Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Hawzen
Member+

Ethiopia: Scary Prediction after September 30 !!!

Post by Hawzen » 22 Sep 2020, 19:25

October 1st!!! It will be just another day in Ethiopia :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

In the meantime, TPLF goons will remain in their hiding holes in Mekelle indefinitely :oops: :mrgreen: :lol:

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

Za-Ilmaknun

Re: Ethiopia: Scary Prediction after September 30 !!!

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 22 Sep 2020, 20:01

The TPLF cowards know how to leash their gullible non-questioning herds with endless promises and the prediction of doom for others. They won't lift a finger otherwise to do the hard lift. They are always trying to benefit from the misfortunes of others. Their ugly and evil plots have now been exposed to all. All they are left with is empty bravado which translates to nothing. Yes, after September 30..it will only be another day..Oct 1st. However, it is my sincere wish that they act up on their words.

TGAA
Member+

Post by TGAA » 22 Sep 2020, 20:49

The cowards will be pumilled into smithereens had they tried.

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 22 Sep 2020, 22:24

What will happen after September 30. Well, Ayatollah, Bekele, and some others will remain in prison. Daud Ibsa, the former OLF leader , who was pushed out, will still try to figure out what really happened. In TPLF circle split of opinions will start to take shape because Abiy still will be there as a prime minister.
Hawzen said October 1 will be like any other day. I disagree. It is a different day. It is a day that one of the TPLF and company fantasy will die. That brings me to another suggestion of Hawzen. He wrote the TPLF old guards will barricade in Mekele indefinitely. No, they will not. The Abiy administration has the obligation to free up Tigreans from the Adwa mafia.

Moreover, the Adwa mafia should not be allowed to destabilize Ethiopia, using Mekele a center to sabotage everything Ethiopian. The money change was a good start. But a follow up some kind not only essential, but also necessary.
Ethiopia should not babysit for much longer a renegade regional government.

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 22 Sep 2020, 23:00

Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
22 Sep 2020, 22:24
What will happen after September 30. Well, Ayatollah, Bekele, and some others will remain in prison. Daud Ibsa, the former OLF leader , who was pushed out, will still try to figure out what really happened. In TPLF circle split of opinions will start to take shape because Abiy still will be there as a prime minister.
Hawzen said October 1 will be like any other day. I disagree. It is a different day. It is a day that one of the TPLF and company fantasy will die. That brings me to another suggestion of Hawzen. He wrote the TPLF old guards will barricade in Mekele indefinitely. No, they will not. The Abiy administration has the obligation to free up Tigreans from the Adwa mafia.

Moreover, the Adwa mafia should not be allowed to destabilize Ethiopia, using Mekele a center to sabotage everything Ethiopian. The money change was a good start. But a follow up some kind not only essential, but also necessary.
Ethiopia should not babysit for much longer a renegade regional government.
Amen, brother Sam Ebalalehu. I just hope Dr. Abby's government turns up the heat on the coward TPLF goons soon to take care each one of the criminals. Ethiopia and the people of Ethiopia deserve a peaceful night.

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF