Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
DefendTheTruth
Member+

The Marsh on TPLF has already started; it seems

Post by DefendTheTruth » 29 Sep 2020, 14:40

Tomorrow there will be a military parade and other forms of power exhibit in the heart of the nation's capital and this is not without a reason, it costs the nation much needed fortune.

We are heading to the unavoidable, but decisive, step of ensuring the national integrity and sovereignty of the nation. The time when all get up and claim "I am over the law of the land", will going to end soon.

Even Daud Ibsa has reportedly said that he is going to mobilize his forces after Meskerem 30 (ሀይላችንን እነንቀሳቅሳለን)።

TPLF also claiming about no more heeding any order or instructions of the central government after Meskerem 25, which sounds a sort of a sovereign state within a sovereign state. This must be a madness and madness should be treated before causing further chaos.

Some idiots are also fighting the central government in Benishangul Gumuz Region of the country and they should also be disciplined to not make additional headaches to the nation's health.

Noble Amhara

Re: The Marsh on TPLF has already started; it seems

Post by Noble Amhara » 29 Sep 2020, 14:52

Your Abiy will never remove tplf he needs someone to blame other then himself he is pathetic

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 29 Sep 2020, 15:37

General Berhanu Jula is taking over the over all (central) command of the fighting force, and he already gave order: ልፍስፍስ ፖልስ አያስፈልግም።

I think that we are going to see many many events in the following few days or weeks.

The rehearsal was already made, during the last episode of mayhem that took place after the death of popular singer Hacalu Hundessa. The PM noted back then, "all came together and spent many sleepless nights working and coordinating all the measures and actions that we took to restore order in the country as one, which has not been there in the past" (in reference to his own top level officials).

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 29 Sep 2020, 15:49

Last edited by Noble Amhara on 29 Sep 2020, 17:59, edited 1 time in total.

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 29 Sep 2020, 16:05

Around 5 - 6 Million population trying to maintain over 1 Million armed forces is simply unsustainable for an agrarian population like that of the Tigray region. I heard that Israel is the most militaried nation on the planet and it may have the same ratio of a military force. But Israel is a highly techologically advanced nation and as such it can maintain its military force without compromising its productivity.

TPLF is on the other hand an agrarian region whose means of production is highly labour intensive and needs a lot of people on the agricultural fields, not on the battle fields. It will amount to committing a self suicide if it dares.

I think General Berhanu Jula said that, if he said, because you don't even need to fire a bullet to get TPLF crumble on itself. It can be suffocated easily, I think. But we have to take care of the innocent people of the region, we need to sort out and target the junta.

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 29 Sep 2020, 17:58