Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
EPRDF

Free Eskinder Nega and Jawar Mohammed

Post by EPRDF » 30 Sep 2020, 20:15

When I see today's authorities in Abiy administration, it reminds me of authorities in Meles administration of twenty seven years ago. PM Abiy to PM Meles, General Birhanu Jula to General Seye Abreha, state prosecutors Fekadu Tsega to Shimeles Kemal, Mayors Takele Uma to Ali Abdo, Adanech Abebe to Kuma DemeQsa, Supreme court Judges Meaza Ashenafi to Kemal Bedri and many more other cadre authorities of today in Biltsigina are a carbon copy of the Authorities of the early years of Ehadeg in the 90s.

Authorities of today and Authorities of the past share a lot in common.

Similar behavior like, I know all, I am kind of the best of all, I am young and energetic from new generation, I am more concerned to Ethiopian people than any body else, I am ready to serve Ethiopian people best and I know for you the best, I am the only one truthful and just the rest are anti peace, anti lemat, ashebari, Tsere Hizb, and so on but at the end of the day is just zilch, twenty nine years and everything is just Phucked up. The sad reality is no lesson has been drawn in the last three decades of political experience. Taxbo chiqqa kermo teeja.

How the hell on earth Abiy can bring peace and political stability by incarcerating people like Eskinder Nega, Jawar Mohammed, BeQele Gerba and Ledetu Ayalew. These folks, whether we like it or not, they have people who support them in a million behind them, we may disagree with their political view and the way they conduct politics, nonetheless, their social base is strong and wider. Their views share by millions of Ethiopians who support them.

The differences of their views to one another and to that of the government is the core political problem of the nation that need to be addressed. One cannot bring solution for complex Ethiopian politics by running and hiding from the real issue or by errecting dead king sculptures.

Ethiopian politics and its bitter problem can only be solved by direct and live televised debate among people like Jawar, Eskinder, YeleQal, Ledetu and Obbo Gerba. If our 7th king is honest to Ethiopian people and to himself, he should let these people go free, as a head of state he should accomodate for them a platform where they engage in dialogue that includes himself. Anything less is just a bulllshht.

TGAA
Member+

Re: Free Eskinder Nega and Jawar Mohammed

Post by TGAA » 30 Sep 2020, 21:25

How convenient, you mix MLK and Osama bin laden together then we going to have a healthy debate about the future of Ethiopia. your dishonesty is palpable. Your name is EPDRF, lying with a straight face is something you learned from the " great leader ".

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 30 Sep 2020, 22:40

Who would use that filthy disgusting EPRDF name these days anyway???? of course unless that individual is a low IQ Dedebit Cadre aka low IQ Woyanay Digital Warrior from Axum Hotel :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

In my opinion, let the court of law prevail and decide....

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

kibramlak

Post by kibramlak » 30 Sep 2020, 22:50

Really?? Bin Laden had millions of followers also. Why dont you petition for his reincarnation ?

Jawar is the Ethiopian version of Bin Laden. Bekele is a confused tribal demagog who went to plaise the ones who phaked his arzz to the bottom and who made him impotent for life. Lidetu has always been an opportunist and traitor all along his political life. Eskindir is completely on a different page who has been exposing the lies of tribalists, the thieves of all kind, etc.

You must be clueless about the stand of each of the individuals when you try to put both Jawar, Bekele, Eskindr and Lidetu on the same page based only on the mere fact that they have got followers.

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 30 Sep 2020, 22:56

Lidetu kidetu he is a Dangerous terrorist Organizer a strong agent of TPLF and OMN he is not okay he is Weyane pure Weyane basically a self hating jew that defends hitler he has strong ties with Egypt and Mekele he is represented as a viper and probably lied about his orgins which is actually from Oromia Zoolands. The city of Lalibela rejects such vipers satanists from its asaminew mider he is wanted and will be humiliated if he dares to take a step on amara Kilil after working with 666jawar saytan

TGAA
Member+

Post by TGAA » 30 Sep 2020, 23:43

Ethiopians in particular and Africans in general supposedly need to use a fe....ces called Yabello to cleans themselves. Idiot get lost.

EPRDF

Post by EPRDF » 01 Oct 2020, 21:02

kibramlak wrote:
30 Sep 2020, 22:50
Really?? Bin Laden had millions of followers also. Why dont you petition for his reincarnation ?

Jawar is the Ethiopian version of Bin Laden. Bekele is a confused tribal demagog who went to plaise the ones who phaked his arzz to the bottom and who made him impotent for life. Lidetu has always been an opportunist and traitor all along his political life. Eskindir is completely on a different page who has been exposing the lies of tribalists, the thieves of all kind, etc.

You must be clueless about the stand of each of the individuals when you try to put both Jawar, Bekele, Eskindr and Lidetu on the same page based only on the mere fact that they have got followers.
TGAA wrote:
30 Sep 2020, 21:25
How convenient, you mix MLK and Osama bin laden together then we going to have a healthy debate about the future of Ethiopia. your dishonesty is palpable. Your name is EPDRF, lying with a straight face is something you learned from the " great leader ".
Yeah right, Jawhar is Binladen so what is Eskindir Mother Teresa or Saint Gabriel himself?

Guys, I am not Jowhar’s fan, I don’t even like the way he runs his show but that doesn’t mean I support when he is being suffocated by tyranny.

Jawhar is a symbol of Oromo resistance, a resistance of the nation nearly half of the Ethiopian population, that is one.

Two, Jowhar is an emotional and outspoken person who no hesitate to express what in his mind with no fear. Other than that, I have never seen a single shred of evidence against him what he has been accused of.

Not heard any evidence implies that Jowhar has directly ordered the killing of a certain social group as most anti-Jawhar camps want us to believe.

Three million people displaced and thousands died across the country in the last three years. In western Ethiopia, a year passed by and abducted schoolgirls their whereabouts are still unknown. Armed Jal Maro, who has been sponsored by Abiy Ahmed for his entry into the country, is robing bank, killing people and fighting government forces in Wolega as we speak. Who killed General saaere, who killed Engineer Simegnew, who killed Haacalu, one hundred eighty dead in Benishangul just last week while Jowhar is locked in his cell then who incited and did the killing, and who is responsible for all these anarchism that has been taking place in the last three years.?

Of course No other than the incompetent Prime Minister Peacock of Arat kilo.

Jowhar Mohammed outside of running his mouth without discretion, he has nothing to do with all this mess atleast from what we see so far.

So, Jowhar’s arrest is clearly political that is motivated to silence his Orommuma agenda, nothing else.

Jowhar claims Addis Ababa, he echoes Oromo first, he demands a lionhsare of Oromo right intact in Ethioian politics. He clearly detaste Menilik invented Ethiopia as he pointed out boldly in several occasions.

So wendimoche TGAA and Kibreamlak I dont blame you if you hate Jowhar. The reason is obvious!

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 01 Oct 2020, 22:09

Ayatollah should face justice. His vigilante mob killed hundreds of Ethiopians, burned their properties twice because they are from the “wrong” tribe, or worshipped the “wrong” God. He should be accountable.

EPRDF

Post by EPRDF » 02 Oct 2020, 12:28

Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
01 Oct 2020, 22:09
Ayatollah should face justice.
Justice LOLOLO I don't know which world you are living in ato Sam. Let the baboons respect court order and free Ledetu Ayalew first and then we talk about Justice.
Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
01 Oct 2020, 22:09
His vigilante mob killed hundreds of Ethiopians, burned their properties twice because they are from the “wrong” tribe, or worshipped the “wrong” God. He should be accountable.
Wendime Sam,

The vigilante mob was created by whole Oromo forces, internal and external, to combat Woyane. If you want to hold someone accountable for the deed of the mob, no Oromo politician and activist will be spared from being accountable including the Prime Minister. This is the truth!

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 02 Oct 2020, 13:24

EPDRF, there is a difference. During the TPLF reign, there was resistance by Oromo youth, which was orchestrated by the blessing of OPDO. That was a legitimate political move.
The Ayatollah case was different. As soon as he returned to Ethiopia he went to Mecca, signaling for his youth followers he was more of Ayatollah than a politician. His mob got the message. They blindly followed him since then. Do not get me wrong. I am not against his going to Mecca. He had the right to worship his religion as he wishes . But it was suspect a guy who lived in USA for years, who had the financial means to visit Mecca chose to do so at the time Abiy became prime minister.
I hate ethnic politics. It is the most backward political belief. That means I have no high regard to any tribal politician.
But compared to Ayatollah no doubt they are much better. No one before him in Ethiopia injected religion in Ethiopian politics implicitly and explicitly as he did.
Not a single Ethiopian politician caused because of his personality hundreds of Ethiopians to be killed and their properties to burned to ashes as he did.
The TPLF ruling faced the Oromo youth resistance, not a mob. The Abiy administration on the contrary has faced a mob that took order from a person who graduated from American Stanford university.

EPRDF

Post by EPRDF » 02 Oct 2020, 14:21

Again I disagree with you assesment brother Sam. As usual, most of his opponents are playing religious card against this dude to cripple his movement. But the fact is the dude belongs to half Christian family.

He is closely affiliated to Dr. Marar and Obbo BeQele Garba inside Ethiopia with a strong bond with Tsegaye Ararsa and Ezkeil Gabisa group outside Ethiopia, none of these folks are Muslims they are all Christians so labeling him as Ayatolah/ religious extremist is just a baseless accusation.

The dude enjoys more support in Christian Ambo than he enjoys in his birth place Arsi Muslim.

Again, All Oromo politicians and activists alike succeded in toppling Woyane by mobilizing their youth/Qeeroo effectively to strangle woyane but failed to control it after victory. subsequently, Qeeroo hatched itself and swarmed the entire country while the creators fighting amongst themselves for power.

This is exactly what has been happening. No pre woyane no post woyane or other excuses.

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 02 Oct 2020, 15:48

The fact dictates otherwise. It is not baseless accusation. That he bonded with Merrara and Bekele does mean He had no other choice. In Ethiopia politics religion has not played a role. Oromia is not predominantly moslem. He had to play it safe. By the way he used to “hate” TPLF. But to discredit the Abiy administration he became their “ savior.” The TPLF cadres who used to call him a terrorist awhile ago started to lecture us the very survival of Ethiopia is in his hands.
He is an opportunist , so does TPLF. They bonded. Why then it is a surprise he worked with Bekele Gerba. The TPLF politicians who read him correctly in fact made a friendship between him and Lidetu.
The guy has no political soul. But in one thing he is constant.