Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Awash
Senior Member+

Re: The Eritrean Opposition

Post by Awash » 12 Oct 2020, 02:22

Agamichie aka Tebaw shiliHo aka LiHas miTri,
Keep suckling your Agame wedi komarit's shiliHo and licking his aszz. You will one day end up in his belly
:lol: :lol: :mrgreen:
Please wait, video is loading...
Fed_Up wrote:
12 Oct 2020, 01:57
Agamew Asswash,

እስኪ ዝምበል... የሆንክ ንፍጣም [deleted]::
Let the Eritreans worrie about Eritrea.

What is Eritrea to the agamieee? Nothing... nada.. zilch.. none ...

However We know the self confessed yourself, Asswash is an agamieee cento percento. Here is the evidence , your own testimony.. read the one in RED that you wrote.
ወይ ማሪያም አስመረይቲ... በቃ ነዚኦም ሓሰውቲን ሰረቅቲን እጂ ከፈንጂ :lol: :P ናይ ብሓቂ ፈጣሪ ምስ ኤርትራ'ዩ 8)

Awash wrote:
23 Jan 2012, 15:26
nostalgia wrote:Halafi,

You're entitled to your opinion. I doubt very much that thing will turn-out like you said. In fact, the possibility that Meles will simply wait till he get's driven-out by a not-so-difficult opponent is very small. In fact, he will be more inclined to take this unique opportunity and eliminate the already discredited Issaias.

You might ask: what are the consequences of acting, and the consequences of not acting decisively against Issaias?

The consequence of not taking action against Issaias is, as you said, more instability for Meles. While the consequence of taking severe and final action against Issaias is the possibility of another Somalia in Ethiopia's northern borders. Since, as you put it, it's a matter of survival for Meles, he will be more inclined to take the "regime change" option and deal Issaias the final blow regardless of the likelihood of another Somalia. Internationally, it will be a welcome possibility since Issaias is already a pariah, and there will not be serious repercussions. Domestically, the already disgruntled population is always appeased when Ethiopia goes to war against a neighboring country. You might recall the excitement during the 1998-2000 war when all Ethiopians were solidly behind their government against a foreign opponent, as they always coalesce against foreign opponent. Add to that the deep emotional aspect of etiopia v ertra, the Ethiopian people are simply going to relish the upcoming conflict. In short, Meles will become a sensation in the eyes of Ethiopians.

Where does that leave the Eritrean people? Well, they are already under the worst regime in their history. I'm sure we would rather have removed the brutal higdef/mendef by ourselves. Better yet, we would rather have voted these sick oppressors out of office. But, since that is not an option, we will have to take the least desired option of being liberated by the Ethiopians.

p.s. Forget about redrawing the already decided map. It's just not going to happen. Why nibble on some crumbs when the entire country will fall under Ethiopian sphere of influence?

Nostalgia,

I couldn't agree with you more. But, we Ethiopians aren't so bad, are we? At least we're not gonna lock your people up in metal shipping containers or underground cells. You can also worship what ever religion you want to worship. And, when you come out of prison, you can still have your mental faculties intact to ppursue higher education in Ivy league college in the U.S. Best of all, you will have your culture and customs respected and preserved for generations to come.

So, considering the atrocities being committed by shabo against your people, you're better off being liberated by Ethiopians before shabo finishes you off for good.

Awash wrote:
11 Oct 2020, 23:45
<my usual agamieee style HaTe QeTew goes here>
Last edited by Awash on 12 Oct 2020, 22:11, edited 1 time in total.

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 12 Oct 2020, 02:55

I don't like the Weyane-on-Weyane violence that has erupted between my two Tegaru brothers Awash and Deqi Arawit. What's wrong with you guys? We're already dealing with a biblical locust invasion in our country Tigray that we don't need additional stress by your Weyane-on-Weyane violence. Stop it! :evil: :evil:

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 12 Oct 2020, 03:02

Digital Agame,
Tell your fellow Agame wedi komarit to "Let the Eritrean people go".
Digital Weyane wrote:
12 Oct 2020, 02:55
I don't like the Weyane-on-Weyane violence that has erupted between my two Tegaru brothers Awash and Deqi Arawit. What's wrong with you guys? We're already dealing with a biblical locust invasion in our country Tigray that we don't need additional stress by your Weyane-on-Weyane violence. Stop it! :evil: :evil:

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 12 Oct 2020, 03:05

ዋይ ዋይ ዋይ ዋይ ዋይ! :cry: :cry: :cry:
Fiyameta wrote:
11 Oct 2020, 05:02
On social media she presents herself as an "Eritrean opposition" and, to the untrained ear, she sounds like an "Eritrean" by virtue of having a strong command of the advanced Tigrigna language spoken only in Eritrea. But in reality, she's among the thousands of individuals who were born in Eritrea from Tegaru migrant parents whom the TPLF recruited to pose as "Eritrean opposition" on the cyber space. They live a lie and they get paid to lie; a surefire way to live a miserable life!

