Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
AbyssiniaLady
Member+

Who is advising president for life Isaias Afwerki on foreign policy

Post by AbyssiniaLady » 12 Oct 2020, 19:09

Abiy Ahmed used this poor elderly man to win the nobel peace prize and he’s going to dump him as soon as he wins the election, Not surprising at all, Abiy used Isaias Afwerki from the start to further his political career, he is playing mind games with frail old man!!

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Re: Who is advising president for life Isaias Afwerki on foreign policy

Post by Zmeselo » 12 Oct 2020, 19:34

Wow, he can predict the future? He knew, he's gonna get the Nobel? Wow! He's a prophet then, not a PM.

And how is this gonna help him win the elections, ¢25 hoe? I had no idea, PIA had such an impact on the psyche of Ethiopians. :lol:

People get old & frail, for sure. But, I don't doubt he would make you scream like the swine you're had you offered your stinky punani to him. I doubt he'd touch you though, diseased cùnt. He's not that stupid.

AbyssiniaLady wrote:
12 Oct 2020, 19:09
Abiy Ahmed used this poor elderly man to win the nobel peace prize and he’s going to dump him as soon as he wins the election, Not surprising at all, Abiy used Isaias Afwerki from the start to further his political career, he is playing mind games with frail old man!!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Post by ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) » 12 Oct 2020, 19:41

The agame guy who calls himself eden/kerenite/AbyssiniaLady said,... "PM Abiy planned his Nobel Peace Prize nomination and award 10 years ago, and the peace he made with Eritrea was for such purpose."

And we Eritreans are supposed to say "OMG! We got played!" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think God purposely planted the agame seed on our part of the world to provide us with endless entertainment. :P

Hazega/Tsazega.

Post by Hazega/Tsazega. » 12 Oct 2020, 19:49

AbyssiniaLady wrote:

Madame of Woyane(Meles),

You are behaving un-lady like and trying to be a spoiler. Maybe the years of servitude to Woyane(Meles) has corrupted you??

My only suggestion is you behave for your own good, before you get an official notice/letter!! 😁

Temt
Member+

Post by Temt » 12 Oct 2020, 20:00

I guess I could never understand the mindset of the Agames that show up on this site with tons of nicks because I am not a psychiatrist, I guess. But even if I was, would I feel sorry for the fate they find themselves or ridicule the worthless livelihood they have been leading since back then when? Not sure, but I can honestly express my wish to move Eritrea, if I could, from such a neighborhood resided by a bunch of untrustworthy thugs. :roll: :mrgreen: :oops: :twisted:

AbyssiniaLady
Member+

Post by AbyssiniaLady » 12 Oct 2020, 21:33

The sleep deprived forum spammer silverback fggt is mentally challenged jackass who need to see a psychiatrist as soon as possible, he is still traumatized by his mother & father profession, the oldest profession in the world!!!

Hazega/Tsazega.

Post by Hazega/Tsazega. » 12 Oct 2020, 22:56

AbyssiniaLady wrote:
12 Oct 2020, 21:33
The sleep deprived forum spammer silverback fggt is mentally challenged jackass who need to see a psychiatrist as soon as possible, he is still traumatized by his mother & father profession, the oldest profession in the world!!!

Madame Abyssinian-Cat-Lady of Woyane(Meles),

Again you are behaving un-lady like and trying to be a spoiler. Maybe the years of servitude to Woyane(Meles) has corrupted you??

I guess you are just another Woyane lackey becoming unhinged...and as usual displaying the same types of vulgarity as the likes of Abel Qael / Awash / and others, whenever you/they lose...a telltale sign of all Woyane (even leadership) 🙊

Get your WAP DAP out of here!!...respectfully 😁

" Bonne nuit mademoiselle chaton "

(*DAP = Dry Az Puzycat 😸😸)

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 13 Oct 2020, 00:39

What do you expect from known and documented lowest IQ tribe in the world? Unless playing this idiots became our cultural game aka ባህላዊ ጨዋታ :P :lol:

Zmeselo wrote:
12 Oct 2020, 19:34
Wow, he can predict the future? He knew, he's gonna get the Nobel? Wow! He's a prophet then, not a PM.

And how is this gonna help him win the elections, ¢25 hoe? I had no idea, PIA had such an impact on the psyche of Ethiopians. :lol:

People get old & frail, for sure. But, I don't doubt he would make you scream like the swine you're had you offered your stinky punani to him. I doubt he'd touch you though, diseased cùnt. He's not that stupid.

AbyssiniaLady wrote:

Hazega/Tsazega.

Post by Hazega/Tsazega. » 13 Oct 2020, 20:57

AbyssiniaLady wrote:
...used this poor elderly...to win the prize and he’s going to dump him as soon as he wins...used from the start to further his political career, he is playing mind games with frail old...

Is Abyssinian-Cat Lover/Enthusiast the infamous stinky spoiler Pepé Le Pew??

I was reexamining and isolating the choice of words used by the Abyssinian-Cat Lover/Enthusiast and discovered some very creepy & disturbing undertones :shock: :shock:

I knew she is not a lady!! 😾😾

AbyssiniaLady
Member+

Post by AbyssiniaLady » 29 Jun 2021, 11:17

According to anonymous sources, Isaias Afwerki is isolated, crying and angry at Abiy Ahmed for declaring an immediate, unilateral ceasefire in Tigray region following the west recent threats to cut development aids to aid-dependent Ethiopia, Somebody has to tell poor Isaias Afwerki that Eritrea can’t offer what the West can to Ethiopia, We cannot abandon economic development for the sake of Eritrea.

AbyssiniaLady
Member+

Post by AbyssiniaLady » 02 Nov 2023, 12:50

Who is advising Isaias Afwerki on foreign policy?

Used and dumped and soon to be killed, poor Isaias.
Last edited by AbyssiniaLady on 02 Nov 2023, 15:24, edited 1 time in total.

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 02 Nov 2023, 15:02

AbyssiniaLady wrote:
02 Nov 2023, 12:50

Who is advising Isaias Afwerki on foreign policy?

Used and dumped, poor Isaias.
Charcoal faced hôe,

Nah!! We used him to dump and crippled tplf. No man can outsmart Eritreans

AbyssiniaLady
Member+

Post by AbyssiniaLady » 02 Nov 2023, 15:17

Illiterate charcoal faced fggt

Abiy Ahmed used your alcoholic & drug addicted president for life and dumped him in style, Goatherder scavengers have no concept of politics.

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 02 Nov 2023, 15:33

AbyssiniaLady wrote:
02 Nov 2023, 15:17
Illiterate charcoal faced fggt

Abiy Ahmed used your alcoholic & drug addicted president for life and dumped him in style, Goatherder scavengers have no concept of politics.
Charcoal face,

You sound offended, Starvin Marvin. :lol: