Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Re: Alula Solomon ashamed of the 100% society he helped create

Post by Fed_Up » 18 Sep 2020, 15:02

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
18 Sep 2020, 14:38
< my ሓጠው ቀጠው goes here>
AgameW ajaw

Stop pretending one of us, Eritreans. No Eritreans sell or side with enemies that came with Amhara, Oromo, Derg soldiers, UK,USA, UN and in process killed 20,000 of our young brightest brothers and sisters.. rape our mothers ... abused and killed our fathers.... bragged “ ንኤርትራዊያን አዴታት ነጸለእን እእጺፍናየን" ...አስመራ ምሳሕና,,, ባጽእ ድራርና.... ከነበሳብሰኩም ኢና...ኤርትራ ዝበሓል ህዝቢ ኮነ ሓገር ከነጥፋኣ ኢና... ሕብሪ ኣይኑሑም, confiscated Eritreans hard earned wealth, and still occupied legally our territory ....many more. Therefore, I will keep sniffing Lion of Nakfa arse, ready to give one more again my life and unreserved support to Lion of Nakfa, pfdj/shabia till I die. Now you know how determined to keep sniffing the bûttock of pfdj / shabia and Lion of nakfa as long as keep the strangulations to Tplfists rats. It is life for me but deadly for ugumsh like you.

FYI- they are not your cousins but you are them. Qodar agamieee

I am certified pfdj/shabia Lion of nakfa arse sniffer. :P

May God continue to empower Lion of Nakfa who born to b!tch slap against every b!tches rats like your pîmps woyanus. He is walking tall so does Eritrea/s :P :lol:
Last edited by Fed_Up on 18 Sep 2020, 15:11, edited 1 time in total.

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 18 Sep 2020, 15:11

Fed_Up wrote:
18 Sep 2020, 15:02
Deqi-Arawit wrote:
18 Sep 2020, 14:38
< my ሓጠው ቀጠው goes here>
AgameW ajaw

Stop pretending one of us, Eritreans. No Eritreans sell or side with enemies that came with Amhara, Oromo, Derg soldiers, UK,USA, UN and in process killed 20,000 of our young brightest brothers and sisters.. rape our mothers ... abused and killed our fathers.... bragged “ ንኤርትራዊያን አዴታት ነጸለእን እእጺፍናየን" ...አስመራ ምሳሕና,,, ባጽእ ድራርና.... ከነበሳብሰኩም ኢና...ኤርትራ ዝበሓል ህዝቢ ኮነ ሓገር ከነጥፋኣ ኢና... ሕብሪ ኣይኑሑም....many more. Therefore, I will keep sniffing Lion of Nakfa arse and will give my life and unreserved support to Lion of Nakfa, offhandedly/shabia till I die. Now you know how addicted I am sniffing the bûttock of of sh/ shabia and Lion of nakfa. It is life for me but deadly for ugumsh like you.

I am certified pfdj/shabia Lion of nakfa arse sniffer. :P

May God continue to empower Lion of Nakfa who born to win against every b!tches like your handlers. He is walking tall so does Eritrea/s :P :lol:
If you are an Eritrean, I prefer to be from Sri-lanka or Swaziland. Bona fide Eritreans are not Togembahti like Wedi Medhin Berad supporters, We never worship people but the almighty God. Now, you are whining and moaning that Woyane raped, killed and maimed Eritreans to justify your anxxus sniffing behavior...What do you expect from your enemy, American pop corn or perhaps happy meal? Now, Since you are willing to give your life to Wedi Medhin Berad, why don't you leave the Ghetto place in Chicago and return to "Sawa shikor" .

Derbay Loksas Uumtsuts!

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 18 Sep 2020, 15:18

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
18 Sep 2020, 15:11
<I love Smirnoff. I am bum>
ajaw ,

:lol: you mentioned sirilanka or Swaziland to avoid being called wedi chenewTi agame? Why you hate your tribe? Don’t be ashamed who you are. Be brave, b!tch.

You can be anything but Eritreans. Stop fooling yourself,... keep sûcking your pîmps dîck. You are an agamieee thru in thru and stop sniffing our balls so we can take you as one of us. Eritrea doesn’t give birth a low IQ idiot. I mean your idiocy is a give away of your origin, agame tribe.