Her assignment is to work at the Paltalk chat rooms, where she proudly calls herself an Agazian (Abay Tigray activist) and can be heard making verbal threats to destroy the Eritrean government with the help of the TPLF. But she is the TPLF herself! LOL Her captive audience are primarily Weyane and overwhelmingly Tegaru who need their daily dose of lies to alleviate their anxiety and depression as a result of the traumatic events associated with TPLF's downfall. And as the situation in Tigray takes a sudden turn for the worse, and the future looks very grim to her, she could no longer hide her Tigray identity that she occasionally finds herself expressing her frustration by making Facebook videos insulting Ethiopia, the country she milked bone dry for 27 years!

When we Eritreans say agame are the only opposition to Eritrea, it is not without reason. Watching the video below do you think the agame woman sound like an "Eritrean opposition?" to you? I let you be the judge. :oops: :oops:

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 12 Oct 2020, 04:58

ኡዙይ ትግራዋይ ሓውና Deqi Arawit ዝሞኮሮማ ለይተሳኻዓሉ Damage Control ብልቢ ዝምስገን ኮይኑ፣ ልብድሕሪ ሕዚ ሃምዙይ ዓይነት ቪድዮታት ኡንተይልቀቑ ፃዕሪ ክንገብር አለና።

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 12 Oct 2020, 07:43

Awash wrote:
12 Oct 2020, 02:17
Wedi arayit,
You want to appease the Agame deqi komarit who consider you one of their fellow Agame? No matter what you do, they will still consider you another wedi Sharmutiella just like themselves. Mushmush
:lol: :mrgreen: :lol:
Deqi-Arawit wrote:
12 Oct 2020, 01:11
Awash wrote:
Fessfass Agame,
You want to excuse the Cento per Cento Agame junta for the crimes they've committed over the freaking 27 years? Idiot, Mesfin Hagos has proven himself, as did the G15 and other veterans of their patriotism and dedication for the welfare of the Eritrean people, unlike your Agame baztards who have amassed all the people's power and resources for their own. Betraying the Hidri Siwuat for a just and democratic Eritrea and abusing the very people has been their achievement over the last 27 years. An emasculated and enslave population was not what the decades of sacrifice was about. Mushmush Agame wedi komarit, you make me sick. Phoe
Zmeselo wrote:
11 Oct 2020, 19:48
Rodent, nothing in this universe can be more degrading & shameful than being a weyane lackey; no matter ones DNA content. Being cozy with the same ppl who committed untold crimes against his ppl, by war & sanctions.

It's so disgusting, I'm about to puke right now.

ኤርትራዊ ማለት: እዚ ኢዩ! ኣብቲ ትዕንድርሉ ዝነበርኪ ኢትዮጵያ ኮይኑ: ህዝቡ ይሕግዝ:: 8)

https://twir.com/ERIEMBAET/status/13153 ... 02758?s=20

Awash wrote:
11 Oct 2020, 18:16
Moron, the traitors are the Agame ruining Eritrea and the Eritrean people as we speak. All those real Eritreans languishing in your favorite Agame junta's gulag are hoping to be liberated by the brave and heroic veterans like The Lion of Afabet. But, you and your fellow deqi40 are celebrating the worst savage regime in Eritrean history. Shame of you sons of komaro.
This did not occur during Menghistu regime:-
P.S. I'm glad you're not disputing the Agame heritage of your savage junta.
Zmeselo wrote:
11 Oct 2020, 17:34
Mesfin Hagos has gone from a heroic Eritrean, to a weyane lackey. A dog to his vomit! He has forfeited his Eritreaness & is gonna- unfortunately for him- die in exile in disgrace.

Self confessed ethiopian cūnt, it's his choice & nobody else's! Give him your nonexitent tgray citizenship & build a statue for him, for all we care!

The Oscar to the best male actor of this forum goes to the dedebit graduate Awetash.

[image]h://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?id=OGC.43d217b3ed33aaa59fd66df6df26bed0&pid=Api&rurl=https%3a%2f%2fmedia.giphy.com%2fmedia%2fKduaWDJWEJE3e%2fgiphy.gif&ehk=9zZxSe7vvUIKPzzSnANk9UHgCjbDiz9rBtsHiYrqMT8%3d[/image]

Charity starts at home anta Qomal agame. If your agame arse want to shed crocodile tears, take a look at the mistreatment of your kith and kin of Tigreans in Yemen and Saudi Arabia.

