Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Eripoblikan

PEN Eritrea names Saleh Johar winner of annual Freedom of Expression Award

Post by Eripoblikan » 19 Sep 2020, 06:03

On behalf of the award committee, Dr. Daniel R. Mekonnen noted that the prize was established to honor an individual, a group or institution that has made remarkable contribution for the advancement of literature and freedom of expression in an Eritrean context.

Full Story Here:
http://awate.com/pen-eritrea-names-2020 ... rd-winner/

=======================================================================

Congrats Aya Saleh
8) 8) 8)

kerenite

Re: PEN Eritrea names Saleh Johar winner of annual Freedom of Expression Award

Post by kerenite » 19 Sep 2020, 13:33

Eripoblikan wrote:
19 Sep 2020, 06:03

On behalf of the award committee, Dr. Daniel R. Mekonnen noted that the prize was established to honor an individual, a group or institution that has made remarkable contribution for the advancement of literature and freedom of expression in an Eritrean context.

Full Story Here:
http://awate.com/pen-eritrea-names-2020 ... rd-winner/

=======================================================================

Congrats Aya Saleh
8) 8) 8)
I join you wedi Adi and say congrats to saleh "gadi" johar and to add, I say to him you deserve it.

justo

Post by justo » 19 Sep 2020, 14:32

Eripoblikan wrote:
19 Sep 2020, 06:03
Wow!
Now, he can go ahead and overthrow the government in Eritrea
And the next step is the Nobel Prize.
Wasn't that the whole idea when George Soros started the Pen Club.
He gave Vaclav Havel the Pen prize, who then went on to overthrow the Soviet Union, which in turn earned him the coveted Nobel prize.

How many times are we going to tell you that these kind of gimmicks don't work in Eritrea.

sesame
Member+

Post by sesame » 19 Sep 2020, 14:59

So it is Pen Eritrea that has awarded one of its members. ብየማናይ ኢድካ ሒዝካዮ ዝነበርካ ባኒ ኣብ ጸጋማይ ኢድካ ኣሕሊፍካ ክትበልዖ ከለኻ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

tarik
Senior Member+

Post by tarik » 19 Sep 2020, 15:39

Hold on, when did agame jeberties became Eritreans??? And WTF did z jeberties sacrifice 4 z Eritrean revolutions? BTW: Abdul qadir kebeire was from Afar not agame Jeberties.There was a saying in Eritrean Tigrinya when i was young,*ወዲ ከበሳ ንመዳ ወዲ ጀበርቲ ጊን ን ጂዳ* johar was dead agame from meles's slave, dont u c z connection. !!! WEEY GUUD !!! :lol:

sesame
Member+

Post by sesame » 19 Sep 2020, 16:23

ጥርቅት

Stay out of Eritrean affairs. You are a shameless ድርባይ Agame!

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 19 Sep 2020, 16:25

tarik wrote:
19 Sep 2020, 15:39
Hold on, when did agame jeberties became Eritreans??? And WTF did z jeberties sacrifice 4 z Eritrean revolutions? BTW: Abdul qadir kebeire was from Afar not agame Jeberties.There was a saying in Eritrean Tigrinya when i was young,*ወዲ ከበሳ ንመዳ ወዲ ጀበርቲ ጊን ን ጂዳ* johar was dead agame from meles's slave, dont u c z connection. !!! WEEY GUUD !!! :lol:
And you call this SOB dude as an eritrean wedi Adi. Lol

Think about it.

I tell you this dude who poses here as tarik or judgment day or wedi etc..is half eritrean, his father is a torserawit amhara, he grew up somewhere in west eritrea perhaps in tesseney or ali gidir or golluj or omhajer. That's why he scribbles some tigrayit words.

Don't be tricked by him.

tarik
Senior Member+

Post by tarik » 19 Sep 2020, 16:48

Hey jeberti boys, kerenite & sesame agames from shire, cursed-land-tigray, NAME ME 1 JEBERTI THAT DIED 4 ERITREA IN ELF OR EPLF OR SAGEM??? :roll: :lol:

tarik
Senior Member+

Post by tarik » 19 Sep 2020, 17:31

We Eritreans should never trust Jebertis because they r agames from shire, cursed-land-tigray. Eritrea saved them while tigray wanted 2 annihaliate them, yet they love tigray and backstabb Eritrea and Eritreans. FKKK EVERY MOZERFKKKKER WHO GOT AGAME BLOOD. :lol:

Eripoblikan

Post by Eripoblikan » 19 Sep 2020, 23:11

Brother tarik

Please refrain from attacking any segment of Eritrea society.
tarik wrote:

Eripoblikan

Post by Eripoblikan » 20 Sep 2020, 01:37

kerenite wrote:
19 Sep 2020, 16:25
A complaint
ወዲ ከረን ጻዕዳ

I've suggested that tarik tones down the language that's not good for intra-Eritrean harmony.

See above post
ሰናይ መዓልቲ

tekeba

Post by tekeba » 20 Sep 2020, 08:51

Do you know, Salih had is a rapist of underage girl. He is also LUTE

tarik
Senior Member+

Post by tarik » 20 Sep 2020, 09:00

Eripoblikan wrote:
19 Sep 2020, 23:11
Brother tarik

tarik wrote:
Eripoblican, u can say not 2 post on ur page, but u can't tell me 2 tone down sh!t, i am not ur child. I wont stop from telling z truth. 2 hell with u or jeberti fake kerenite. Once again all jebertis in Eritrea r agames from shire, cursed-land-tigray and they have not contribited anything 4 z Eritrean Revoluton. They were nunnig 2 Jedda, when real Eriteeans were going 2 Sahel and defending Eritrea, Now they r all over Eritrea controlling all z buisnesses and buying Pure Eritrean lands, WAKE UP!!! THAT IS Z FACT.

Eripoblikan

Post by Eripoblikan » 20 Sep 2020, 09:23

Brother tarik

I am not giving orders to you or anybody else. I'm saying we need to focus on speech that promotes harmony amongst Eritreans.
tarik wrote:
20 Sep 2020, 09:00
Eripoblikan wrote:
Brother tarik

tarik wrote:
Eripoblican, u can say not 2 post on ur page, but u can't tell me 2 tone down sh!t, i am not ur child. I wont stop from telling z truth. 2 hell with u or jeberti fake kerenite. Once again all jebertis in Eritrea r agames from shire, cursed-land-tigray and they have not contribited anything 4 z Eritrean Revoluton. They were nunnig 2 Jedda, when real Eriteeans were going 2 Sahel and defending Eritrea, Now they r all over Eritrea controlling all z buisnesses and buying Pure Eritrean lands, WAKE UP!!! THAT IS Z FACT.

tarik
Senior Member+

Post by tarik » 20 Sep 2020, 09:40

Eripoblikan wrote:
20 Sep 2020, 09:23
Brother tarik

I am not giving orders to you or anybody else. I'm saying we need to focus on speech that promotes harmony amongst Eritreans.
tarik wrote:
20 Sep 2020, 09:00
Eripoblikan wrote:
Brother tarik

tarik wrote:
There is no fake unity with agame shire, jebertis from cursed-land-tigray, as we speak they r working 2 unite jebertis from tigray and bring them 2 Eritrea 2 expand their reach in Eritrea and destroy more pure blood Eritreans. Jebertis r fake Eritreans that will not die 4 Eritrea. Believe me i know these agames. Never trust jebertis who speak agame tigrinya and broken fake arabic. They only work 4 money no loyalty 4 Eritrea. THAT IS Z FACT.