FYI- the best thing that happened after my deportation from Addis is joining sawa. Back then sawa wasn’t so advance like today. We built sawa, b!tch. And I defended Eritrea from qomalat agamieee and of course eliminate most of woyanus war hardened former fighters. God and shabia/pfdj gave me a chance to mount on top of my enemies. I am ready to do it again.
Oh one more thing— sawa made me a man who can achieve anything within short period of time. I am great full for that. I currently live in Miami b!tch. :P

Qomal ገፊሕ ጢዙ ኣጋመ::
Last edited by Fed_Up on 18 Sep 2020, 15:28, edited 1 time in total.

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 18 Sep 2020, 15:27

Fed_Up wrote:
18 Sep 2020, 15:18
Deqi-Arawit wrote:
18 Sep 2020, 15:11
<I love Smirnoff. I am bum>
ajaw ,

:lol: you mentioned sirilanka or Swaziland to avoid being called wedi chenewTi agame? Why you hate your tribe? Don’t be ashamed who you are. Be brave, b!tch.

You can be anything but Eritreans. Stop fooling yourself,... keep sûcking your pîmps dîck. You are an agamieee thru in thru and stop sniffing our balls so we can take you as one of us. Eritrea doesn’t give birth a low IQ idiot. I mean your idiocy is a give away of your origin, agame tribe.

FYI- the best thing that happened after my deportation from Addis is joining sawa. Back then sawa wasn’t so advance like today. We built sawa, b!tch. And I got a chance to defend and of course eliminate most of woyanus war hardened former fighters. God and shabia/pfdj gave me a chance to mount my enemies. I am ready to do it again.

Qomal ገፊሕ ጢዙ ኣጋመ::
Amiche Qentir
I think, adhanet answer your eritrawnet in her own way. L
Please wait, video is loading...

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 18 Sep 2020, 15:32

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
18 Sep 2020, 15:27

<give me more>
Sure, ajaw.. take this

I am too much to your arse. Don’t i? I am getting bored spanking your ugly wrinkled agamieee arse over and over again.

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 18 Sep 2020, 20:54

Deqi-Arawit wrote:

Amiche Qentir
Boom!!

Surgically I, Fed, the notorious pfdj/shabia, the certified arse sniffer of Lion of nakfa, uncovered the low iq drunken who was pretending an Eritrean for so long and misguided lots of reader Origin, Tigraway.

I rest my case.

This idiot qodar is no longer needed. thrown in garbage can.

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 18 Sep 2020, 22:06

Fed_Up wrote:
18 Sep 2020, 20:54
Deqi-Arawit wrote:

Amiche Qentir
Boom!!

Surgically I, Fed, the notorious pfdj/shabia, the certified arse sniffer of Lion of nakfa, uncovered the low iq drunken who was pretending an Eritrean for so long and misguided lots of reader Origin, Tigraway.

I rest my case.

Amiche Qentir
Are you still in doubt that i am an agame 😂😂😂. I am sure, if part of me was of agame origin, you would bend over and knee on your four the way you do to wedi medhin berad.😂

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 18 Sep 2020, 22:06

Fed_Up wrote:
Deqi-Arawit wrote:

Amiche Qentir
Boom!!

I rest my case.

Amiche Qentir
Are you still in doubt that i am an agame 😂😂😂. I am sure, if part of me was of agame origin, you would bend over and knee on your four the way you do to wedi medhin berad.😂

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 18 Sep 2020, 22:15

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
18 Sep 2020, 22:06
Fed_Up wrote:
Deqi-Arawit wrote:

Amiche Qentir
Boom!!

I rest my case.

Amiche Qentir
Ajejew Smirnoff,

You still up? Brace yourself that will have lots of sleepless night, b!tch. This is the beginning. We are on top of you idiot. [ deleted ] you as we speak.

ቦጥራቕ ጠራጢ ሓዳማይ አጋመ :P

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 18 Sep 2020, 22:19

Fed_Up wrote:
18 Sep 2020, 22:15
Deqi-Arawit wrote:
18 Sep 2020, 22:06
Fed_Up wrote:
Deqi-Arawit wrote:

Amiche Qentir
Boom!!

I rest my case.

Amiche Qentir
Ajejew Smirnoff,

You still up? Brace yourself that will have lots of sleepless night, b!tch. This is the beginning. We are on top of you idiot. [ deleted ] you as we speak.