ቆማል ሓሳዊ. እቲ ሸርሙጥና ኣመልክን እዩ.
Dedebit graduate awetash.
If I want to appease agame, i should have started with you.ኣንታ ቆማል ዓጋመ

You better concentrate your energy on the locust invasion of your worth less kilil and the many tigrians who are mistreated in Saudi Arabia instead of sheding crocodile tears on the plight of Eritreans

Charity starts at home

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 12 Oct 2020, 11:08

Wedi arayit aka fessfass wedi40,
Why couldn't it be you instead of the tegadalai dying in deqi komarit's gulag. LaKbaT Wedi kelbi

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
12 Oct 2020, 07:43
Awash wrote:
Wedi arayit,
You want to appease the Agame deqi komarit who consider you one of their fellow Agame? No matter what you do, they will still consider you another wedi Sharmutiella just like themselves. Mushmush
Deqi-Arawit wrote:
Awash wrote:
Fessfass Agame,
You want to excuse the Cento per Cento Agame junta for the crimes they've committed over the freaking 27 years? Idiot, Mesfin Hagos has proven himself, as did the G15 and other veterans of their patriotism and dedication for the welfare of the Eritrean people, unlike your Agame baztards who have amassed all the people's power and resources for their own. Betraying the Hidri Siwuat for a just and democratic Eritrea and abusing the very people has been their achievement over the last 27 years. An emasculated and enslave population was not what the decades of sacrifice was about. Mushmush Agame wedi komarit, you make me sick. Phoe
Zmeselo wrote:
Rodent, nothing in this universe can be more degrading & shameful than being a weyane lackey; no matter ones DNA content. Being cozy with the same ppl who committed untold crimes against his ppl, by war & sanctions.

Awash wrote:
11 Oct 2020, 18:16
Moron, the traitors are the Agame ruining Eritrea and the Eritrean people as we speak. All those real Eritreans languishing in your favorite Agame junta's gulag are hoping to be liberated by the brave and heroic veterans like The Lion of Afabet. But, you and your fellow deqi40 are celebrating the worst savage regime in Eritrean history. Shame of you sons of komaro.
This did not occur during Menghistu regime:-
P.S. I'm glad you're not disputing the Agame heritage of your savage junta.
The Oscar to the best male actor of this forum goes to the dedebit graduate Awetash.

[image]h://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?id=OGC.43d217b3ed33aaa59fd66df6df26bed0&pid=Api&rurl=https%3a%2f%2fmedia.giphy.com%2fmedia%2fKduaWDJWEJE3e%2fgiphy.gif&ehk=9zZxSe7vvUIKPzzSnANk9UHgCjbDiz9rBtsHiYrqMT8%3d[/image]

Charity starts at home anta Qomal agame. If your agame arse want to shed crocodile tears, take a look at the mistreatment of your kith and kin of Tigreans in Yemen and Saudi Arabia.

You better concentrate your energy on the locust invasion of your worth less kilil and the many tigrians who are mistreated in Saudi Arabia instead of sheding crocodile tears on the plight of Eritreans

Charity starts at home

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 12 Oct 2020, 12:05

Awash wrote:
12 Oct 2020, 11:08
Why couldn't it be you instead of the tegadalai dying in deqi komarit's gulag. LaKbaT Wedi kelbi

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
Awash wrote:
Wedi arayit,
Deqi-Arawit wrote:
Awash wrote:
Fessfass Agame,
Zmeselo wrote:

Charity starts at home
Dedebit graduate awetash
Like i said, let alone a dedeb like yourself who graduated from Dedebit school of thought, even your overlord can not deceive us. Your qentir arse is an agame through and through😂

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 12 Oct 2020, 12:56

Deqi arayit,
The real Eritreans suffer while you suckle the Agame deqi40s' genitals. Fessfass Agame.

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
12 Oct 2020, 12:05
Awash wrote:
12 Oct 2020, 11:08

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
Awash wrote:
Wedi arayit,
Deqi-Arawit wrote:
Awash wrote:
Fessfass Agame,

Charity starts at home
Dedebit graduate awetash
Like i said, let alone a dedeb like yourself who graduated from Dedebit school of thought, even your overlord can not deceive us. Your qentir arse is an agame through and through😂

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Post by ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) » 12 Oct 2020, 13:04

Tigray has produced 5 million "Eritrean Opposition" and some of them can be found performing make believe drama show on the Mereja Forum. Watching their fake fights is like watching WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment) :P :P :P

sebdoyeley
Member+

Post by sebdoyeley » 12 Oct 2020, 13:11

shiratam shire kreneite, how can be forced some one who live outside of your restriction? can you elaborate that claim? :mrgreen:
kerenite wrote:
11 Oct 2020, 13:02
Zmeselo wrote:
11 Oct 2020, 10:45
Really, ars-licking fa66ot? :lol:

Want me to go on, pu$šy mouth?

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
11 Oct 2020, 09:08
Wedi medhin berad anxxxus lickers are worse than agames, when it comes to lie and deceive and their IQ is equal or below to the agames.

