jail him just because you don't like what he writes. Jailing a journalist without due process for what? Defamation of a mayor? Are you kidding me? We know he has no mob behind him who may threaten the peace of the country. He is just an individual. So why jail an individual journalist for defamation who suffered a lot under the TPLF regime? How about taking him to court and file a law suit first? The appropriate application of the rule of law in his case is for the mayor to file a defamation law suit against him and his magazine and if she wins the case then forcing him to pay compensation. Anything else is stupidity. This is unacceptable by any standards and will only hurt PP and the mayor especially in Addis Ababa.
DefendTheTruth wrote:
14 Oct 2020, 16:42
temari wrote:
14 Oct 2020, 15:18
Please wait, video is loading...
temari,

it is me once again to ask you one more question:

when the late Prof. Mesfin Woldemariam (RIP) suggested somewhere very recently Abiy should raise his sword now, many from left and right clapped their hands for the good Prof., saying it is already over due. It was assumed, I think, the comment was made in reference to Jawar Mohammed and his Media organisation, because people said the media organisation has made propganda that will endanger peace in the country. This could be true or false, I am one of those who consider it is true and belive that the media organisation has overstepped its responsibility of expression of its views without harming anybody else. So, I considered arresting those responsible should be in the interest of the peace in the country and many others also welcomed and expressed their satisfaction at the arrest of Jawar and his colleagues (who are also journalists). I didn't see many who said "መንግስት በውድቀት ቁልቁለት ላይ መንከባለል የሚጀምረው ጋዜጠኛን ማሰር የጀመረ እለት ነው" in that case. Did you come across such a comment back then? I doubt.

Now couple of months later the same government has reportedly arrested someone for the same alleged trespass of rights that the other "journalists" of OMN also accused of committing and the government is now instantly declared "መንግስት በውድቀት ቁልቁለት ላይ መንከባለል የሚጀምረው ጋዜጠኛን ማሰር የጀመረ እለት ነው".

Is there anything that can be more a double standard than these stands?


For your information i am not condoning the arrest of the guy and wish him a fair trial and speedy processing of his case (assuming he is arrested) and the right to defend himself, in case he didn't objectively committ any crime and I hope that the courts, which started to show some level of independence recently, would try him and give him a due process of law.

I uphold the principle of due process of law under all conditions.

But I don't nearily feel that this government will start the road of downfall just because of arresting a single individual, who was warned before but refused to listen.

temari
Member
Posts: 747
Joined: 28 Dec 2014, 21:18

Re: መንግስት በውድቀት ቁልቁለት ላይ መንከባለል የሚጀምረው ጋዜጠኛን ማሰር የጀመረ እለት ነው

Post by temari » 14 Oct 2020, 17:59

His brother confirms that police took the journalist without any court order. This is unacceptable and should be condemned!
Please wait, video is loading...

sun
Member+
Posts: 5437
Joined: 15 Sep 2013, 16:00

Re: መንግስት በውድቀት ቁልቁለት ላይ መንከባለል የሚጀምረው ጋዜጠኛን ማሰር የጀመረ እለት ነው

Post by sun » 14 Oct 2020, 18:47

temari wrote:
14 Oct 2020, 15:18
Please wait, video is loading...
Hmm... :P

Freedom of speech entails not to violate the freedom of others, meaning that your freedom ends where my nose starts, if you get it.
Those who constantly violet and abuse the freedom and personal security of others under the fake guise of self serving freedom must be sent to the jails and learn as to what it means to have your freedom with out violating other's freedom.

All along for a long time it is evident that the guy is interested in defamation, gossip mongering and undermining the government's efforts constantly. His dirty a$$$$ may get peace and enlightenment better in jail since he might have difficulties in learning and respecting others while out side. Troublesome character. Some people can never learn except in jail.

