Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Right

Re: የሆረስ ትንቢት፤ ሺመልስ አብዲሳ በቅርቡ ኮሮሞ ፕሬዚዳንትነት ይነሳል

Post by Right » 05 Jul 2022, 23:34

አንተ የሴተኛ አዳሪ ልጅ የፖልቲካ መሃይም ሂድና መዳኒትክን ውሰድ ጣታም የንግዴ ልጅ!
You started with a very good point and then you walk back to your old habits of insulting women.
The legit question asked was why Shimelese survived so long unless he has the backing of the PM. The PM has never criticized Shimelese for what happened in Wellega for the last two years.
Either you are caught for being dishonest or looking for a way out not to answer the question.

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 05 Jul 2022, 23:44

union/right,
የምትባል ቆሻሻ ወያኔ አንተኮ ከስልጣን ተጠርገው ተባረህ አሁን ስንዴ ለምነህ የምታድር አሳፋሪ ነህ! እኔ ሆረስ እንደናንተ ያሉ መሃሞችን ማውቃችሁ ገና ደደቢት ሳትወርዱ ነው። አቢይ ቂጥህን ገልቦ ከሌብነት ዋሻህ ስላባረረህ ያንተ ህልም ያቢይ መሰደብ እንጂ የኢትዮጵያ ፖለቲካ አይደለም ! አንተ ኢትዮጵያን የከዳህ ባንዳ የባንዳ ልጅ በኦሮሞች መሃል ስላለው ነገር ለኛ ለኢትዮጵያዊያን ትተህ ወደ ቆርቆሮ ለቀማህ ግባ! የሸርሜ ልጅ!

Right

Post by Right » 05 Jul 2022, 23:56

Horror,
Do not embarrass yourself.
You posted a comment that was designed to protect Abiye.
You have been caught for being dishonest and you are angry.
Of course you know I hate the evil Weyannies.
Rant as much as you want but you have to leave mothers out of this.

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 06 Jul 2022, 00:27

Right wrote:
05 Jul 2022, 23:56
Horror,
Right/union,

እኔኮ ነገርኩህ! እንዳንተ ያለ ተራ ወያኔ የማውቀው ዛሬ አይደለም! ገና ደደቢት ስትገቡ ነው! አሁን ለምን ግዜህን ከኔ ጋር ታባክናለህ! የወያኔ ትግሬ ጸሃይ ጠልቃለች! የዘረፍከውን $$$ ለነሺመል እየረጨህ አሁን ኦሮሞቹን ታምሳለህ? ይህ ደሞ አንተንም ጠራርጎ ይወስዳል!

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 06 Jul 2022, 00:29

I think, he’s referring to woyane whores, whose offsprings came to this world in Dedebit caves and are now KIFFU ER trolls. Like mother like son. For example, is Azeb Mesfin or Mimi Sebhatu considered moms? Otherwise, I would be very mad at Horus if he was referring to the decent average Tigrean moms.
Right wrote:
05 Jul 2022, 23:56
Horror,

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 06 Jul 2022, 00:55

አቢይ አህመድን በዙሪያ ትብትብ ያለ የምስጢር ኦነግ ህዋስ ዘርግተው የሚጫወቱበትን deep state ዛሬ በአንጋሳ አህመድ ኢብራሂም በደምብ ተጋለጡ! አቢይ አህመድ በትክክል አንድ ውሳኔ የሚወስድበት ሰዓት ላይ ይገኛል! ሁሉም ነገር ዋንጫው እስኪሞላ፣ የእንሾሽላው ሻማ (የእንሶስላው እንስራ) እስኪሞላ ግዜውን መጠበቅ አለበት! ያ ሰዓት ዛሬ ሆነ!

Right

Post by Right » 06 Jul 2022, 01:00

Horror,
I am not “union”. I am Right.
If you value your time then don’t post deceiving comment here.
You know that I hate the Weyannies and my comments in this forum easily prove it.
The PM is accountable for what happened in Welega. You are caught protecting Abiye while accusing Shimelese. And you are very angry. That proves you are holding the Ethiopian banner for self interest.For you Abiye is more important than the massacred children of Amaharas. We know that very well and we are calling you on that. By your actions you are not a true Ethiopian.

