Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
DefendTheTruth
Member+

Please help on how to prove or disprove the truthfulness of someone's claim of readiness to die

Post by DefendTheTruth » 25 Sep 2020, 12:41

I hope there are many wise people out there who can easily find out astutely if someone's claim of "readiness to die" is meant to deceive others or heartfelt true disposition of the claiming.
"I'm ready to die for my people," he added. "I'm more than ready to die for my people."
, said Jawar Mohammed reportedly in one of his court-hearings sessions, that is going on currently in the country.

I don't wish anybody to die, but if he is so ready to die, then why he didn't offer himself during the climax of the struggle he claimed to have led and in his own words said to have costed more than 5000 lives of "his people"?

Was the condition better back then than it is today for "his people" to have not commited himself to die back then?

If he was not ready to die back then and opted to better stay in America and even reportedly avoided to spend a night in an African country or even an overstop in Nairobi during those days, why is he now ready to die when he is offered many magnificient benefits from the government he declared his war against now?

This guy is really a good tricker, he is dying simply for how he can get the mob on the streets and try to force the government accept the condition he himself dictates on the government or impposes, in my view.

Ethiopia's Jawar Mohammed: From Abiy ally to terror trial
Last edited by DefendTheTruth on 27 Sep 2020, 15:10, edited 1 time in total.