Yes, truly he might have Iron Balls even more than the Trojan Horse, as you nicely put and in fact that exactly is his core problems because the Iron Balls took away(replaced) the beautiful natural biological human feelings given to us by the benevolent and omnipotent mother nature, instead putting in him the cold and solid metal balls devoid of human feelings, normal thinking and normal acting. :oops:

I can't say anything about the tplf in connection with this guy unless they happen to plant the Iron Balls and made him feel inhuman, machaical and automatic, but I can only say that WE strongly support the ongoing current change and the government that drives it, regardless of what ever name you may prefer to give them or not give them, depending on your shifting temperaments and body temperatures. In that way all of us can say that we have a country which we can call OUR HOME! BINGO!
:P
Last edited by sun on 14 Oct 2020, 19:40, edited 2 times in total.

temari
Member
Posts: 747
Joined: 28 Dec 2014, 21:18

Re: መንግስት በውድቀት ቁልቁለት ላይ መንከባለል የሚጀምረው ጋዜጠኛን ማሰር የጀመረ እለት ነው

Post by temari » 14 Oct 2020, 18:54

Sun, I agree with you but that is not the issue here. Why not take him to court if they think he has done something wrong? Why just jail him without any court order? That is the issue here. It looks like they know they won't win against him in court (thanks to Meaza Ashenafi the courts are increasingly becoming independent) so they are trying to intimidate him but everybody knows even TPLF could not intimidate this guy. TPLF was jailing him like for a thousand times but the moment he came out of the prison door he still continued to criticize them. This guy is known to be have iron balls, so I don't know why PP thinks it can be successful where even TPLF failed? This is like a good PR for him and a bad one for PP.
sun wrote:
14 Oct 2020, 18:47
temari wrote:
14 Oct 2020, 15:18
Please wait, video is loading...
Freedom of speech entails not to violate the freedom of others, meaning that your freedom ends where my nose starts, if you get it.
Those who constantly violet and abuse the freedom and personal security of others under the fake guise of self serving freedom must be sent to the jails and learn as to what it means to have your freedom with out violating other's freedom. Some people can never learn except in jail!
:P

sun
Member+
Posts: 5437
Joined: 15 Sep 2013, 16:00

Re: መንግስት በውድቀት ቁልቁለት ላይ መንከባለል የሚጀምረው ጋዜጠኛን ማሰር የጀመረ እለት ነው

Post by sun » 14 Oct 2020, 19:13

Taking him to court, yes. But in real life and in a third world situation where resources are scarce and timing is the essence it may not be always practical to take to court the hundreds and thousands of direct and indirect criminal minded provocateurs each one of whom tend to think that they are the Kings otherwise you may not have the time to do anything other than taking criminals to courts and doing all the lengthy time, energy, money scarce resource consuming processes. Some times it is a must to act promptly before they act and destroy the hole system including the court you are talking about. Mind you that we are in a third world country where every one thinks that he or she is a boss and the untouchable vigilante baboon. Government needs to be fair within the limits of its resources but decisive and swift in dealing with such disruptive and negative selfish characters. The country does not miss them really but miss only the change we are seeking and supporting! 8)
temari wrote:
14 Oct 2020, 18:54
Sun, I agree with you but that is not the issue here. Why not take him to court if they think he has done something wrong? Why just jail him without any court order? That is the issue here. It looks like they know they won't win against him in court so they are trying to intimidate him but everybody knows even TPLF could not intimidate this guy. TPLF was jailing him like for a thousand times but when the moment he came out of the prison door he still continued to criticize them. Why PP thinks it can be successful where TPLF failed? This is like a good PR for him and I think he will use it well.
sun wrote:
14 Oct 2020, 18:47
temari wrote:
14 Oct 2020, 15:18
Please wait, video is loading...
Freedom of speech entails not to violate the freedom of others, meaning that your freedom ends where my nose starts, if you get it.
Those who constantly violet and abuse the freedom and personal security of others under the fake guise of self serving freedom must be sent to the jails and learn as to what it means to have your freedom with out violating other's freedom. Some people can never learn except in jail!
:P

