Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
tarik
Senior Member+

I Never Trust Jebertis, They R Backstabbers & R Originally From Shire, Cursed-Land-Tigray Not ERITREA!!! WEEY GUUD !!!

Post by tarik » 19 Sep 2020, 17:09

Agame Atse yohanes chased them out of cursed-land-tigray when they wanted 2 build a Mosque in Axum and they were taking over all z buisnesses in that cursed-land-tigray, they r agames converted 2 Islam only 4 money not true faith. Anyhow yohanes chased them and we Eritreans welcomed them in Seraye and then they slowly took over z land by sewing clothes , that is z only profession they know. :lol: . No jeberti ever joined z Eritrean Revolution, When young Eritreans were going 2 Sahel, Jebertis were running 2 Saudi arabia, now they want 2 act as fanatic Eritreans. GO AND STILL DOWN SOME WHERE. Go and fight debrestion 2 build u a mosque in tigray not in our Eritrea. Look @ this [deleted] keria ibrahim she was born and raised in Eritrea, but backstabbed Eritrea. NEVER TRUST ANYBODY WHO GOT CURSED-LAND-TIGRAY BLOOD IN THEM.

Wedi
Member+

Re: I Never Trust Jebertis, They R Backstabbers & R Originally From Shire, Cursed-Land-Tigray Not ERITREA!!! WEEY GUUD !

Post by Wedi » 19 Sep 2020, 17:37

tarik when you post the photo of this woman, your remind me her sin.

She betrayed betrayed her husband who fathered 3 children with her.

By betraying her husband and abandoning him, she become a prostitute and TPLF officials.
TPLF officials fxck her one after another and she jumped from a simple prostitute to the most top position in TPLF government and she was head of the house of federation until few months ago.

Her ex-husband, who was a tailor, is now crying day and night and he says to every person that he meet "TPLF Officials take away my wife illegal using their power" His health and life is already broke and he is living like a crazy man as you seen in the following photo.

The point I am trying to make is never trust agames.

Please wait, video is loading...
Last edited by Wedi on 19 Sep 2020, 18:05, edited 1 time in total.

tarik
Senior Member+

Re: I Never Trust Jebertis, They R Backstabbers & R Originally From Shire, Cursed-Land-Tigray Not ERITREA!!! WEEY GUUD !

Post by tarik » 19 Sep 2020, 18:03

Wedi wrote:
19 Sep 2020, 17:37
tarik when you post the photo of this woman, your remind me her sin.

She betrayed betrayed her husband who fathered 3 children with her.

By betraying her husband and abandoning him, she become a prostitute and TPLF officials.
TPLF officials fxck her one after another and she jumped from a simple prostitute to the most top position in TPLF government and she was head of the house of federation until few months ago.

Her ex-husband, who was a tailor, is know crying day and night and he says to every person that he meet "TPLF Officials take away my wife illegal using their power"
His health and life is already broke and he is living like a crazy man as you seen in the following photo.

The point I am trying to make is never trust agames.

Please wait, video is loading...
Wedi, bro jebertis r agames from shire, so prostitution and lies and theft is like their religion, so i am not surprised. This bitchhhhh was born in Asmara, Akriya which a lot of jeberti agames live there, but they never love or die 4 Eritrea now they want 2 act more patriots than z rest of us Pure Eritreans. Fkkk no. U r right i saw her biggg arse, u r right all z tpls HIV infected qen jibotch have fkkkked her 4 real :lol:

YAY

Post by YAY » 19 Sep 2020, 22:21

Dear Tarik: Stop disrespecting all Jaberti; learn something new every day

In, at least, the last 1400 years, researchers think traces of the history of the Jabarti may be found on lands/countries on both sides of the Red Sea. Jeberti (individuals, families, communities, etc.) have left traces in several places as residents, traders, travelers, religious teachers, students, soldiers, etc. No one is certain as to how the Jabarti came into existence, but more persons are theorizing more about them. One of these researchers suggests that the origin of the Jabarti might be in present-day Eritrea.

