Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
free-tembien

Re: QUOTE OF THE DAY: Mr. Botha - President of Apartheid South Africa - on blacks. You be the judge if it is accurate or

Post by free-tembien » 28 Sep 2020, 09:08

i agree, tribal apes don’t need democracy :lol: abiy tried for 2 years but apes are apes.

Give them independence and democracy, they will use it to promote tribalism, ethnicity, bigotry, hatred, killings and wars!

Sam Ebalalehu

Re: QUOTE OF THE DAY: Mr. Botha - President of Apartheid South Africa - on blacks. You be the judge if it is accurate or

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 28 Sep 2020, 23:09

Well, I hate to say this but it seems he is talking about our Ayatollah : an African immigrant who had the opportunity to learn in two American ivy leagues, where the future Goggle and some other information technology pioneers started to make their vision a reality working in family garage. But our Ayatollah came back to be s village tribal politician, well, he had more ambition than that. I leave it at that.

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 28 Sep 2020, 23:42

Yabaloo, I am sure Ayatollah is your man. You are a guy who is torn apart by self contradiction. You insult blacks as inferior in everything, as if you are not one of them, hoping to “ degrade” the neftegnas. But the problem here is the Oromos are not white. Stick with the neftegnas are bad slogan of yours. That makes a better sense than the alternative.

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 28 Sep 2020, 23:45

Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
28 Sep 2020, 23:42
Yabaloo, I am sure Ayatollah is your man. You are a guy who is torn apart by self contradiction. You insult blacks as inferior in everything, as if you are not one of them, hoping to “ degrade” the neftegnas. But the problem here is the Oromos are not white. Stick with the neftegnas are bad slogan of yours. That makes a better sense than the alternative.
Hey you moron why are you interrupting Baboon. Devil Yabbelo proving his point on Zimbabwe aka his homeland being a shitland at least it’s positive and it doesn’t relate to east Africa

Dawi

Post by Dawi » 29 Sep 2020, 00:38

Noble Amhara wrote:
28 Sep 2020, 23:45
Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
28 Sep 2020, 23:42
Hey you moron why are you interrupting Baboon. Devil Yabbelo proving his point on Zimbabwe aka his homeland being a shitland at least it’s positive and it doesn’t relate to east Africa
yaballo wrote:
28 Sep 2020, 23:17
Sam,

Isn't he [ayatollah] another ni*g*ger? .. You see .. that is the point .. aka .. negros = useless. Bye.
Noble - you've a point but, Sam must have known the other side of "Ayatollah" in Ethiopia that Oromos are part of.

Yaballo obviously only embraces our [ayatollah another ni*g*ger?] part of our culture! He ignores our "Debtera" scholarly culture; the fact is, Ethiopians were civilized & practiced formal religions and so on when Botha's/European ancestors lived in caves.

I can explain it but, would like you to listen to those in the frontiers of European Universities in the subject matter today; in the video they explain what is keeping folks like Yaballo in self hate. Prof. Habtamu & others have written books in the subject as well.