Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Sam Ebalalehu

Re: "ምርጫ በትግራይ ክልል በድጋሚ አይካሄድም" ጌታቸው ረዳ [VIDEO]

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 24 Sep 2020, 00:16

That is fine. That practically means TPLF chose to not participate in Ethiopian politics. I sincerely believe the Ethiopian parliament will not have members chosen in different time. If it does it will be the first in the history of the world that happens. It will not be.

Revelations
Senior Member+

Post by Revelations » 24 Sep 2020, 01:24

Please wait, video is loading...

abel qael

Post by abel qael » 24 Sep 2020, 02:03

The election in Tigray was done to renew the Kilil level parliament, it is a done deal, Tigray will not HAVE ANOTHER KILIL ELECTION BEFORE 5 YEARS PASS.
In all the previous 5 general elections, a local (wereda level) election is done first, and then, the election for kilil and for federal parliament members ARE done simultaneously. Tigray did not do local election because Ethiopian local elections were postponed by HMD_MESHREFET Governments ( in fact Addis Abeba's was postponed 3 times and is still not done, Addis is being ran by illegal/expired group). Tigray kilil parliament is already elected and thus legit and will serve for 5 years, but Tigray has to go through local elections, after which 10s of thousands of people swap chairs/positions. Tigray did not have enough time to do local election and kilil election together ..... there was very little time and resources to do that this time. Tigray's intention i in the last kilil election s to save the legitimacy of the kilil parliament and by extension the legality of Tigray's Killawi Mengist/ State Goverment,which can also give temporary legitimacy to the wereda parliaments till next local elections(possibly in 2 year) are held.
The 38 or so members of Tigray's Federal Parliament reps will be elected if the situation in Ethiopia is settled down and Tigray decides to be part of the federal/confederal parliament, but by the meshrefet is rotting in his grave deep inside his Emiye's toilet room.

I hope this was helpful explanation, I wrote it in hurry, in an uncomfoetable situation, while flying to the East coast.
Thanks,
Abel.

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 24 Sep 2020, 08:35

abel qael wrote:
24 Sep 2020, 02:03
........ The 38 or so members of Tigray's Federal Parliament reps will be elected if the situation in Ethiopia is settled down and Tigray decides to be part of the federal/confederal parliament, but by the meshrefet is rotting in his grave deep inside his Emiye's toilet room......

I hope this was helpful explanation, I wrote it in hurry, in an uncomfoetable situation, while flying to the East coast.
Thanks,
Abel.
Sister Abi-gail,

..So the coward TPLF will eventually submit to the Nobel Peace Prize Winner Dr. Abby' government like you voluntarily submit your deformed stinky as*s to your Nigerian boyfriend.. Ha :lol: :lol: :lol: ??? What happens to the bravado after September 30 ???? Ala coward clan :lol: :lol: :lol:

By the way, it looks like you are visiting your Nigerian boyfriend...safe journey :mrgreen: :oops: :lol:

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

Revelations
Senior Member+

Post by Revelations » 24 Sep 2020, 14:07

Please wait, video is loading...

abel qael

Post by abel qael » 25 Sep 2020, 19:23

GefiH Meakora tr'anny Lady Hawazen, why do kintarotam hamasenay ho'mos and tra'nnes like you always talk about Nigerians, don't you know Nigerians are next to cursed hamasenays in being ho'mosexuals, fat artzed nigg'as, who su'ck arab di'ck in every Arab country? Go to Saudi Arabia, cursed hamasenay ho'mos and Nigerian Ho'mos are the main fago-and- tra'nny prostitutes. Nigerian and Hamasenay are indeed shame of black race, that may be why you always mention your co'ho'mosexual fa'tarzed Nigerian roommate.
I know Italians so'domized Hamasenay men and brought Nigerian mon'key-looking Tikurirs to fo'ck the ugly hamasenay bi'tches like your shermu'ta mother who gave birth to the shortnecked, birdchinned, ugly Hamasenay Tikurirs like you, re'danuzz, asmerom legesech, sophia tesfu, and many baraiu hamasenay miscreant tikurirs. No wonder every Hamasenay she'male like you still talks about Nigeria.

I just returned to my sweet Sunshine State after a short trip to the misty and nasty East Coast where I attended an impressive international conference and here you are si'tting on your leaky Hamasenay terewaee meakor and gossiping me in my absence :roll: :roll: . And I noticed you still envy meshrefet's ignoble prize given to him thanks to Tigray's Badme. I remember you and wedimedhin hid for 3 months after you heard Meshrefet got the Badme prize. Wedimedhin was ignored by the ignoble committee and that devastated wedimedhin and cursedarterans including you. And Badme is still Tigrean and will be Tigrean forever, meaning, the ignoble prize is null and void and instead Tigray gets the Noble Prize for owning Badme. Badme is thus the Noble Prize forever and Tigrean forever 8) 8) 8) .
I also noticed your understanding of English is very poor. I did not say Tigray will cooperate with the illegal bilgina group and Meshrefet. Any election proposed by illegal Bilgina is unacceptable. Most importantly, Tigray has done its Kilil level parliamentary election and will never hold another election before the 5-year term is finished. I was not gung ho about election, I wanted weyane to eradicate Meshrefet and wedimedhin beffore sharing power with the opposition, but t I now support it . Of course Tigray Has to hold local (wereda level ) elections as soon as corona is defeatedd and regardless of what happens in Ethiopia., but the election of the 38 federal parliament reps will be held after bilgina is removed from 4killo and it is replaced by legal caretaker government.
BTW: Nowadays Meshrefet hates wedimedhin very deeply because it is wedimedhin who advised him to kill Hacalu and Meshrefet now understands wedimedhin advice was extremely bad for him and his bilgina group. Meshrefet also hates wedimedhin for printing billions of fake birr to steal Ethiopia like he did in 1991-1998. The worst advice Meshrefet got from wedimedhin is cancelling the election. Meshrefet told wedimedhin to fo'ck off, to shut up, to stop calling him every day, and to stop crying like a baby who needs diaper change every hour.
What a shame, dirty hamasenay game is over!