James Dahl in http://www.abtirsi.com/forum/ says the following on their geneology: Jabarti does not come from the name of their ancestor, but Jabarta, the name of the city of habitation of their ancestors. And "Jabarta was old and ruined city in Eritrea".
Jeberti was not a name [of a person] ever[.] it was like a name of place added by the person's name showing that he or some of his ancestors are/were from there or used to live there. But his real name was Abul-Ma'ruf Jamaludeen Sheikh Isma'il bin Ibrahim bin Abdisamad Al-Zabidi Al-Jabarti, Jabarta was old and ruined city in Eritrea, any Muslim was living in that city Called Jaberti, as they use suffix for some names like zeyli'i taken from the city of zeyla', in Somalia. So I am happy to enlighten you there were never a tribe called Jeberti or ancestor of this people, called by that name, as I can guide you by the books of Al-yakooti 9th century Arabic writer , Also Al-Masoodi and the recent book of head of heshimite tribe of Saudi Arabia, Genealogist Sheikh Ali Ahmed Rajhi who listed all Tribes of Aqil bin Abu Talib inculiding Darod in his book one of the Aqiliyoon tribes and writes that Darod belongs to one of them as he was sure about the ancestors of Isma'il Al-Jabarti and his son Da'ud's descendents (Banu Da'ud) in Somalia called Darod. Isma'il Al-Jeberti was Sufi sheikh lived the time of Isma'il rasooly's rule in Yemen, Born 1322 (722 Hijri) Died 1403 (806 Hijri) burried in zabid, Yemen.One of his ancestor Hamid (who is the son of Abdallah bin Irahim Ali-Zeynulabideen bin Ahmad bin Abdallah bin Muslim bin Abdallah bin Mohamad bin Aqeel bin abu-Talib Bin Abdi-Mutalib Bin Hashim),went to city Jabarta and livied there and went back to Mekka and inherited that name Jabarti, that is why they call Jabareet of Al-Hijaz other descendents of Hamid bin Abdallah who went there and lived in Mekka and other areas of Saudi Arabia at that area his descendents who live there they call Jabareet of bani Aqil.

Sufi saint Abu-Ma'ruf Jamaludeen Sheikh Isma'il ibn Ibrahim al-Jabarti al-Aqeeli, He had four sons Abu Bakar, Ahmad, Abdisamad and Da'ud the one who have travelled to Zeyla' with his followers and settled there and he is the grandfather of Abdirahmin(Darod) through his son Isma'il, and that is why they called darod descendents Banu Da'ud as his lineage to Isma'il Jabarti becomes Abdirahmin(Darod)Ibn Isma'il Ibn Da'ud Ibn Isma'il. The descendents of his other sons Abu Bakar and Ahmed most of them live in Yemen and the descendents of Abdisamad most of them live in Mahra, Oman and they are called Aala Bakreet as they consider themselves as mehra tribe as they intermarried with mehri tribe and forget about their lineage as it written in the book of the head of Hashimite tribe's book Ahmed ali rajhi al-Aqeeli also wrote about Darod are the descendents of Da'ud Bin Ismail Al-Jaberti and they are called Banu Da'ud but live in Somalia and known as Darod.

YAY

Post by YAY » 20 Sep 2020, 00:38

Dear Tarik: All Jabarti didn't come from Tigraiy, Etiyopiya, as you claimed

It is generally true that Yohannes IV, Emperor of Etiyopiya between 1872 and 1889, proclaimed an official order telling the Jaberti or Moslems in his empire to either convert to Christianity or to get out of his empire. Some did convert but others decided to come to Eritrea to keep their faith and live free of religious persecution among our pre-Eritrean ancestors. During this time Raesi Alula camped in Asmara to control certain sections of present-day Eritrea for 4-5 years. As a result, population increase in Asmara boosted commerce and trade.

The first Neggadras (controller of caravans of burden animals carrying goods and collector of taxes/fees) he appointed in Asmara was a Jaberti not from Tigraiy, but from Shabaatte Aaynsaba/Anseba, present-day Eritrea, whose name was Birhanu Hagos. Geza Birhanu, a section of Asmara, is still named after him. This fact shows us that we had Jaberti ancestors in Hamasiem/MedriBahri, and also that all Jaberti Eritreans did not come from Tigraiy, Etiyopiya. [See Haggai Erlich.(1996). Ras Alula and the Scramble for Africa]