Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
tolcha

I don't think the way Self appointed Gobana ( aka-king 7) would save Emmye Ethiopia

Post by tolcha » 02 Oct 2020, 14:30

The hatred of Gallas against Neftegna system is beyond imagination and I am worried what the future Emmye would look like, per "Ye medemer Arbegna"

TGAA
Member+

Re: I don't think the way Self appointed Gobana ( aka-king 7) would save Emmye Ethiopia

Post by TGAA » 02 Oct 2020, 15:17

It is simple tolcha do you have balls enough to kill more than you going to be killed. Forget Abiy. That is your answer.. Don't post propped up Rasta beautys.

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Re: I don't think the way Self appointed Gobana ( aka-king 7) would save Emmye Ethiopia

Post by DefendTheTruth » 02 Oct 2020, 15:43

Tolchine (the girl), yes you and your accomplices made many enemies for the great Oromo people, left and right. But this people will live up to its name and prevail at the end to come into terms and live peacefully and respectfully with the rest in the country.

Their message is clear: don't touch us, then we will not touch you (tutuqTe na hin kaasiin malee ani si hin Tuqu).

But one thing you (accomplices the likes of Ezikeal Gabbisa, Ato Tsegaye Ararsa etc.) should have known in a battle the most important part is decided at the end based on how many territories you are controlling with time and the "King" is kicking you in the A**rs well right now in that respect.

In this regard Awaday in the eastern part of the country used to be under the firm control of the "siltan temagnoch" just very recently, before a few months), but look now how it looks like today.

You are losing your territories and still want to claim you are winning. Mefariyawoch!