temari
Member
Posts: 747
Joined: 28 Dec 2014, 21:18

Re: መንግስት በውድቀት ቁልቁለት ላይ መንከባለል የሚጀምረው ጋዜጠኛን ማሰር የጀመረ እለት ነው

Post by temari » 14 Oct 2020, 19:23

Sun, you are not making any sense. We are not dealing with a mob that is pausing intimidate security threat. We are dealing with a single and well known journalist in the middle of Addis who is pausing no intimidate security threat whatsoever and who refused to flee the country even during the countless arrests he suffered during TPLF. Taking him to court may take few days but it would be much better for pp than what they are doing now and completely losing politically. They will be forced to release him may be tomorrow but the damage is already done. This is unnecessary shooting in the foot with zero gain at all.
Please wait, video is loading...
sun wrote:
14 Oct 2020, 19:13
Taking him to court, yes. But in real life and in a third world situation where resources are scarce and timing is the essence it may not be always practical to take to court the hundreds and thousands of direct and indirect criminal minded provocateurs each one of whom tend to think that they are the Kings otherwise you may not have the time to do anything other than taking criminals to courts and doing all the lengthy time, energy, money scarce resource consuming processes. Some times it is a must to act promptly before they act and destroy the hole system including the court you are talking about. Mind you that we are in a third world country where every one thinks that he or she is a boss and the untouchable vigilante baboon. Government needs to be fair within the limits of its resources but decisive and swift in dealing with such disruptive and negative selfish characters. The country does not miss them really but miss only the change we are seeking and supporting! 8)
temari wrote:
14 Oct 2020, 18:54
Sun, I agree with you but that is not the issue here. Why not take him to court if they think he has done something wrong? Why just jail him without any court order? That is the issue here. It looks like they know they won't win against him in court so they are trying to intimidate him but everybody knows even TPLF could not intimidate this guy. TPLF was jailing him like for a thousand times but when the moment he came out of the prison door he still continued to criticize them. Why PP thinks it can be successful where TPLF failed? This is like a good PR for him and I think he will use it well.
sun wrote:
14 Oct 2020, 18:47
temari wrote:
14 Oct 2020, 15:18
Please wait, video is loading...
Freedom of speech entails not to violate the freedom of others, meaning that your freedom ends where my nose starts, if you get it.
Those who constantly violet and abuse the freedom and personal security of others under the fake guise of self serving freedom must be sent to the jails and learn as to what it means to have your freedom with out violating other's freedom. Some people can never learn except in jail!
:P

sun
Member+
Posts: 5437
Joined: 15 Sep 2013, 16:00

Re: መንግስት በውድቀት ቁልቁለት ላይ መንከባለል የሚጀምረው ጋዜጠኛን ማሰር የጀመረ እለት ነው

Post by sun » 14 Oct 2020, 19:55

Yes, Sun make seven senses not only single sense even if I don't have the so called Iron Balls you have mentioned.

Yes, truly the guy might have Iron Balls even more than the Trojan Horse, as you nicely put it and in fact that exactly is one of his core problems because the Iron Balls took away(replaced) the beautiful natural biological human feelings given to us by the benevolent and omnipotent mother nature, instead putting in him the cold and solid metal balls devoid of human feelings, normal thinking and normal acting. :oops:

Yes, every journalist as opinion leader owns own mobs whether visible or invisible, direct or indirect. And this guy has real mobs cheering him from behind and all sides. And you are one of them! Please be kind and admit it for heavens sake so that I may take a break and go to eat my pancake. :P

I can't say anything about the tplf in connection with this guy unless they happen to plant the Iron Balls and made him feel inhuman, machaical and automatic, but I can only say that WE strongly support the ongoing current change and the government that drives it, regardless of what ever name you may prefer to give them or not give them, depending on your shifting temperaments and body temperatures. In that way all of us can say that we have a country which we can call OUR HOME! BINGO!