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 16 Jul 2022, 01:13

አብኪይ አህመድ ሺመልስ አብዲሳን ከስልጣን ማንሳት አለበት ያልኩት የዛሬ 2 አመት ነበር ፣ የዚህን ሃረግ መክፈቻ ተመልከት ። ዛሬም ቢሆን ለምሳሌ አቢይ ከደቡብ ክልል ተጋጭቶ የፖለቲካ ድጋፍ መሰረቱ እንዲናድ የሚሰሩት አባዱላና ሺመልስ ናቸው። ይህ እውነት ደሞ በቅርብ ይወጣል። ምክኛቱም የደቡብ ጥናት ሃላፊው አባዱል ነው። አቢይ አሁን በያዘው ሌቦችን ማጋለጥ ከቀጠለ የሚቀጥለው አባዱላ ነው። ችግሩ ያ የማይሆነው አቢይ ሌቦቹን ያውቃቸዋል፣ ግ ን የሚያጋልጣቸው ለሱ ፖለቲካ ጥቅም የሚሰጥ ሲሆን ብቻ ነው። የሲዳማው ሰዬ መጋለጥም አሁን ካለው የደቡብ ፖለቲካ የተያያዘ ነው። የአቢይና የደቡብ ክልል ችግር የጀመረው ሲዳማ ክልል ከሆነ በኋላ ነው ። ያ ደሞ የሺመልስና ያባዱላ ፕላን ነበር።

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 09 Nov 2022, 23:03

DTT,
አስታወስክ! ይህን የነገርኩህ ኦክቶበር 2020 ላይ ነው! የዛሬ 2 አመት!!!

ethiopianunity
Member+

Post by ethiopianunity » 10 Nov 2022, 02:24

Angassa's video was amazing. For years when he was in U.S he was attacking Ethiopia and Amara. I don't know what changed, when he went to Ethiopia, what ever happened he spoke with emotion when recently Oneg killed people in Welega. He spoke as if his family was killed with eloquently speaking against this killing. His prediction may come true also saying whether Aby is waiting until Oneg is coming to his office because he is not acting. If recent development Olf strengthening is true and and the government is not acting means they are working together. Tplf is now defeated, the next is for Olf to fully replace Tplfy style rule therefore this killing could be a sign of this.

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 10 Nov 2022, 02:43

ethiopianunity wrote:
10 Nov 2022, 02:24
Angassa's video was amazing. For years when he was in U.S he was attacking Ethiopia and Amara. I don't know what changed, when he went to Ethiopia, what ever happened he spoke with emotion when recently Oneg killed people in Welega. He spoke as if his family was killed with eloquently speaking against this killing. His prediction may come true also saying whether Aby is waiting until Oneg is coming to his office because he is not acting. If recent development Olf strengthening is true and and the government is not acting means they are working together. Tplf is now defeated, the next is for Olf to fully replace Tplfy style rule therefore this killing could be a sign of this.
There are only two explanations for Abiy's inaction: one is that he is intentionally doing its for some kind of political advantage. Just a few days ago Shene was active in Selalle and folks talking about Shene being around Adama and Ambo. As we speak Shene has blocked the road to Beni Shangul. Of course the second explanation is that the regime is powerless or lacking resources. My take is that we have a parallel government - the open PP regime and the clandestine OLF regime. Most Oromos in government and security are dual (double) members of these two power centers. Remember, when Shene controlled and looted Nekemte two days ago, Oromia special forces had intentionally vacated the city.

ባንድ ቃል ሺመልስ አብዲሳ በሁለት ማንኪያ እየበላ ነው!!

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 10 Nov 2022, 09:05

Horus - Your ጥንቆላ always puts the cart before the horse. If I were you I would rather list down various scenarios rather than struggle with a false prophecy.

The title of this thread reads: የሆረስ ትንቢት፤ ሺመልስ አብዲሳ በቅርቡ ኮሮሞ ፕሬዚዳንትነት ይነሳል

Why are we now talking about Abiy’s inaction?

Horus wrote:
10 Nov 2022, 02:43
ethiopianunity wrote:
10 Nov 2022, 02:24
There are only two explanations for Abiy's inaction: one is that he is intentionally doing its for some kind of political advantage. Just a few days ago Shene was active in Selalle and folks talking about Shene being around Adama and Ambo. As we speak Shene has blocked the road to Beni Shangul. Of course the second explanation is that the regime is powerless or lacking resources. My take is that we have a parallel government - the open PP regime and the clandestine OLF regime. Most Oromos in government and security are dual (double) members of these two power centers. Remember, when Shene controlled and looted Nekemte two days ago, Oromia special forces had intentionally vacated the city.