Fiyameta, revolution and all the nick names he creates is to give the impression that the morally decayed regime has many supporters in the diaspora while in reality, the regime has lost the heart and mind of Eritrean diaspora for a long time. If any One notice wedi medhin berad supporters meeting, you might get the impression that you are elderly care home or some thing, but the youth have already rejected the morally decayed regime and their opportunist shermut supporters. And the reason why the youth have rejected the regime is simple.

1)victimhood which is a Typical Tigrian traits rather than Eritrean highlanders traits
2) paranoia which is arab traits

To return to the video the cxxunt posted, the girl is born and raised in Eritrea but she detest Eritreans with passion and she doesn't hide it either.

Many eri political activists amongst them Selam Kidane coined a befitting name to them: TELETUBBIES.

Usually these young kids who hardly speak any eritrean language are brought for a 3 day so-called seminar. Their parents are forced to send them to such gathering.

I know some of the parents who are forced to send their daughters to the hotel which is financed by monkey and co. They always worry. Most of them had bad and terrible experience, their daughters come back home impregnated.

BTW, the image which you shared with is too old.

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 12 Oct 2020, 17:10

The Ethiopians fed up with refugees flooding from deqi komarit's Agame junta

Abdisa
Member+

Post by Abdisa » 12 Oct 2020, 20:19

I've always wondered why the people who claim to be Eritrean Opposition on this forum are all Woyane from Tigrai. :roll:

Hazega/Tsazega.

Post by Hazega/Tsazega. » 12 Oct 2020, 22:12

Last edited by Hazega/Tsazega. on 12 Oct 2020, 22:19, edited 1 time in total.

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 12 Oct 2020, 22:14

I've always wondered why those people claiming to be patriotic Eritreans are all deqi komarit deqi40 Agame. The funny part is they also use Orono nicks such as Beddasso.
Abdisa wrote:
12 Oct 2020, 20:19
I've always wondered why the people who claim to be Eritrean Opposition on this forum are all Woyane from Tigrai. :roll:

TesfaNews
Member+

Post by TesfaNews » 12 Oct 2020, 22:20

Awash wrote:
12 Oct 2020, 22:14
I've always wondered why those people claiming to be patriotic Eritreans are all deqi komarit deqi40 Agame. The funny part is they also use Orono nicks such as Beddasso.
Abdisa wrote:
MEAKORR AGAME

Hazega/Tsazega.

Post by Hazega/Tsazega. » 12 Oct 2020, 22:24

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) wrote:
12 Oct 2020, 13:04
Tigray has produced 5 million "Eritrean Opposition" and some of them can be found performing make believe drama show on the Mereja Forum. Watching their fake fights is like watching WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment) :P :P :P

That is a perfect way to describe them/it!!

Its as if they are doing their own damage control to avoid actual scrutiny/blows from others.

They put on many great drama productions leading up to their main event of elections.

They spared no expenses and marched armed people in every corner of Woyane Land. All this while making all sorts of threats beforehand that what they were going to unleash on the entire region a game changer that will shock everyone...aka "Salsay Woyanay" (3rd Woyane, meaning 3rd Reich?? 🤔 😦)

Then we cut to the actual staged elections and the fiasco of the aftermath...only to see them for what they really are, hollow/empty noisy barrels.

This video captures the whole drama..."Salsay Woyanay" makes his/its grand entrance at 1:16 (close enough to 1:11 😁)

(Much like the Salsay Woyane elections drama...the WWE had spent countless money/time/energy/hype on the production of the game changer "Shock Master" only to end up with the whole project falling flat on its face and being a total loss...maybe there where some anbeta in the mask??)

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 12 Oct 2020, 23:13

FesfasNews,
You're the one kissing an Agame wedi komarit's Asz. :lol: :mrgreen: :lol:
TesfaNews wrote:
12 Oct 2020, 22:20
Awash wrote:
Abdisa wrote:
MEAKORR AGAME

TesfaNews
Member+

Post by TesfaNews » 12 Oct 2020, 23:15

Awash wrote:
12 Oct 2020, 23:13
FesfasNews,
TesfaNews wrote:
Awash wrote:
Abdisa wrote:
MEAKORR AGAME
Komal agame rodent

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 12 Oct 2020, 23:21

FesffasAgame,
Adwa is the hometown of medhin berad, the Agame tyrant's grandma. But, Tembien is the hometown of wedi komarit's father. Mushmush Agame, go kiss the Agame asz.:lol: :lol: :mrgreen:
TesfaNews wrote:
12 Oct 2020, 23:15
Awash wrote:
12 Oct 2020, 23:13
FesfasNews,
TesfaNews wrote:
Awash wrote:
Abdisa wrote:
MEAKORR AGAME
Komal agame mind yo own business in sh!thole Adwa