temari wrote:
14 Oct 2020, 19:23
Sun, you are not making any sense. We are not dealing with a mob that is pausing intimidate security threat. We are dealing with a single and well known journalist in the middle of Addis who is pausing no intimidate security threat whatsoever and who refused to flee the country even during the countless arrests he suffered during TPLF. Taking him to court may take few days but it would be much better for pp than what they are doing now and completely losing politically. They will be forced to release him may be tomorrow but the damage is already done. This is unnecessary shooting in the foot with zero gain at all.
Please wait, video is loading...
sun wrote:
14 Oct 2020, 19:13
Taking him to court, yes. But in real life and in a third world situation where resources are scarce and timing is the essence it may not be always practical to take to court the hundreds and thousands of direct and indirect criminal minded provocateurs each one of whom tend to think that they are the Kings otherwise you may not have the time to do anything other than taking criminals to courts and doing all the lengthy time, energy, money scarce resource consuming processes. Some times it is a must to act promptly before they act and destroy the hole system including the court you are talking about. Mind you that we are in a third world country where every one thinks that he or she is a boss and the untouchable vigilante baboon. Government needs to be fair within the limits of its resources but decisive and swift in dealing with such disruptive and negative selfish characters. The country does not miss them really but miss only the change we are seeking and supporting! 8)
temari wrote:
14 Oct 2020, 18:54
Sun, I agree with you but that is not the issue here. Why not take him to court if they think he has done something wrong? Why just jail him without any court order? That is the issue here. It looks like they know they won't win against him in court so they are trying to intimidate him but everybody knows even TPLF could not intimidate this guy. TPLF was jailing him like for a thousand times but when the moment he came out of the prison door he still continued to criticize them. Why PP thinks it can be successful where TPLF failed? This is like a good PR for him and I think he will use it well.
sun wrote:
14 Oct 2020, 18:47
temari wrote:
14 Oct 2020, 15:18
Please wait, video is loading...
Freedom of speech entails not to violate the freedom of others, meaning that your freedom ends where my nose starts, if you get it.
Those who constantly violet and abuse the freedom and personal security of others under the fake guise of self serving freedom must be sent to the jails and learn as to what it means to have your freedom with out violating other's freedom. Some people can never learn except in jail!
:P

temari
Member
Posts: 747
Joined: 28 Dec 2014, 21:18

Re: መንግስት በውድቀት ቁልቁለት ላይ መንከባለል የሚጀምረው ጋዜጠኛን ማሰር የጀመረ እለት ነው

Post by temari » 14 Oct 2020, 20:35

So asking for a journalist to not be jailed without court order is now becoming a mob that pauses a security threat? You are drunk and doesn't make any sense at all. I am done with your nonsense. Bye.
sun wrote:
14 Oct 2020, 19:55
Yes, Sun make seven senses not only single sense even if I don't have the so called Iron Balls you have mentioned.

Yes, truly the guy might have Iron Balls even more than the Trojan Horse, as you nicely put it and in fact that exactly is one of his core problems because the Iron Balls took away(replaced) the beautiful natural biological human feelings given to us by the benevolent and omnipotent mother nature, instead putting in him the cold and solid metal balls devoid of human feelings, normal thinking and normal acting. :oops:

Yes, every journalist as opinion leader owns own mobs whether visible or invisible, direct or indirect. And this guy has real mobs cheering him from behind and all sides. And you are one of them! Please be kind and admit it for heavens sake so that I may take a break and go to eat my pancake. :P

I can't say anything about the tplf in connection with this guy unless they happen to plant the Iron Balls and made him feel inhuman, machaical and automatic, but I can only say that WE strongly support the ongoing current change and the government that drives it, regardless of what ever name you may prefer to give them or not give them, depending on your shifting temperaments and body temperatures. In that way all of us can say that we have a country which we can call OUR HOME! BINGO!