ባንድ ቃል ሺመልስ አብዲሳ በሁለት ማንኪያ እየበላ ነው!!

gearhead
Member+

Post by gearhead » 10 Nov 2022, 15:12

Really? R you Trying logic with psycho amhara and their deranged and impulsive gurage coolies? when will the house galla learn that they can never go to sleep with groups who have diametrically opposite political agenda? Their avowed aim.is a sequential and gradual erosion of all federalist agenda, starting with Tigray and moving into Oromia; Isolating abiy only to kill him off, and supplant Demeke and become uncontested owner of the drones that will enable them the pillage of Oromia once and for all.

Dont blame the coolies, abiy has enabled them by fighting their war of occupation in Tigray, facilitating an ''amhara only'' election, purging off the oromo political spectrum to OPP, purging the best in OPP like Takele Uma, having the PM receive major political counseling from amhara pente witches and an amhara wife who reinforces his brain washing, allowing amhara to form international alliances with nations avowed against the constitution. These are just a few examples amongst many, but the card is set for OPP dissolution; be it by using abiy for the aforementioned direct means, or buy continually sabotaging the political environment so that the hard currency economy might never revive.

ከአራጆቹ ከማደር አልፎ አንገቱን እየገዘገዙት logic እና goodwill የሚያወራ አምሮው በውሸት ጭብጨባ የደነዘዘው አብይና የቤት ጋሎች ብቻ ናቸው!!

DefendTheTruth wrote:
06 Oct 2020, 14:16
Everyone of you, who said /shared your views under this thread are someone from a different region (out of Oromia). But you are commenting about the region and seem to be very much upset about the leader of the region that doesn't belong to you.

Can you be more concerned for the house of your next neighbor than of your own? Logic dictates otherwise here.

What is wrong with you people?

Horus the keteme dureye (ye Merkato kis Awulaki) suddenly appeared to sympathize with the PM and now and trying to attack the regional head. He has been all along harshest critic of the PM himself, in fact he didn't make any secret that he hates the Oromo people, for whatever reason.

Kibramlak (the kiber yelesh) is a die hard Amhara extrimist who can only complain 24 hrs a day 7 day a week and the year around just about "tribalists", his own tribalism in the form of ABN is something he never dares to raise here. He considers Ethiopia his private property and at the same time doesn't like to contribute towards the betterment of Ethiopia, he could be one of the kaberte lij, lol.

Za-Ilmknun is not much better than Kiber yelesh, now he tries to hide behind the oromo woman to attack an Oromo politician.

All of you are entitled to your opinion, but your opinions are so outdated and out of place to going to have any meaningful effect on the course this country is going to take in the future.

Wake-up to the reality on the ground, Ethiopia is not what is in your respective tiny heads.

Let's make Ethiopia a great home for ALL.

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 10 Nov 2022, 15:20

Selam,

My style is to cut through the chase and get to the bottom of things and move on! Time is a finite quantity. ባንድ ቃል ሺመልስ አብዲሳ በሁለት ማንኪያ እየበላ ነው!! Abiy should have removed him 2 years ago! Bye

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 10 Nov 2022, 15:48

Abiy should have removed him 2 years ago!

That’s not always true. If you blindly cut through the chase, you may destroy the silver plate. You sometimes need to rank your enemies and keep some of them around you, so you can place yourself directly, and intentionally, in their mindset for a certain period of time.
Horus wrote:
10 Nov 2022, 15:20
Selam,

My style is to cut through the chase and get to the bottom of things and move on! Time is a finite quantity. ባንድ ቃል ሺመልስ አብዲሳ በሁለት ማንኪያ እየበላ ነው!! Abiy should have removed him 2 years ago! Bye

ethiopianunity
Member+

Post by ethiopianunity » 15 Nov 2022, 18:17

The honesty and clear elequence of Angsssa, is amazing. Is he driven for Islam? Could that be the reason he felt emotional when Amara Muslims were being attacked when he came out speaking. I think that is the reason he spoke out, unfortunately, he spoke not for humanity or when other Amaras christians we're attacked in Wellega he did not say anything. That being said,

Unless Dawd ibsa olf that has links with Shabia and Sebhst Nega, the killing will not stop. By killing, they are trying to create independent Oromiya and the killing might come to Addis too. Those Ethiopians in oromiya and debub, do not mobilize against olf, such as Horus, you are already under the control of Orimuma, you are defeated! You can't hold Ethiopian flag whose forefathers died freeing the country and regions from yolk if colonialism.

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 15 Jan 2023, 16:59

እኔ ሆረስ ይህን ያልኩት የዛሬ 2 አመት ከ3 ወር በፊት ነበር!!