Amiche Qentir
Is that tigrigna 😂😂

Don't exhaust your qentir arse, you are going to need it when you meet your customers. 😂

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 18 Sep 2020, 22:32

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
18 Sep 2020, 22:19
[quote=Fed_Up post_id=<a href="tel:1104784">1104784</a> time=<a href="tel:1600481725">1600481725</a> user_id=16390]
[quote=Deqi-Arawit post_id=<a href="tel:1104781">1104781</a> time=<a href="tel:1600481204">1600481204</a> user_id=15548]
[quote=Fed_Up post_id=<a href="tel:1104772">1104772</a> time=<a href="tel:1600476885">1600476885</a> user_id=16390]
[quote=Deqi-Arawit post_id=<a href="tel:1104683">1104683</a> time=<a href="tel:1600457239">1600457239</a> user_id=15548]

Amiche Qentir

Boom!!

I rest my case.

Amiche Qentir

Ajejew Smirnoff,

Amiche Qentir
Is that tigrigna 😂😂

Don't exhaust your qentir arse, you are going to need it when you meet your customers. 😂
Ajejew AgamieeeW,
Talking about “customer” which we all understand your past trauma by the Arabs, folks you hate most however you should know that it is in our rich culture that unlike your tribe, we rather die than dance and bend to Arab goat herder boys. I know you are no longer needed at some point in life since biological clock run out and get your wrinkled skin and skinny bûtt made you to abandoned in wild. :oops: Shame on them.

Tell us some stories about your customers/lovers .. were you dance for them before or after the bazukaa I healed through you anûs?

Now you rather tell us the old political story you love to ajejew for thousand of time of Turkey, Saudi, Egypt and their dead leaders like Atakurie of Turkey, Numeriee of Sudan... Abdenaser of Egypt. :P :lol:

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 18 Sep 2020, 22:45

Fed_Up wrote:
18 Sep 2020, 22:32
Deqi-Arawit wrote:
18 Sep 2020, 22:19
[quote=Fed_Up post_id=<a href="tel:1104784">1104784</a> time=<a href="tel:1600481725">1600481725</a> user_id=16390]
[quote=Deqi-Arawit post_id=<a href="tel:1104781">1104781</a> time=<a href="tel:1600481204">1600481204</a> user_id=15548]
[quote=Fed_Up post_id=<a href="tel:1104772">1104772</a> time=<a href="tel:1600476885">1600476885</a> user_id=16390]
[quote=Deqi-Arawit post_id=<a href="tel:1104683">1104683</a> time=<a href="tel:1600457239">1600457239</a> user_id=15548]

Amiche Qentir

Boom!!

I rest my case.

Amiche Qentir

Ajejew Smirnoff,

Amiche Qentir
Is that tigrigna 😂😂

Ajejew AgamieeeW,
Talking about “customer” which we all understand your past trauma ... however you should know that it is in our rich culture that unlike your tribe, we rather die than dance and bend to Arab goat herder boys.

Tell us some stories about your customers.. were you dance for them before or after the bazukaa I healed through you anûs?

Now you rather tell us the old political story you love to ajejew for thousand of time of Turkey, Saudi, Egypt and their dead leaders like Atakurie of Turkey, Numeriee of Sudan... Abdenaser of Egypt. :P :lol:
[/quote]

Amiche Qentir
You just lost 50 calories to write this incoherent story. What are you going to tell your customer in the middle of their mood now ? That you have headache? 😂😂 Or perhaps you are going to pray to wedi medhin berad, to give you the strength to offer your customers the maximum satisfaction they need and deserve. 😂 Watch out yebandameteze, you found your match. Abigail can give you a hand for the night.

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 18 Sep 2020, 23:54

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
18 Sep 2020, 22:45

Amiche Qentir
You just lost 50 calories to write this incoherent story. What are you going to tell your customer in the middle of their mood now ? That you have headache? 😂😂 Or perhaps you are going to pray to wedi medhin berad, to give you the strength to offer your customers the maximum satisfaction they need and deserve. 😂 Watch out yebandameteze, you found your match. Abigail can give you a hand for the night.

Ajejew,

You are the most ፋራ ሰፊሕ ጢዙ:: seriously where did you grow? Raising Arab goats and selling your ጢዝ? :P for change tell us about the difference between your former “customer” and your current pîmp aka “cousins” we tired of your endless blah .. blah..blah about dead Arabs and Turkey leaders. As your ጎይቶት say goes like once a b!tch always a b!tch. Age don’t fix it...

Don’t forget to consume enough Smirnoff because ብቀላል ዝናገፈካ ከይመስለካ...ገፊሕ ጢዙ ለማኒ አጋመ:: :P

Ajejew former customers :P ^^^