temari wrote:
14 Oct 2020, 19:23
Sun, you are not making any sense. We are not dealing with a mob that is pausing intimidate security threat. We are dealing with a single and well known journalist in the middle of Addis who is pausing no intimidate security threat whatsoever and who refused to flee the country even during the countless arrests he suffered during TPLF. Taking him to court may take few days but it would be much better for pp than what they are doing now and completely losing politically. They will be forced to release him may be tomorrow but the damage is already done. This is unnecessary shooting in the foot with zero gain at all.
Please wait, video is loading...
sun wrote:
14 Oct 2020, 19:13
Taking him to court, yes. But in real life and in a third world situation where resources are scarce and timing is the essence it may not be always practical to take to court the hundreds and thousands of direct and indirect criminal minded provocateurs each one of whom tend to think that they are the Kings otherwise you may not have the time to do anything other than taking criminals to courts and doing all the lengthy time, energy, money scarce resource consuming processes. Some times it is a must to act promptly before they act and destroy the hole system including the court you are talking about. Mind you that we are in a third world country where every one thinks that he or she is a boss and the untouchable vigilante baboon. Government needs to be fair within the limits of its resources but decisive and swift in dealing with such disruptive and negative selfish characters. The country does not miss them really but miss only the change we are seeking and supporting! 8)
temari wrote:
14 Oct 2020, 18:54
Sun, I agree with you but that is not the issue here. Why not take him to court if they think he has done something wrong? Why just jail him without any court order? That is the issue here. It looks like they know they won't win against him in court so they are trying to intimidate him but everybody knows even TPLF could not intimidate this guy. TPLF was jailing him like for a thousand times but when the moment he came out of the prison door he still continued to criticize them. Why PP thinks it can be successful where TPLF failed? This is like a good PR for him and I think he will use it well.
sun wrote:
14 Oct 2020, 18:47
temari wrote:
14 Oct 2020, 15:18
Please wait, video is loading...
Freedom of speech entails not to violate the freedom of others, meaning that your freedom ends where my nose starts, if you get it.
Those who constantly violet and abuse the freedom and personal security of others under the fake guise of self serving freedom must be sent to the jails and learn as to what it means to have your freedom with out violating other's freedom. Some people can never learn except in jail!
:P

temari
Member
Posts: 747
Joined: 28 Dec 2014, 21:18

Re: መንግስት በውድቀት ቁልቁለት ላይ መንከባለል የሚጀምረው ጋዜጠኛን ማሰር የጀመረ እለት ነው

Post by temari » 15 Oct 2020, 03:23

As I suspected, they released him today after they shoot themselves in the foot and made the political damage to pp. This is stupidity 101.


temari wrote:
14 Oct 2020, 19:23
Sun, you are not making any sense. We are not dealing with a mob that is pausing intimidate security threat. We are dealing with a single and well known journalist in the middle of Addis who is pausing no intimidate security threat whatsoever and who refused to flee the country even during the countless arrests he suffered during TPLF. Taking him to court may take few days but it would be much better for pp than what they are doing now and completely losing politically. They will be forced to release him may be tomorrow but the damage is already done. This is unnecessary shooting in the foot with zero gain at all.

sun
Member+
Posts: 5437
Joined: 15 Sep 2013, 16:00

Re: መንግስት በውድቀት ቁልቁለት ላይ መንከባለል የሚጀምረው ጋዜጠኛን ማሰር የጀመረ እለት ነው

Post by sun » 15 Oct 2020, 21:12

Hmm... :P

Nobody is asking the journalist to be jailed but to be held accountable for his non stop spying, dividing and destabilizing sick behavior perhaps due to having artificial hard Iron Balls to which you seem to be attracted and flirting too much. You are labeling me as being drunk only because as a friend I agreed with you 100% when you said that the guy has Iron Balls even though you expected that I may disagree with you 100% regarding the so called Iron Balls allegation. I was actually assuming that you have already examined the his balls and conformed that he in fact has Iron Balls. You should have made a foot note to your comment demanding that people should not agree to your claims, otherwise how do we know what you are expecting?

Yes I am drunk , because today I drunk a liter of organic milk and two liters of organic nutritious honey wine and as result feeling virile and thrilled to the brim. If you are seeking court orders for all of these mad bulls you might find yourself very soon that you may neither have the courts nor the judges, like it happens in the Amhara region every now and then. Do you know as to how many judges are being kidnapped, killed and terrorized so as to not appear at their work stations? Please stop behaving like the sniffing mob residing in the wet tomb. BINGO!


"I'm a playmaker, and I'm going to score. At the end of the day, my job is to put the ball in the basket." ~D. Wade :lol: :lol:
temari wrote:
14 Oct 2020, 20:35
So asking for a journalist to not be jailed without court order is now becoming a mob that pauses a security threat? You are drunk and doesn't make any sense at all. I am done with your nonsense. Bye.
sun wrote:
14 Oct 2020, 19:55
Yes, Sun make seven senses not only single sense even if I don't have the so called Iron Balls you have mentioned.

Yes, truly the guy might have Iron Balls even more than the Trojan Horse, as you nicely put it and in fact that exactly is one of his core problems because the Iron Balls took away(replaced) the beautiful natural biological human feelings given to us by the benevolent and omnipotent mother nature, instead putting in him the cold and solid metal balls devoid of human feelings, normal thinking and normal acting. :oops:

Yes, every journalist as opinion leader owns own mobs whether visible or invisible, direct or indirect. And this guy has real mobs cheering him from behind and all sides. And you are one of them! Please be kind and admit it for heavens sake so that I may take a break and go to eat my pancake. :P

I can't say anything about the tplf in connection with this guy unless they happen to plant the Iron Balls and made him feel inhuman, machaical and automatic, but I can only say that WE strongly support the ongoing current change and the government that drives it, regardless of what ever name you may prefer to give them or not give them, depending on your shifting temperaments and body temperatures. In that way all of us can say that we have a country which we can call OUR HOME! BINGO!


temari wrote:
14 Oct 2020, 19:23
Sun, you are not making any sense. We are not dealing with a mob that is pausing intimidate security threat. We are dealing with a single and well known journalist in the middle of Addis who is pausing no intimidate security threat whatsoever and who refused to flee the country even during the countless arrests he suffered during TPLF. Taking him to court may take few days but it would be much better for pp than what they are doing now and completely losing politically. They will be forced to release him may be tomorrow but the damage is already done. This is unnecessary shooting in the foot with zero gain at all.
Please wait, video is loading...
sun wrote:
14 Oct 2020, 19:13
Taking him to court, yes. But in real life and in a third world situation where resources are scarce and timing is the essence it may not be always practical to take to court the hundreds and thousands of direct and indirect criminal minded provocateurs each one of whom tend to think that they are the Kings otherwise you may not have the time to do anything other than taking criminals to courts and doing all the lengthy time, energy, money scarce resource consuming processes. Some times it is a must to act promptly before they act and destroy the hole system including the court you are talking about. Mind you that we are in a third world country where every one thinks that he or she is a boss and the untouchable vigilante baboon. Government needs to be fair within the limits of its resources but decisive and swift in dealing with such disruptive and negative selfish characters. The country does not miss them really but miss only the change we are seeking and supporting! 8)
temari wrote:
14 Oct 2020, 18:54
Sun, I agree with you but that is not the issue here. Why not take him to court if they think he has done something wrong? Why just jail him without any court order? That is the issue here. It looks like they know they won't win against him in court so they are trying to intimidate him but everybody knows even TPLF could not intimidate this guy. TPLF was jailing him like for a thousand times but when the moment he came out of the prison door he still continued to criticize them. Why PP thinks it can be successful where TPLF failed? This is like a good PR for him and I think he will use it well.
sun wrote:
14 Oct 2020, 18:47


Freedom of speech entails not to violate the freedom of others, meaning that your freedom ends where my nose starts, if you get it.
Those who constantly violet and abuse the freedom and personal security of others under the fake guise of self serving freedom must be sent to the jails and learn as to what it means to have your freedom with out violating other's freedom. Some people can never learn except in jail!
:P

Post Reply